It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Hitler and Obama taking all the criticism?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Over the last few years my very limited knowledge of the real truths in our world has expanded. Much like when I was a small child I have a new curiosity and hunger for knowledge and information. This has brought me to ATS where ive read many threads on various topics. However the continuing issue that has frustrated me the most is the blame that people are putting on those in "power". It appears that the media and overall working structure of the government is working for those who hide behind the curtain. For example Barack Obama. I have lost count of threads bringing to light the terrible acts this man has committed and others that have occurred under his watch. But in reality all this figure is used for is a sponge to absorb as much of the nations frustration and anger at acts he really has little control over.

Obama care has been discussed over and over and all its problems have been highlighted, with the majority blamed on its "creator" Obama. In reality these health reforms are way above this mans head and have been put in place by those behind the curtain. What knowledge does this idiot really have on this subject? All he is a sponge to absorb all the frustration and blame, and when he disappears into his cushy advisor roles in big business he will take with him that blame while the reforms will remain in place.

Another example, and I have got to be careful on how I address this, is Hitler. Again we have one man taking the majority of the blame in committing possibly the most terrible crimes witnessed on this planet. Even now the media are still pushing the madness of Hitler and how he came from nothing to control Germany and almost take over the planet. This is simply not possible. With any research one can begin to understand that Hitler was again the frontman, there to act as a symbol and when things go wrong bear all the blame. Those in big business behind these crimes and the rise of Hitler have been lost in the history books. To name one IG Farben. The "people" who really set about the crimes stood on these boards and continued to stand on big business boards well after the Nuremburg Trials. So as the figure of Hitler absorbed the blame and hatred for these acts, big business retreated into the shadows until it was clear to come back out, and I think it is very obvious they have been back out committing these same crimes in the world today.

So are we as a society allowing our frustrations to be channelled and controlled by those who have created these frustrations. And in by controlling these grievances and directing them at well paid punch bags they continue on a path to a world without freedoms.

As we have learned through Bush, Blair, Hitler, Stalin, Obama etc etc we have unlimited amount of punch bags and when they have absorbed enough of our anger there are plenty more out there who will sell there souls in the name of money.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

The common thread is that both Hitler and Obama championed the atrocities they inflicted on their citizens. Obama knew damn well that the 'health care' reform he was championing was crap and still went ahead and put his stamp and approval on the affordable care act. Without Obama this travesty could never have been perpetrated on the American people.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
People feel they gotta blame someone. And when its a rigged pyramid scheme, seems best to crap on those at the top of the pyramid, doesn't it?

You'r right, there will always be another sucker to take their place and lead the world/ nation down a dark and dingy path. Perhaps that's the clue to get a new system, so morons can't lead lemmings with their egos.

If I had it my way every politician on the planet would stand trial tomorrow. If found guilty of making or conspiring to make the world a crappy place for all, but themselves and their friends/ masters, then they should be hung from the highest tree!

And I'm not even a proponent of capital punishment!

However, they could take a plea bargain and turn in their puppet-masters to avoid the rope, if they choose.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Do you feel that the blame Obama and Hitler have taken is proportional to how much of an influence they had on the outcomes. Would these things not have happened with or without them? I feel that It didn't matter who was put on that platform, the agenda was set and they (I admit willingly) toed the line. You could have swapped bush and obamas presidencies and it would not have changed what had actually happened in their administrations ( eg bushcare...sounds like some STD)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

6000 anti-Bush threads on ATS when Bush was in power.
6000 anti-Obama threads on ATS when Obama is in power.
And expect to see 6000 anti-[insert new Prez here] threads on ATS starting next year.

... and Hitler is somehow related to each and every one of them.

Welcome to the world of 'denying ignorance' on ATS.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Poor Adolf has taken a battering over the years. Time to let it go. Im sure he may have been a standup chap if he had invited you around for scones and tea

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Obama is a whole new breed of tyrant...that Rush Limbaugh deatiled all week (due to several speeches recently).

Obama doesn't care is ACA doesn't work for Americans short-term, long-term...he is in charge of the entire thing and nothing you can do about it.

Maybe Hitler was the same tyrant...now that I think about it more.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Im sure thousands of people championed the health reforms. And I think its clear that the President has so little power he might as well play golf all day

The point im trying to make is not to remove any blame from these figures because they do have a lot to answer for. However I feel that in the whole they have very little control or hand in the acts that take place under their names. They are happy to sell their souls and after you have done it once, it must get a lot easier every time.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
" Why are Hitler and Obama taking all the criticism? "

Because they are both guilty as Hell.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Also just want to clear up that I believe these men to be the scum of the earth, its those behind them that interests me, and that all of the frustration and anger is misguided.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I'm sure the narcissist Hitler has a huge smile on his face knowing that his name is still being associated with every nutjob known to mankind for the last 70 years since his death.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Do you truly believe that Obama is allowed to join a political party from his humble background and gain control over everything in America and arguably the world. With or without a president these things would happen. Obama maybe a piece of crap on my shoe, but he is not a mastermind evil genius who has taken over the world, the same as hitler and bush. I trait ive started to recognise is they are all a bit backward so I does

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

how do you know he was a narcissist? Because its portrayed in "History" books that are accepted in schools? (not saying that he wasn't)

As ive come to learn I cant believe anything anymore. From the texts in schools to the media being forced on us everywhere.

The victor writes the history.

The only victors I can see is Big Industry fat cats

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge

6000 anti-Bush threads on ATS when Bush was in power.
6000 anti-Obama threads on ATS when Obama is in power.
And expect to see 6000 anti-[insert new Prez here] threads on ATS starting next year.

... and Hitler is somehow related to each and every one of them.

Welcome to the world of 'denying ignorance' on ATS.

Too bad we can't make the connection to Harper!
lol
edit on 26-2-2015 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

"The Obama Deception" by Alex Jones covers your thoughts about who is in charge behind the curtain.

Search on ATS or YT for free view of documentary three years ago.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Yup, I know I feel bad for Stalin all the time….
I am sure the millions that were taken from their homes, or seized on the street in bread lines and either put in gulags for slave labor or just killed, never seen again, had absolutely nothing to do with Stalin, himself. Poor guy, he had no control, I'm sure, over any of that.

You know, this is what leadership is about. "The buck stops there," kind of thing. I could kind of see your point for a moment, and have a little sympathy, till you brought up Stalin. Sorry, you totally lost me there.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Anybody that puts hitler and obama in the same sentence is a joke.

One is on a sick monster.

The other one is a bankers best friend.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Go tell a ww2 vet how you think that hitler and obama are the same, i dare ya !!!

Hitler and is minions participated in a war that in total killed more than 50 million people, all obamas done is keep the image that americans have a choice.

Lucky you do, you get to blame obama for another 10 years, oh and vote for jeb bush

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Anybody that puts hitler and obama in the same sentence is a joke.

One is on a sick monster.

The other one is a bankers best friend.

You think Hitler wasn't the bankers best friend? Did he build that army with piggy banks?

Banks made a huge stack in WW2 and it solidified their dominance over all nations. WW2 was fought full circle around Switzerland.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join