It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates Says Life Would Be Much Easier With A World Government

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I don't have any use for Government. There are basic natural laws like don't harm others or their property after that it is all BS.

I swear fealty to no one.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

This man is a scum bag progressive. He believes in the rights of the masses over the rights of the individual. He is in good company men like Hitler and Mao felt the same way.

If this scum bag wants a utopia maybe he should keep 1 billion and give away the rest to the needy. Eventually the people are going to have enough and scum bags like Bill will lose everything including freedom.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: eManym

Bill gates got rich because of IBM...they decided they did not want to buy his DOS operating system....so he got lucky...and licenced it to IBM ....and that is how it all took off....that is the reason no one owns their OS....you NEVER buy windows....you get a licence to use it.
Bill gates is part of the new world order...that is why he is so involved in vaccine programme in Africa right now....I am sure he is drawing up licensing laws as we speak....he will licence it to you...and then he owns you.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I was going to say that a one world government might make sense but then i look at the troubles we are having and think .... maybe it won't make sense because we won't and don't all get along and there will still be Wars/Separatism/facism/Capilaism/Hunger.

One World Government won't solve it.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Entreri06

The size and type of government is irrelevant.......it all depends on the quality of those in charge.

A king author type running a world dictatorship would be great, far more efficient. We all saw what happened when you let a hitler run a small democratic country.

The whole communism is evil stuff is cold world propaganda. Some how the Government convinced most Americans all the plumbers making the same money was evil and must be destroyed. Silly looking back.

Plumbers are the highest payed tradespeople per average right now lol...

That being said.

A one world government in theory could work, but it would never happen. All it takes is one power hunger person to topple it all down, humans, men especially, are deep down narcissistic, egomaniacs thinking of themselves all the time, it's very rare do you get a true humanist who just doesn't care about making money or being better than the next person. People like Tesla, or David Suzuki.

To me, the only way a world government would work is if all the current stable and powerful nations band together, create provinces or states, abolish presidents and prime ministers, and go back to a governor style leadership with a central location, it would be the British Empire all over again basically, but this time with less slavery, military enforcement.
But even at that, the people on the top would still be corrupt, and what not. It just would not work.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
Bill Gates got super rich because he bought Microsoft for $50,000 when it was getting started. They needed the money to continue. He spent 1 year at Harvard and dropped out when Microsoft took off. No offense to the OP but who cares what Bill Gates thinks.

I don't put much credence in what he says but someone like him can be dangerous because he has the assets to buy anything he wants.

He didn't buy Microsoft, he purchased the rights to QDOS and renamed it to MSDOS. Microsoft had already been founded before any of this.

Edit: Founded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen. Eg: He already owned it.
edit on 27-2-2015 by MarieRose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Odd remark coming from someone like him. The world might be better off with a one world government but everybody will expect it to be founded in the west/US/UN/EU. Many countries are very different than the west and it's unlikely they'll change. Some cultures are just incompatable and need maybe a few generations to change, if they would change at all.

So what to do with those who don't want to change their ways, put them in prison camps, put them to death? Because even if it would be for a noble goal like for example women's rights acceptance or the gay issue, there'll still be thousands who would protest and end up in camps. I can live with that though it's just not an easy thing to do to capture all the bad guys who likely not agree with a one world government and try to educate/change them also.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Considering all the underhand deals, graft, and theft that takes place 'on the water front' Bill Gates should leave cloud cuckoo land and seek psychological help, just what wars has the UN stopped that had not already run their course?
How many people are still starving? How many babies/children die every day?
A world government? When India, China, Russia, Brazil sign up for that, the country I live in will have slipped under some tectonic plate somewhere.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

So it is kind of funny, if you think about it, Bill Gates one of the wealthiest man on earth eating his own poop (allegedly) while others discussed at some point if our westerner wealthy poop wouldn't be enough to feed the world...

If you refer to the omniprocessor, it makes water out of poop. It's intented for developing countries who don't have much water.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind Bill Gates for president. The world owes part of it's development due to Microsoft, besides headaches because of bugs but that's to be expected. I assume if he was in charge, the world would quickly run on Windows robots. While without, it'll take a lot longer, people lose their jobs to robots and we'll likely end up with multiple, incompatible operating systems and tens of different programming languages. But most important we'll lose jobs instead of systematically and in an organized fashion replacing them and taking care of those who lost their jobs and it'll look more like Elysium where the rich have all the tech while the poor get left out.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
wasaka:

Bill Gates Says Life Would Be Much Easier With A World Government.

He's right. The world would be much better off with a one world government, and it will be established if we can succeed in not decimating ourselves as the foundations for it are laid.

A One World Government (OWG) is our future, whether you agree or not is irrelevant right now. The obstacles in the way of an OWG are immensely formidable, more ideological and philosophical than anything man has had to deal with throughout history. It will be established, but it won't be a pleasant experience for us all, it will establish itself out of a pseudo-fascist foundation which we are already sensing and feeling, but will eventually, after many decades relinquish itself to a more democratic and 'freer' convention. However, its origins will not be democratic, and it will close down some aspects of freedom and liberty and individuality, all these noble virtues will still be apparent in your lives, just not with the same width of spectrum you think they should have. You will not be able to help yourself from feeling oppressed in some way.

The concept behind OWG is to eradicate the perception of differences between us all. Rather than each of us identifying with race and colour, with tribe or nation, all these will be assimilated into one over-arching aspect of truth, that we are of the same species, and our duty will shift from the identity of nation, to an identity of one species. You will still be able to follow a religion, but that religion will have no say of authority, it will be consigned to that which it always was...a private and personal undertaking.

