It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American People Have Already Lost the 2016 Presidential Election

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I have reviewed the list of potential 2016 Presidential candidates and have concluded the American people are completely screwed. There is really no one on the list deserving of my vote other than Gary Johnson who has a snowballs chance in hell of winning.

This is probably the worst list of Rs and Ds ever assembled and that is really saying something with how bad the candidates have been in recent elections. I have included a link so you all can see how bleak 2016 really is...enjoy.

Source

I will leave you with this thought. As long as you keep voting RnD they will always win. Please vote "other" in 2016

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
And whats even worse its going to either be Jeb Another Bush or Hillary My Husband Gets it Under the Table Clinton.
What I wonder is when Hilary's on the Hill and sat at the Whitehouse desk will it trouble her or will she just get her own back on Bill for when he was on the hill!

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Gary gets some attention even in the MSM and he has name recognition as a Libertarian.

I think the exposure is good for promoting the idea of freedom which has actually just been forgotten by many of us.

I really do get the impression that people are reevaluating their positions and reconsidering the benefits of prosperity.

We can all hope.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

What I wonder is when Hilary's on the Hill and sat at the Whitehouse desk will it trouble her or will she just get her own back on Bill for when he was on the hill!

I'm so tired of this. The woman is incredibly intelligent, she's done a lot in her life, and all anyone can talk about is her husband cheating. She showed an incredible amount of class through the whole thing, stuck by her husband (and I'm not going to pretend that was out of love, though I don't know and neither do you), and went on to accomplish a TON.

I would hate to see Hillary as president. I don't like her, I don't like her politics, but I give her some freaking respect. She's not just the wife of a President that cheated.

What's next? She's a woman so we go to war once a month?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
And whats even worse its going to either be Jeb Another Bush or Hillary My Husband Gets it Under the Table Clinton.

Do you think if it is Bush and Clinton enough people will finally be fed up with this partisan crap? We can hope.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Do you think if it is Bush and Clinton enough people will finally be fed up with this partisan crap? We can hope.

Time US folk realised that they don't matter and what TPTB want they will have.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I can't believe we're going to have to choose between a Bush and a Clinton again. (Where did they find these pictures of the candidates... LOL)

I promised myself I'd vote this year, so it looks like I'm going to throw away my vote with libertarian. I don't think this will be the election that gets us out of the two party system, or even close to it.

To do that we'd need:
- Massive catastrophe causing many deaths
- An amazing libertarian or independent candidate with...
- Big words
- Big money
If the catastrophic event were environmental, than we might be able to squeeze by with a green party member, otherwise I don't see enough of the US behind them.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

In fairness, I think she has earned her ill repute all by herself.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The people do not have a snow ball's chance in hell.

Do you honestly believe that the people have a voice left? Really?

The last President elected by the people was JFK ..... and he was assassinated because they did not like the peoples choice.

The next fair election in the US will be the one where the people vote with bullets.

P

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
It will likely boil down to Clinton and Bush with some distraction to make the people think there will be a chance in hell for a non Clinton or Bush choice-Rubio and Rand for example or Romney(again lol). Ah, doesn't matter they are selected, not elected. Most people will just vote, if even, on least of the worst at the time. Well, that's the negative but truthful gist of it.

Gary Johnson should at least get more votes than last election, despite if someone fully aligns but because they want to make a statement in not voting for different sides of the same coin. Also, more and more are going Independent.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I don't know much about American politics but I am guessing that your choices are from the top row. Jeb, Hillary, Joe. Sorry to say Chris Christie is too fat to win. I thought Mitt wasn't running. There are a few other ones I know like Perry, Santorum, Paul, Ryan. Not much of a choice. It sad that you already know you are doomed.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I had a look at the list.

Hey guys, it should be between Bobby Jindal, Gary Johnson and Mark Warner (but only if he has some bolts poking out of his kneck.

Hell, give it to Bobby Jindal. Confuse the world. I would love to see a summit between him and Putin.

P

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

In fairness, I think she has earned her ill repute all by herself.

Seriously, how can you respect someone that stayed with a man that publicly humiliated her on a world wide stage? Not to mention her lack of emotional control when confronted or criticized.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: celticdog
I don't know much about American politics but I am guessing that your choices are from the top row. Jeb, Hillary, Joe. Sorry to say Chris Christie is too fat to win. I thought Mitt wasn't running. There are a few other ones I know like Perry, Santorum, Paul, Ryan. Not much of a choice. It sad that you already know you are doomed.

ROFL it's alphabetical but yes, it basically works out that way.

Cuomo isn't that bad I guess but he's got no chance at anything.

What I wouldn't give for a socially liberal republican who loooooves the gays and haaaates spending on the military industrial complex. It'd be like having a leopard-spotted unicorn running for president, the person we need doesn't exist in that hierarchy.
edit on 27-2-2015 by FireflyStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Does anyone believe that the NSA computer backdoors don't extend to voting machines? This country will not be changed by voting.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
How can you lose something that doesn't exist?

Elections don't exist. They are illusions--orgies of propaganda and lies--designed to pacify you through your erroneous sense of empowerment provided by "having a choice".

But we know we don't have a choice. As the OP stated, look at the list. Those are not choices. The lesser of two evils is not a choice. It is an insidious form of bondage we allow ourselves to be wrapped in.

America lost a long time ago. In fact, at this point I'm not even sure it was ever ahead.
edit on 2/27/15 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Seriously, how can you respect someone that stayed with a man that publicly humiliated her on a world wide stage?

Because you and I are not privy to the Clinton's personal lives. There are many people that stay with a partner that cheats. You could also argue it's a positive thing she was able to forgive and move on. They also might actually be deeply in love. I doubt it, but we don't really know.

I personally think she's a cold calculating nutter, but I don't think you can defame someone solely for sticking with their marriage when you have no idea what the marriage is like. For all I know she could have been fine with the whole thing. Open marriages exist. We have had some presidents that were poon hounds before.

Not to mention her lack of emotional control when confronted or criticized.

Do you mean about her husband cheating on her, or other instances? I'm not really aware of either. I also don't really doubt you, any links or enough info I can use to Google? I would think that lacking emotional control when talking about her husbands affair(s) makes sense. Other instances I will have to take on a case by case basis.

Understand I'm irritated that the first thing posted was about Hillary dealing with her husband boinking someone else. Nothing about her politics. It just sounded so LOL FACEBOOK!!! She still seems WAY more qualified than Obama did when he won. Which isn't saying much.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

When we get our first female poonhound for president, I'll know things in the world have truly come full circle.

(Who cares what they do with their personal lives? As long as it's legal I really do not care if so-and-so is getting spanked by voodoo priestesses on the front lawn of the White House. People need to give it a rest.)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Okay I'll bite...

What the hell is a poon hound ??

Pardon my Canuck naivety.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Oh boy. I'll bite back I guess. A poonhound is... Someone who actively seeks out sex and is not afraid of acting in a sexual manner. A lecher!

Commonly synonymous with dirty old man, however JFK was definitely a p-hound and never made it to being old. Billy Clinton though...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join