It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American atheist blogger hacked to death in Bangladesh

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

A prominent American blogger of Bangladeshi origin was hacked to death with machetes by unidentified assailants in Dhaka, police said, with the atheist writer’s family claiming he had received numerous threats from Islamists.

NOW THE ATHEISTS

Now does this concern me an avid atheist poster...A person whom thinks all religions should be kept amongst the religious and within their religious groups not to be inflicted upon myself through force or intimidation

Bring it on you zealots...but to me this is not the issue...to me the greater question really is what is the real story here...and why the twist..are they (the MSM) trying to get atheists to hate the muslims and islam too...well..guess what...not going to work.as an atheist i see past the MSM guise and what they are trying to promote.
This is yet more propaganda being flushed into the system.
All this hatred being promoted and propaganda is being done for the exact reason mentioned...to get everyone to hate islam...the powers that be are worried about atheists as we believe in humanity...we cant be bought through zealots or religion and we present a problem for them.
I have stated this in other postings...the hardest people to get on board with what they are trying to do is atheism.. We atheists will be the ones to bring down the whole show as the powers that be try to instill their new global false religion...When the charade goes global it will be the atheists that show the lies these Zionist scum are trying to bring upon us all.

Remember...Zionism is not a religion...it is a political movement....see it for what it is.
edit on 032828p://f38Friday by plube because: ex quote

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: plube

Yes. And I cooked cheesecake and it burned. Those Zionists scum refuse to let me have good cheesecake, it;s all the fault of the Jews.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

once again a person whom confuses zionist with jew...get over it zionism is political....jews are religious....have you not seen Jews against zionism....or checked out the true torah.

This is not about jews silly man....this is about a zionist poilitical movement being played out by the likes of the rothchilds....nothing to do with jews....but you twist it as you wish...you might want to get a job with the MSM...you might fit right in there my friend. would you like to try a few....or would you like to stay blind....as i offer you glasses.

The relatively new concept of Zionism began only about one hundred years ago and since that time Torah-true Jewry has steadfastly opposed the Zionist ideology.

True Torah

1) What is "The People of Israel" ?

The People of Israel have existed for thousands of years.
They have their own particular, essential nature.
The Torah is the source of their essential nature.
Without Torah and Faith there is no People of Israel.
Whoever denies the Torah and the Faith is no longer part of the People of Israel.
The purpose of the People of Israel in this world is Divine Service.
Their salvation is occupation in Divine Service.
2) What is Zionism?

Zionism is a relatively new thing.
It has only existed for a century.
Zionism redefines the true essential nature of the People of Israel, and substitutes for it a completely contradictory and opposite character - a materialistic worldly nation.
Their misfortune is lack of what other nations possess, i.e. a state and army.
Their salvation is possession of a state and army etc.
This is clearly spelled out in the circles of Zionist thought, and among the leaders of the Zionist State, that through changing the nature and character of the People of Israel and by changing their way of thinking they can set before the People of Israel "their salvation" -- a state and an army.

Othodox jews against Zionist state

The Israeli government deliberately invokes terrorist attacks, rockets, and scary brown men in headscarfs to stoke the population's fear, but I am scared of the racism Zionists use to justify the occupation.

Why i am a Anti Zionist JEW

funny thing when you try to promote what Jewish people themselves are standing up and speaking against...so please stay focused on the topic of what the Zionist run media are trying to present to the people rather than your own personal problem with freedom of speak...because i am an atheist and will not be swayed by your psuedo religious babblings....i believe in the human race...and i stand up for all humans...but not when people use lies...force...intimidation to try and get their points across.

you might try this too...but might be too much for you ....

IJAN is glad to present its solidarity with the Platform Against Islamophobia and its promotion of a Strategic Plan and Comprehensive Law against Hate Crimes, as well as its implementation at the national and state levels. We seek to add our network to your list of supporters.

International Jewish anti-zionist network

I have nothing against anyone ....UNLESS they are using hate filled lies to promote wars for their OWN personal egotistical selves.....

Welcome to the new totalitarian prison.......The world.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
double post, sorry.
edit on 27-2-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Sad. So many people claim to be children of God and act like atheists are below them .

A person is not good because of their belief but because of their Action.

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God." - Matthew 5:9

Not murders and thieves or but Peacemakers are the good guys.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

thank you for that....as an atheist i am all for peace...care not about recognition for it or not...the world is going to hell in a hand basket extremely quickly right now.

We are not beneath or above any one other individual.....so very well stated my friend

I tend to get along with all people...and everyone is entitled to their thoughts and beliefs...but as humans we need to understand that we are all equal....from the pope down to the who washes his flippin feet.

this fella is interesting...he is doing a synopsis of the book 51 documents...i found it quite interesting.

as i say....this thread is about how the media and education of people is being persuaded and manipulated by mass MSM .

be good and lets stop the hate being promoted by the MSM.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Hang on a minute here!

An atheist is hacked to death by Islamic radicals, AFTER receiving death threats from them, but it's the JEWS fault?!!!

Logic fail 101 right there. This is another radical Islamic atrocity aimed at western 'infidels' pure and simple.

Sorry Athesists, but in the eyes of radical Islam you are as bad as Christians, homosexuals, free educated women etc etc
edit on 27-2-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Once again the point goes shooting right over the head of thickness...this is about how Zionist run media is portraying what is going on...NOT JEWS...get it right....ZIONISTS.....

