It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to Invoke Charges of Treason Against ISIS Members and Supporters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Each country should try all their ISIS members with treason and they should all then face the G chopper!

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

There's a woman in Edmonton who was responsible for aiding the most recent case of another woman who left Canada for dreams of marrying an ISIS fighter. CISIS knows of her quite well and she's still free in Edmonton recruiting more women to leave. In fact, CISIS was aware of the latest recruit and followed her all the way to Toronto only to ask her to stay in Canada but not actually detain her.

Something seems off about all this. Almost as if Canada is not going to stand in the way of letting recruiters recruit.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
With all the surveillance they are probably identifying a whole lot of people by tracking the recruiters. When the world gets a leader who is not afraid of offending Muslims there will be more action probably.
Obama has to exit his term though, nobody else is going to step up to the plate and his policies are deterring other nations from acting differently, just look at his touchy feely speech about terror to world leaders a little while ago. Killing with kindness and all that appeasing garbage and conferencing with Muslim leaders for years just to agree on the what to call a terrorist.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
No Doubt! Should have already been done.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
People being caught trying to join ISIS, should be charged and tried for treason. Makes sense to me so long as they don't do it Guantanamo Bay Style. It should be tried like any other crime, with stiff penalties upon a verdict of guilty. If the person is merely disagreeing with the US's involvement in the middle east and/or the handling of the ISIS situation, this is freedom of speech. I think the majority of children (Minors) trying to join ISIS are suffering from psychological issues/broken homes, these instances should be handled on a case by case basis, to determine the best way to handle it, whether it be prison or medical confinment.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This whole issue is Darwinism at work.

Only totally defunct minds would even consider supporting this kind of terrorism.

Oh wait... were dealing with humans here...

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Like I said, case by case. A handful of high profile cases that are true treason, should be used to make a statement to others who may be considering this. Ultimately, I think this needs to be stopped at the source. If the NSA can monitor everybody's communications, then i'm sure it's well within their limits to put an end to the ISIS propaganda taking place among our kids.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Dude on a population of 37 million last time i checked, we got what 5 suposed canadian isis guys, or wannabe terrorist, yea lets waste more money and change our laws because of this big threat.
edit on 26-2-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Right, we already have laws that cover this and they should be enforced. As stated above, we need to stop this at the source.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Good article and really good interview video in the link for CBC. CSIS knew all about it yet did nothing.

The family of a young Canadian woman who travelled to Syria after being radicalized say losing her was the most "shocking thing in the world" and that they wish CSIS had done more to prevent the 23-year-old’s departure.

The woman, whom CBC News is calling Aisha to protect her identity, made the journey to Syria to join up with ISIS last summer, after taking an online course to study the Qur’an taught by a woman based in Edmonton, says her older sister Rabia (whose name has also been changed).

"We all went to work, came home, all her stuff was gone. She had packed all her winter clothes, took her computer and left,” Rabia says.

When Aisha called home from abroad, she told her family she was never coming home — that Syria was where she was going to die.

The family had a moderate Muslim upbringing, Rabia says. Looking back, she says there were signs Aisha was changing. Aisha withdrew from her family and social circle, started wearing a niqab and retreated to her bedroom and computer, Rabia says.

Staff with the intelligence agency approached the family before Aisha left in the summer, but Rabia says they provided almost no information, aside from pointing out that Aisha’s Twitter account featured the ISIS flag and followed some prominent ISIS members.

"They told us she had been interacting with people they thought were dangerous and were influencing her in a negative way, but they didn't give us enough information and it was all very vague."

"If they had shown me the emails between my sister and this girl. If they had let me listen to the recordings of them planning on going places," Rabia says, it would have given the family more to act on.

"I would have ripped her passport up. There's no way I would have let her leave if I knew now that she was going to the craziest war zone in the world."

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

You can bet your ass that it has been reported. With them being so open about it, it sounds like a op to me.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

18 USC 115 - - TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

Here ya go.. The ins and outs of treason in its various forms.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: maryhinge

theres a shop in rhyl north wales that has a collection tin for the support of isis
a friend posted the shop on facebook how do they get away with that i dont know

Because there is a camera photographing and databasing everyone who is dumb enough to drop a few quarters into it. That's my guess anyway:
edit on 28-2-2015 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: newWorldSamurai

a mate of mine put it on facebook sorry
and it has been taken off every ones wall
i also shared to keep it and its not on mine either

ps
sorry for the delay in responding
i was hoping my mate still had the photo

top topics

<< 1   >>

join