It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merck Acknowledged FDA Approved Vaccines Originating From Aborted Human Fetuses

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I did do biology at high school but that was a long time ago, I do believe in cellular memory tho, even water has a memory. just wondered if ya had read the henrietta lacks story cos it is really interesting..a reply to: Pardon?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
I did do biology at high school but that was a long time ago, I do believe in cellular memory tho, even water has a memory. just wondered if ya had read the henrietta lacks story cos it is really interesting..a reply to: Pardon?

Cellular memory?
You mean the notion that each individual cell stores memories?
Really?

And water having a memory?
Like in homeopathy?

Okaaaaay. I see what I'm dealing with here.
Not science.

As for Henriette perhaps she needs a thread of her own but her case isn't really connected with this one.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Actually the henrietta lacks story does have something to do with this thread as her cells were used for medical science but her cells were used without her permission or her families, Henrietta's cells were the first known immortal cell line used for medical research. her cells help develope the polio vaccine, so I believe that her story does relate to this thread, maybe not directly. By the way you still haven't said if you have read her story, I am just interested as it is a fascinating story.a reply to: Pardon?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Actually the henrietta lacks story does have something to do with this thread as her cells were used for medical science but her cells were used without her permission or her families, Henrietta's cells were the first known immortal cell line used for medical research. her cells help develope the polio vaccine, so I believe that her story does relate to this thread, maybe not directly. By the way you still haven't said if you have read her story, I am just interested as it is a fascinating story.a reply to: Pardon?

I remember watching a documentary on her a while back and subsequently looked up more info on the case.
It was indeed sad but ultimately beneficial and I believe that because of that case certain procedures were changed so consent was required.
Since consent was given for the current cell-lines for vaccines her case isn't relevant any more.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
If ever you have blood taken or bits chopped out of you like melanoma or cysts appendixes etc these pieces of you become the property of the medical establishment to do with as they please, no consent is asked. a reply to: Pardon?

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SevenThunders
All that means is that if you have had this vaccine you are receiving blood products from a dead baby sacrificed to satan. Or at least that's the way the satanists view it, for those who have ever been to an anti-abortion demonstration. Yes satanists are known to stand outside abortion clinics declaring each dead baby a sacrifice to their god.

Other than that I wouldn't be alarmed......

Wow! Lmao. it's like the 13th century timetravelled to 2015.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   

If ever you have blood taken or bits chopped out of you like melanoma or cysts appendixes etc these pieces of you become the property of the medical establishment to do with as they please, no consent is asked. a reply to: Pardon?

I don't know about the States but in the UK you have to give consent for that to happen.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I don't know bout the states either I'm not from those parts. Wouldn't want to be either. a reply to: Pardon?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join