Are you calling all Jews Zionists....because I certainly am not...you didn't bother to even acknowledge the information posted...another one whim is not wearing glasses.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   

jews are a bloodline now judiaism is a religion lol ....hi all

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: plube
a reply to: markosity1973

Once again the point goes shooting right over the head of thickness...this is about how Zionist run media is portraying what is going on...NOT JEWS...get it right....ZIONISTS.....

Are you calling all Jews Zionists....because I certainly am not...you didn't bother to even acknowledge the information posted...another one whim is not wearing glasses.

Definition of zionism

The term “Zionism” was coined in 1890 by Nathan Birnbaum.

Its general definition means the national movement for the return of the Jewish people to their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel.

Since the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, Zionism has come to include the movement for the development of the State of Israel and the protection of the Jewish nation in Israel through support for the Israel Defense Forces.

Source

Zionism has very little to do with the anti western goals of radical Islam. You are attempting to link the Jewish - Palestinian atrocities with the wider goal of radical Islam as a zionist neo nazi agenda. Mistaken identity and a bad idea.

Radical Islam hates anyone not Islamic and living under puritan Sharia law.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: plube
a reply to: arpgme

thank you for that....as an atheist i am all for peace...care not about recognition for it or not...the world is going to hell in a hand basket extremely quickly right now.

We are not beneath or above any one other individual.....so very well stated my friend

I tend to get along with all people...and everyone is entitled to their thoughts and beliefs...but as humans we need to understand that we are all equal....from the pope down to the who washes his flippin feet.

Where do you get off by saying "as an atheist I am all for peace"? Is there an atheist rulebook that states that, and you are aware of people who call themselves radical atheists who have committed acts of terrorism based on that 'belief', aren't you?

If you are an atheist, how can you say the world is going to hell when you don't acknowledge the concept of hell?

The current pope famously washed the feet of prisoners, it wasn't someone washing his - sheesh, do you just make this up for fun?

The writer who was murdered was killed in Bangladesh by a group of men who may or may not have been members of a hard line religious faction (not yet confirmed), why does that make you think it was the fault of 'Zionists'?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Whats funny ..........well not funny is that alot of atheist had a smug out look on the muslim killing christian post the other day
i wonder what the outlook will be when its one of their own .........any way you look at it is awful
peace be with his family now.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Sorry, I came here because I thought this was a thread about the machete murder of a blogger in Bangledesh, the thread title is misleading, should be called " Thinly Veiled Anti-Israel Thread #158,000,246".

edit on 27-2-2015 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
So you're saying that the fact that he was an atheist and that facet of his personality shaped the views of his blog has nothing to do with why he was killed? I consider it to be relevant and not a "spin" by the MSM.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Racists hate everyone but themselves. It is no surprise that atheists would get swept up in the fundamentalist Muslim attacks.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: sweets777

Whats funny ..........well not funny is that alot of atheist had a smug out look on the muslim killing christian post the other day
i wonder what the outlook will be when its one of their own .........any way you look at it is awful
peace be with his family now.

I'm an atheist. I feel the same way I felt before this happened. No matter who they kill, it's still wrong, and they need to be dealt with. But that isn't going to happen until whoever their benefactor is, gets done using them to terrorize the West, and further their dystopian agenda.
edit on 2/27/2015 by Klassified because: Reword

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

So the atheist was killed by Islamists and you blame something connected to Jews and Israel? Talk about misplaced aggression.

By the way, atheists have as annoying a habit of projecting their lack of faith onto the rest of us as any person of faith has of projecting their faith onto you.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Racists hate everyone but themselves. It is no surprise that atheists would get swept up in the fundamentalist Muslim attacks.

Religion is not race. In case you haven't been paying attention, these Islamists have been garnering converts from all over.

Use the proper word here: bigots.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Uh sure... Bigots. Whatever. We both knew what I meant. People intolerant of other people who are different than they are.

To be honest, since race is an illusion and hate transcends all boundaries, I'd say that racism and bigotry are the same word. But that is a discussion for another thread.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Lot of confusion or just outright skullduggery in here...
I cannot be certain...

I'm quite sure that the Atheist OP is well aware that this attack is solely the fault of the (most likely Muslim) attackers...

It's the media focus on the "faith" of the attackers and the subsequent attempt to mould a position within the reader that is Zionism 101...

I'm an Islamist... So is any Muslim...
So that broadbrush has been used once again by the media rather than the term "radical zealot" which is much more fitting in any "religiously motivated" attack...

Honestly, it truly is either a lack of knowledge and understanding...
Or it is blatant lies in an attempt to discredit...

But make no mistake...
Unlike the small percentage of Muslims who want *insert group* dead...
A very large percentage of Zionists want all Muslims dead...

Disagree? Doubt it? Deny it?
Maybe you should fish around the Internet for a full view of how hated we Muslims are by the Zionists...
It only became a realisation once I'd converted...
Prior to that I would be defensive of Zionism in certain aspects of their ideology...

Never again!

RIP... Sad story, horrible way to go...
Hopefully they catch these intolerant freaks as soon as possible.
Hang Em High, And Drop Em Fast!!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join