It is fraught with danger. War will be inevitable, because there will be countries who will not want to give up their self-sovereignty and be assimilated into a centralised world headquarters like some small office department. The OWG will be made up of representatives from each nation, and it will set regional laws, goals of agenda, and of course, a one world currency. Take a look around you, you can already see and perceive some aspects of its origins in place.

What it signifies for the general populations of each country is a choice. Accept its inevitability, and help to guide it to fruition, or be oppressed by the ideologies of others who are going to grab the power anyway. Is it not better to participate and have a voice heard, rather than be pushed out angrily and soundlessly to the fringe?

OWG is the next paradigm shift for humanity, our next stage of growth. We cannot progress and go forward while we remain divided by all our perceived differences, we have to change our mindsets and look on each other from the vista of the one aspect that cannot be denied, and that is we are all of one species. That is the rally point, it is the cornerstone in the foundations of our future. We may be of different colours and different cultures, but if it can be recognised that they can be assimilated into one acceptable paradigm, we will be able to take the next step in our growth. If we deny the paradigm, we will deny our growth, and we will deny our future.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I was going to say that a one world government might make sense but then i look at the troubles we are having and think .... maybe it won't make sense because we won't and don't all get along and there will still be Wars/Separatism/facism/Capilaism/Hunger.

One World Government won't solve it.

The answer is Self-Government.
It is the only government that really matters.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Governments are inherently bad because people are inherently bad. This is why our founding fathers wanted checks and balances in place across the three branches of government so no one person or branch would have unchecked power. They wisely knew that politicians and other bad actors would pervert unchecked power. We won't even get into how unelected bureaucracies can stifle your life as well.

The best government is the smallest government.

We can all shoot the shizz about how we'd solve the worlds problems if we were a dictator for a day, but we all know that is simply not realistic.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: johnnyjoe1979

You could live with that even if you somehow wound up on the wrong side of an issue and they came for you?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

On the question of religion:

It is a private and personal undertaking. Fine. But what happens when the so-called needs of the many outweigh the needs of your private and personal undertaking?

Are we to put state on a higher pedestal than God?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
But what happens when the so-called needs of the many outweigh the needs of your private and personal undertaking? Are we to put state on a higher pedestal than God?

God is first concerned for the many; as for the state, their elect.

It might be that's what you meant? So yeah, I for one neither need nor want Bill Gates ascertaining whom has most authority over me.

edit on 27-2-2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because:  

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
How I define fascism? A power pyramid, where the political power, economic/resource power and information power is controlled by the same top. Since the bank mafia/corporations in the US have taken control over the media (MSN) and political power US is by this definition a fascist nation. Bill Gates and Warren Buffet want that control to go global thru NWO.

What is needed is regional power on the lowest level instead so people have real democracy and are not controlled by power pyramids by unknown people on the top of the pyramid manipulating their lives for egoistic reasons. A non pyramidic form where every community decentralized have control over they life and no one is allowed to create power pyramids to remove their freedom and steal resources thru pyramid ponzi schemes.

Capitalism ends in a power pyramid, that destroys the free market in the end and create monopoly and oligarchy in an trickle up pyramid shape, over taking the political power and eroding the middle class power and resources faster in the greed to own more at the top.

Every where on this planet the pyramid pyramid shape pyramid rule. In US thru market manipulation. In Russia Putin and his oligarchs. In China it's politicians and it's oligarchs.
edit on 27-2-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Yep.

I see "DOWN WITH THE NWO!" all over the place, but never any real reasons why.

We pretty much have a world government due to the economies of countries being so intertwined. Globalization of trade has made us this way, and I don't see us putting that genie back in the bottle.

If we ever want to get of this rock and claim our birthright as explorers of the cosmos, we're going to need a unified Earth.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

It is what I meant, but when the dictates of the state put that hierarchy in conflict for the religious ... what then?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Ugh! Double post please delete.
edit on 27-2-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
What is wrong with a world government? What do you people think you are going to lose with a world government? Western superiority?

We are getting a world government whether any of you like it or not. If we keep the idea native to "conspiracy theories" and refuse to embrace it, it will be done anyway except it will be done nefariously.

There is a lot of work that needs to be done to sort out how such a government would work. Do you want to leave it a bunch of control freak alcoholics, or don't you think we would get some better ideas through universities with the generation that will need to see this through taking the lead.

If we keep shunning our own governments and refusing to speak up or get involved, then our governments will be turned against us.

Show me a large COUNTRY that has EVER been run in the best interests of it's people, where individual rights have been respected and didn't feature authoritarians and oppression. Just one.

Now, massively increase the scale of that problem to a world government. What do you think the outcome is? All sunshine and rainbows just because the government got bigger?

World government isn't the problem, humans are the problem, and that government will be made up entirely of them. There are few people (if any) on this earth with enough maturity and integrity to wield that much power, and they aren't going to be the ones given the reins.

People on the other side of the US have no business telling me how to live my life, let alone people on the other side of the globe. You think putting even more distance between the people and their "leaders" will make things any better?

We don't need larger governments we need smaller ones. History has shown that with great power comes absolute corruption, and a world government would be the very definition of great power.

And BTW, you act as if everyone just ignores government and that's why it's out of control. Plenty of people stand up against government. They get ignored or shut down. Until you realize that control freaks DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU then nothing will ever change. Until you realize that YOU need to control your life, not some government, we will all be slaves.

How do you have a representative government with over 6 billion people? Americans can't agree on anything and there is only 300 million of us, you think anything will get done with 6 billion are squabbling over various things? You think 6 billion people can set aside their local culture, customs, and ideas to form some global utopia? It will not happen, it won't be a police state, it will be a police planet. Have fun with a boot on your neck and a gun in your face.

edit on 27-2-2015 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join