It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Starring Members Just for Posting!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: rickymouse

Maybe the wrong thread but finally I know how you attached this stone to the wood ^^.
Some years ago, before you cropped the picture I was asking this to myself. Back then I think the house and the garage was on the picture, no? A red pickup or something? Don´t know why I remember this.

There is a little storage shed with a pickup next to it in the uncropped picture. Your memory is correct. Someone here helped me to crop it long ago.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I gave you a star and flag for the OP. I just had to do it because you said not to.

"Don't Touch That Shiny Red Button!" Yep I had to hit it too Rickymouse :-) and It actually felt kinda good.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Who gives a darn about stars?.

I give you a star every time I see you simply because of your massive, manly arms. I shall continue to do so, and nobody can stop me. MUHAHAHAHAH

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
So, it occurred to me that my starring every post has another purpose: it helps me know exactly where I stopped in a thread, because as soon as I see a post without a star, I know I haven't read it.

Sorry if that pisses anyone off

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
How ironic that every post in this thread has a star.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream
a reply to: eisegesis

Forget the M8 above trying to B8 you into H8.

H8? What? Liberals are so weird!

ETA, DON'T star this post! (even though it deserves at least 18)

edit on 2-3-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I'd rather we got rid of the stars all together, but since they are here I'll give them out to whoever I see fit to. And they should remain anonymous. Many times it's easy to guess who is giving stars to others while in a thread, but they should be anonymous or else hard feelings will enter into it.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

THIS
is a huge concern to me.
First, who guarantees that it´s anonymous yet?*
Second, the day this is anounced, ATS can profile every member for their stance on things using keywords in the post.
TLDR technology is in bed with ATS, we know this. Connect the dots..

And then, we all have to fear that any agency is on their toes to get that database. And they will, regardless what ATS has in their pockets, forget NORSE, forget all those security measures.

*It´s not that resource heavy to do it so that´s not a point. For every post that gets a star, the userid is stored. Simple as that. A few bytes per post extra, who cares about that extra traffic...

edit on 2-3-2015 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join