It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A deeper look into the mind of an assassin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Last week, I received a letter in the mail from Jared Lee Loughner, the Tucson, AZ shooter.

Check out the full story on my blog HERE

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SamTGonzalez

Dont these threads keep getting 404'd?

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

The guy is still trolling, more than likely.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I think you invaded his privacy posting this anywhere.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

When my parents die, I’ll do interviews to tell people about the coverup that happened.

Interesting.

Giffords is alive. The woman doing media is neither the woman I shot nor Giffords. I’ve never done an interview so this is very classified info only known to the secret government. I’ve had my case mentioned in the state of the union in 2013 and 2015.

He speaks of a "secret government" but previously said he
doesn't know what the New World Order is about.

And yet he knew enought to post hoaxes on ATS:

I did have an “ATS” account. I posted hoaxes. I believe NASA does their space shuttle mission to the I.S.S. About god, I won’t answer that because I don’t want to argue, but if you do or don’t believe in god, it doesn’t bother me or I think different of you. 9/11 is my own opinion. New world order is something I don’t know about or have info on.

edit on 26-2-2015 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I've been trying to post this since last week. It kept getting removed due to a T+C violation, but I believe I finally got everything worked out with the mods. I am not trolling! This is a legitimate letter I wanted to share with the community.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Only asking as everytime I clicked it it was gone within minutes, I won't go into it but I understand why they removed the others.

Hopefully you have got it right this time.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I hope you finally get to get your info out and keep it on the boards.

I don't know if I would have put it out there myself, I know he seems to be a rather private person and did take the time to reply to you... who knows maybe he replys to thousands and always tells them it is just them, he is a bit off his rocker. I'm not saying you are wrong for putting it out there tho. Just that I would be torn myself...

I understand with a little research anyone could get his contact info, but I would have covered his contact info and particular email addresses etc from public view.

I'm sure any psychology buff or anybody that digs learning about the human mind would be keen on reading the 1st bit of info from this guy since the event the 1st peek at anything close to an interview. So I would struggle with the ethics of putting it out there, as im sure you did... I have a feeling this could end up being a hot topic around here.. raises a lot of questions... guess im sayin' im glad it was you that had to decide to post it and not me.. thanks!
edit on 26-2-2015 by wastedown because: cuz, thats what i do... son

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Bookmarked your blog, gobble gobble.

I understand why they nix these threads about him. He was a member here.

Think about that.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

I definitely struggled with whether or not to post this stuff. Even now I wonder if I should have just kept it to myself, but I ultimately made the decision to post it for people to analyze. I just want it to be known that I don't mean any disrespect towards him or his family in any way. I made this post with the best of intentions.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Well...

This letter seems to suggest that whatever psychological malady lead to his assassination attempt, and the murder of six people, is still a very strong influence on his writing style. He probably still is not getting enough sleep, and has not, by the looks of it, been able to gain any opportunity to meditate, read, to improve himself or indeed his grasp of English grammar.

The medication, whatever it may be, that he refers to in the letter, appears not to be doing a great deal, if this letter is anything to go by.

top topics

join