It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American People Have Already Lost the 2016 Presidential Election

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FireflyStars

Ah okay, thanks.

I guess the word 'poon' should have tipped me off.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Personally I still like Bernie Sanders. He's a little crazy which is ok with me but there are many already in power who don't like him, but I think that is a good thing actually.

He's been in office longer than the rest so he knows what he's dealing with. He seems pissed off a lot of the time which is good because so are the rest of us.

He's not afraid to charge against the wealthy class that is buying up Gov. be it people of Corps.

Here's his official outlook on things:
• Supports reducing defense spending
• Supports tax increases on high-income earners
• Supports a balanced budget
• Supports a constitutional amendment stating that corporations do not have the same rights as individuals (overturning the Citizens United decision from the U.S. Supreme Court)
• Supports stimulus spending during economic downturns
• Opposes privatization of Social Security
• Supports state regulation of education over federal regulation
• Supports federal action to combat climate change
• Believes states rather than the federal government should regulate firearms
• Supports a single-payer system for health care
• Supports a path to citizenship for illegal/undocumented immigrants
• Pro-choice
• Supports same-sex marriage

We all know it can't be a Rep. or Dem. because they all are a complete waste and will just give more of the same BS.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I'm headed to bed but I'll check out angry, crazy Bernie Sanders tomorrow. Sounds like my kinda guy, honestly.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

No.

She's a corrupt, lying scumbag politician and is deserving of every bit of scorn and loathing we can muster for her.

None of those people deserve even the smallest modicum of respect besides maybe Gary Johnson and that's only because I don't know enough about him to form an opinion.

These are the lowest form of human beings.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Poon is synonymous with female genitalia. I think it's sort of getting REAL close to the line, but not quite touching or crossing it. We shall see.

A poonhound as I understand it, is a man that goes beyond the term "slut" and instead of being open to any and all sexual advances is the one that is advancing on any and all women in the hopes that they are also willing to engage in boink boink. Like a male dog that has not been neutered.

The poonhound is not very discriminating. He is the type that would bed Hillary Clinton and Monica Lewinsky. He would most likely have some sort of weird velvet sheets, and be proficient at playing the saxophone.

If you are realizing that you know a poonhound, have no fear. The poonhound is easily controlled. Purchase a cheap 6 pack of tall cans if you've been bar hopping (the poonhound is not very good at bedding women, though part of it's pathology makes it think it is, so you may have to get it drunk to control it). Allow the poonhound to drink ALL the beer, actually encourage it. Tell the poonhound it will be OK, and place it on the couch when it gets tired (use a dog blanket or towels to cover it, and if it wants a pillow tell it you only have one and you're sorry). Let the poonhound sleep it off, then wake it up early and tell it you have to go to work, or alternatively that you need help around the house if it's the weekend. The poonhound will retreat, defeated. It helps to have an energy drink and a spare cigarette to give the poonhound when you wake it/usher it out.

I have a degree in poonhoundery.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I have a degree in poonhoundery.

I gathered that much from your highly detailed response. Sounds like you spent a lot of time on practicum application to draw up your thesis report.

*cough*

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1 I would never vote for Hillary. 1.) She does not support the military. 2.) She did not do anything to save those men at Benghazi. 3.) She then lied about what she did not know about Benghazi. 4.) 8 years of any Clinton in the White House is enough, I can not imagine what it would be like to have Bill in the White House again as First Husband.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
We have already been told who we can pick. Democracy my ass. Its all a sham.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Oh hell you could of just said the American people have already lost ....... that would cover the whole shabang.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I had looked at Bernie, but he has too many views to which I am opposed. More specifically...

• Supports stimulus spending during economic downturns
• Opposes privatization of Social Security
• Supports federal action to combat climate change
• Supports a single-payer system for health care

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
Okay I'll bite...

What the hell is a poon hound ??

Pardon my Canuck naivety.

Uhrm, please don't smear the rest of us.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

What I wonder is when Hilary's on the Hill and sat at the Whitehouse desk will it trouble her or will she just get her own back on Bill for when he was on the hill!

She'll likely call up Monica and have her take care of HER under the desk, LOL....

Seriously though....I think 2016 is Hillary's contest to lose. Neither the Dems or the Reps are going to be capable of fielding a candidate that is going to get more of the peoples' votes (though Jeb is likely to come close). Which is sad, that it will be a popularity contest vs. any real stance on issues....but everyone is STILL trapped into thinking that a vote that isn't for a Rep or Dem is a "wasted" vote.

Would be a bit rare to not have the sitting VP as a candidate, but is Biden seriously a contender? No. And neither are the others.

Personally, I don't care for Hillary, but I'd wager on her being a pretty tough as nails POTUS. Like the color factor before though, the gender factor here is simply going to tilt it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join