It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stars Can't Be Seen from Outer Space

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

OK. Do you have any maths to back up what you are saying?

No, do you have maths to show the Sun will be visible from cislunar space? Experiments are much better than maths.

@wildespace

Until I see images like these, taken from cislunar space, against just the blackness of space, I will not believe it possible. Till then we have nothing further to discuss. Advice: Don't hold your breath.
Milky Way from the ISS:
www.nasa.gov...
Sun from the ISS:
www.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: GaryN

No, do you have maths to show the Sun will be visible from cislunar space? Experiments are much better than maths.

people have given you several experiments to feast upon..

just check out video footage of a vacuum chamber in action, if you can see a light source inside a vacuum chamber while it is active it means light can be visible without the presence of an atmosphere..

youtu.be...

heres a link of such an experiment, although they were testing something else completely unrelated..

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Experiments are much better than maths.

Isn't it correct to say that if a theory is wrong, the math based on it is useless?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: GaryN

It's curious to follow the "sister" topic about the same subject on another forum: www.thunderbolts.info... and encounter more and more erroneous ideas you have. Such as not knowing the difference between the human eye's ability to detect light and its ability to resolve an object.

P.S. thanks for linking those two images here, they show very well the stars and the Sun shining (relatively) bright and clear well above the red airglow in the upper atmosphere.
edit on 20-6-2016 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: GaryN

I give you The Pleiades

The image was taken in visible light with the Cassini spacecraft wide-angle camera on Sept. 29, 2008

Or how about this.

Earth from Kaguya hdtv camera

EXCUSE in 3....2.....1.....

edit on 20-6-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-6-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

OK. Do you have any maths to back up what you are saying?

@wildespace

Until I see images like these, taken from cislunar space, against just the blackness of space, I will not believe it possible. Till then we have nothing further to discuss. Advice: Don't hold your breath.
Milky Way from the ISS:
www.nasa.gov...
Sun from the ISS:
www.nasa.gov...

Yes. I do. Its called Electromagnetic theory of propagation and its the principle behind the computer screen you are looking at, the cameras you use, the lamps that you use, pretty , much everything etc....It backs up everything we know and use daily.

And no, don't ask me to write them all down here. That's pointless. Just go to wikipedia.

Your turn....what you got?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
let me chime in again, as someone who is genuinely interested in space and astronomy,

yes or no to stars being visible in outer space? i dont want to interject in this pissing contest of 'i know more than you debate...'

type 'Y' : if stars can be seen with the naked eye [ or cameras] in outer space

type 'N' : if stars cannot be seen with the naked eye [ or cameras] in outer space.

thanks. make me less ignorant on a topic which fascinates me!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
let me chime in again, as someone who is genuinely interested in space and astronomy,

yes or no to stars being visible in outer space? i dont want to interject in this pissing contest of 'i know more than you debate...'

type 'Y' : if stars can be seen with the naked eye [ or cameras] in outer space

type 'N' : if stars cannot be seen with the naked eye [ or cameras] in outer space.

thanks. make me less ignorant on a topic which fascinates me!

Of course they are. GaryN is the only person who thinks they are not. And if he is right, then he is in line to becoming one of the most famous scientists in the world, theories named after him, Nobel prize for turning electromagnetism on its head etc...

But since he can't back up a single thing he is claiming then there is no need to take it seriously.

Yes. Stars can be seen from space. I have heard 2 astronauts talk about them, including the first man to do a space walk. And no. The atmosphere is not required to see them. That makes no sense

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

thanks.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Were you following the thread when I posted this? June 17 re. Thomas Joseph Brown.

Mainstream science is in the wrong on this one.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

oh ffs... im just going with what 3dAnimator2014 said. im not interested in conspiracies or spiritual scientists...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

That's too bad, because "conspiracy theorist" is the label of ridicule the vested interests in the mainstream use to continue in power.

And combining and reconciling science and spirituality is the way to arrive at reality.

Additionally, Thomas Joseph Brown does plenty of science.
edit on 6/20/2016 by ConnectDots because: Add

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

Were you following the thread when I posted this? June 17 re. Thomas Joseph Brown.

Mainstream science is in the wrong on this one.

Please explain how mainstream science is wrong when you are using devices that work on the very principle you are saying is bullsh*t.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

That's too bad, because "conspiracy theorist" is the label of ridicule the vested interests in the mainstream use to continue in power.

What power do theoretical physicists and whitecoats in a lab have?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

GaryN is the only person who thinks they are not.

No, there was a guy called Neil as well, claims he was in space and it was black out there, even with all the lights turned off in the spacecraft. Must have been blind as a bat.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

GaryN is the only person who thinks they are not.

No, there was a guy called Neil as well, claims he was in space and it was black out there, even with all the lights turned off in the spacecraft. Must have been blind as a bat.

No. You just keep putting words in his mouth or taking what he says out of context. It's plain to see

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

No, there was a guy called Neil as well, claims he was in space and it was black out there, even with all the lights turned off in the spacecraft.

provide the quote for the part where Neil says he couldnt see stars with all the internal lights off.. im not sure i have read about that sure would be nice to see.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

I consider Thomas Joseph Brown to be an expert in alternative science, which is the only science, in my opinion, that is worth the time of day at this point in history, unless the subject matter is not controversial.

Brown begins reading through what astronauts have said at 21:32:

Bottom line is the issue that you can't get a straight answer out of NASA.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
NASA, HA, HA, HA! What a friggin' joke. Space agency? Yeah right! All Freemason dipsh*ts with oaths of secrecy, practicing their witchcraft trying to draw down the moon and impregnate the Earth. Hogwash, a bunch of boys playing devil, dancing around in their gay Masonic regalia.

NASA is a direct assault on any man's senses, for even the lamest of men can see right through Appolyon.

No pics of Earth yet? Ok, how about another 200 billion dollars? Can we just 1 complete, non adjusted, non enhanced, unmolested photo, not image, of our planet, the spinning oblate spheroid.

Unbelievable people, really?

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: leastofthese
NASA, HA, HA, HA! What a friggin' joke. Space agency? Yeah right! All Freemason dipsh*ts with oaths of secrecy, practicing their witchcraft trying to draw down the moon and impregnate the Earth. Hogwash, a bunch of boys playing devil, dancing around in their gay Masonic regalia.

NASA is a direct assault on any man's senses, for even the lamest of men can see right through Appolyon.

No pics of Earth yet? Ok, how about another 200 billion dollars? Can we just 1 complete, non adjusted, non enhanced, unmolested photo, not image, of our planet, the spinning oblate spheroid.

Unbelievable people, really?

The scary thing is that the person who starred you thinks you are serious.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join