It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victor Marchetti on UFOs.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
Victor Marchetti wikipedia page doesn't mention Ufos at all. In considering his former position, and the stunning remarks he makes on the Ufo phenomenon I find it surprising not even a one liner is included on Ufos. To know there is something really behind this all and the information is being covered from public view, is simply a matter of observing the subtle things done to cover it up, such as leaving out reference to ufos on his wiki page. I bet anytime some one tries to add it in it gets deleted immediately.

Not surprising at all. Especially with Wikipedia being in the limelight of public domain (they're always on the 1st page of any google search), I wouldn't be surprised if there are agents working around the clock to periodically delete and suppress info like that as soon as it pops up.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
OK so here is where i am at on this stuff. Your taking a company man who has spent his career lying to the public to protect the existing power structure and suddenly taking information because it legitimizes a view you might have. So in the end how do you know if he is telling the truth or not. Its not like he has some great track record for sticking with beliefs that run hand in hand with the common folk hes been deceiving.

i want to believe this stuff. I really do but....to do so I am putting faith in nothing but a bunch of people who specialize in deception and misinformation for alternative agendas that are not in good faith.

This is why I put more faith in local cases of police, pilot reports, civilians who have good track records for being upstanding individuals and dont make a career out of writing books for a living. People that make the statements and step away to try and forget it ever happened.

Honestly if it was me I would say what i had to say once and then shut up. The last thing you would want as an average joe is the CIA in your life.

Of course you could be all in and just go for it. Change your name to David Vincent and travel the country in an old Ford thwarting off threats and investigating cases without monetary gain because in the end .......who cares....the aliens are here!

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

OK so here is where i am at on this stuff. Your taking a company man who has spent his career lying to the public to protect the existing power structure and suddenly taking information because it legitimizes a view you might have. So in the end how do you know if he is telling the truth or not. Its not like he has some great track record for sticking with beliefs that run hand in hand with the common folk hes been deceiving.

i want to believe this stuff. I really do but....to do so I am putting faith in nothing but a bunch of people who specialize in deception and misinformation for alternative agendas that are not in good faith.

All fair points there Agenda51 and who knows maybe he is telling porkies -not a lot of meat to his 'disclosure' though and he does make it perfectly clear he's just expressing his opinion. There's a few illuminating interviews in this vid about his book 'The CIA And The Cult Of Intelligence' and in it he states how he became completely disillusioned with the organisation and how "the illegal and unethical clandestine operations carried out under the guise of intelligence and the dubious purposes to which they are often put by our government are questionable--both on moral grounds and in terms of practical benefit to the nation".. but I do respect your position and I suppose it's always wise to be sceptical of anything coming from a spook.

originally posted by: agenda51

This is why I put more faith in local cases of police, pilot reports, civilians who have good track records for being upstanding individuals and dont make a career out of writing books for a living.

Well there's plenty of those mate and I think if people just looked at all the UFO reports submitted by Police Officers over the years then it's painfully obvious something's gong on.

Link

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

sure I believe something is going on. I just cant put faith in anything the CIA or its operatives divulges to the public. like i said it just becomes a matter of cherry picking statements. its like your sitting there saying...he told the truth after he lied about it. there is now way to be certain so its mute.

posted on Oct, 8 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Victor pops up on 'Sightings' UFO clip:

top topics

<< 1   >>

join