It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC: Savile 'abused 63 people at Stoke Mandeville Hospital'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

You may well be right. But all it takes is that one disgruntled nurse who saved a few copies and would like a nicer retirement. If some deep pockets show up to investigate, it could get interesting. I hope for justice either way.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
I think it's troubling to say the least that even the report outing Saville as a horrendous sexual predator uses language like "sex pest". Wordage such as this likely stems from statements by hospital employees. When even health professionals are squeamish about saying that a celebrity is a sexual predator after he's been deemed one, and don't want to stir the pot before the fact is out in the open, we can see how deeply society has been damaged by the perceived status of celebrities and people of so called high status.

ETA: unless "sex pest" is a term widely known to denote serious pedophiles in the UK that I just don't understand as a Canadian.

No you are right, sex pest implies a low level pervert. As James O'Brien said on LBC today. Almost like a "Benny Hill type character".
Savile was not a sex pest, he is THE most prolific sexual predator in British history. That we actually know of anyway.
He had sex with dead bodies for Gods sake.
SMH.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
No offence intended.....its just part and parcel of the situation......id say Britons were disarmed in far more than just guns.....as we are disarmed with similar tactics guns or no....

Looks like David Icke had this pegged long ago....The greatest Secret has been out a while....no lawsuits to date.....
And he named names too.....

Icke has been right about a lot of things.
It does make a person wonder what else he was right about.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
I think it's troubling to say the least that even the report outing Saville as a horrendous sexual predator uses language like "sex pest". Wordage such as this likely stems from statements by hospital employees. When even health professionals are squeamish about saying that a celebrity is a sexual predator after he's been deemed one, and don't want to stir the pot before the fact is out in the open, we can see how deeply society has been damaged by the perceived status of celebrities and people of so called high status.

ETA: unless "sex pest" is a term widely known to denote serious pedophiles in the UK that I just don't understand as a Canadian.

I totally agree to even associate sex with this kind of behaviour can only mean they are trying to soften us, like it is just some sex crazed individual and not a serial abuser who is just the tip of the iceberg.

It's sickening how they try to do this and an insult to our intelligence. Well, most.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I think you are right on...Even the Queen of Englands fortune is based on the Chinese Opium wars....
The facts seem to indicate that those with immense fortunes...inherited or not...have benefitted from huge criminal enterprises somewhere in their past.......
For starters I think billionaires need a haircut.....just like Greeces ....
Nobles need to be abolished and hereditary titles eliminated.....
Royalty should just be hung....

Problem is, as it gets "too hot" for the royal and political peds, they will change the laws to make it perfectly legal. Kathryn Wynn and Benjamin Levin (Levin is an admitted ped either in jail or about to go) wrote and/or were responsible for, the new "sex-ed" program for Grade 1's and up that explains oral sex, sodomy, the sexual preference LGBT spectrum and "consent." Seems to me the grooming has already begun to make it legal.

As to what to do with these people, politicians, royalty, the money power and their handlers, try them by a common law jury (not stat jurisdiction which is just pointless) made up of normal everyday people and if they are found guilty, yeah, hang 'em high. Rope is after all such a green solution and it's sustainable.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 2/26.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

I think you are right on...Even the Queen of Englands fortune is based on the Chinese Opium wars....
The facts seem to indicate that those with immense fortunes...inherited or not...have benefitted from huge criminal enterprises somewhere in their past.......

Problem is, as it gets "too hot" for the royal and political peds, they will change the laws to make it perfectly legal. Kathryn Wynn and Benjamin Levin (Levin is an admitted ped either in jail or about to go) wrote and/or were responsible for, the new "sex-ed" program for Grade 1's and up that explains oral sex, sodomy, the sexual preference LGBT spectrum and "consent." Seems to me the grooming has already begun to make it legal.

As to what to do with these people, politicians, royalty, the money power and their handlers, try them by a common law jury (not stat jurisdiction which is just pointless) made up of normal everyday people and if they are found guilty, yeah, hang 'em high. Rope is after all such a green solution and it's sustainable.

Cheers - Dave

Or actively encourage WW3 and bomb us back into the stone ages.
I know its extreme, but thats what I see when I turn the news on.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Cheers - Dave

Or actively encourage WW3 and bomb us back into the stone ages.
I know its extreme, but thats what I see when I turn the news on.

Yes, the rhetoric is ever increasing for a nuclear exchange. I believe the line in the sand is SWIFT. Personally I thought it would oil prices dropping below $40 a barrel, but that could still happen as well.

As Einstein said,"I don't know what weapons will be used in a third world war, but I know the fourth will be fought with sticks and stones." Or something to that effect.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The secret service, and royalty have peedo's among them. *flies away*

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Gives a little more credence to this story eh?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Savile seemed to have had quite a charismatic effect on some.

Can someone find a photo of HRH looking as happy as this with Princess Di when she was alive?

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
"Daddy, my bottom hurts..."

"Shut up! He's just a loveable rogue."

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Golden Rule

Savile seemed to have had quite a charismatic effect on some.

Can someone find a photo of HRH looking as happy as this with Princess Di when she was alive?

You don't need words to see the truth!!
This is why he was allowed to get away with what he was doing because he was highly connected to others doing the same.
It came out after his death because dead men don't talk and he couldn't name names which he would have if they had not protected him.
I believe the pedo problem in upper echelons of society is common!

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
is jimmy Seville the seventh dude away from the throne?

[how many more random comments do I have to post before I can initiate a thread?]

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jtiest

originally posted by: jtiest
is jimmy Seville the seventh dude away from the throne?

[how many more random comments do I have to post before I can initiate a thread?]

Why choose a subject on child sexual abuse and pedophilia being perpetrated by the elite and privileged to make a random comment? Do you think the subject is not worth a considered comment? Perhaps you need to spend some quality time with the infamous Big Bubba to get an idea how a camel shall not passeth through the eye of a needle so you can initiate a thread. Hmmm?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join