It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Media Exec UNLOADS: Obama Uses Sharpton To CONTROL Blacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Chickens are really coming home to roost for the Reverend Al Sharpton...and it looks like MSNBC, Comcast and President Obama are about to be buried in chicken poop in the process.

Finally, people on the left and in the media are getting emboldened enough to break ranks and to state the obvious about Al Sharpton and his lucrative unholy alliance with MSNBC/Comcast and Obama; actually agreeing with what conservatives have been stating for years.

(Daily Caller) - Legendary TV talk show host Byron Allen is taking on Al Sharpton, President Obama, and the most powerful media corporations in the world in a battle to spotlight the crisis at the heart of American race relations.

Allen, 53, is the chairman and CEO of the production company Entertainment Studios, which joined with the National Association of African-American Owned Media to file a $20 billion racial discrimination lawsuit this week against Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Sharpton’s National Action Network, the NAACP, the Urban League, and former FCC commissioner Meredith Attwell Baker. Allen and his fellow plaintiff also filed a $10 billion suit against AT&T and DirectTV.

Allen told The Daily Caller that top media interests are actively freezing out and in some cases destroying black-owned media companies — and they’re paying Reverend-turned-MSNBC host Al Sharpton to give them racial cover to do it.

“It’s cheaper to give Al Sharpton money than it is to do business with real African-American owned media,” Allen told TheDC. “What Comcast does is they give Al Sharpton money so he doesn’t call them racist. That is the issue here.”

“Why is Sharpton on TV every night on MSNBC? Because he endorsed Comcast’s acquisition of NBCUniversal. He signed the memorandum of understanding back in 2010. He endorsed the merger. Next thing you know we’re watching him on television trying to form a sentence. Every night we have the privilege of watching adult illiteracy.”

“Al Sharpton is nothing more than a black pawn in a very sophisticated white economic chess game,” Allen continued. “He’s not even bright enough to know he’s on the chess board and he’s being used by his white masters at Comcast, specifically [executive vice president] David Cohen and [chairman and CEO] Brian Roberts.”

AT&T, which is looking to acquire DirectTV for $67 billion including assumption of debt, also pays off Sharpton for racial cover, Allen said.

“I find it outstanding that AT&T is the biggest sponsor of Sharpton’s 60th birthday party,” Allen said. “AT&T spent more money on Al Sharpton’s birthday party than they have on 100 percent African-American owned media combined. [Sharpton] should return the money because AT&T doesn’t even celebrate Martin Luther King Day as a national holiday. The employees there take it as a sick day.”

“Reverend Jesse Jackson, you were on the balcony when Martin Luther King was assassinated. Why are you taking money from AT&T? Why is Al Sharpton getting more money from AT&T than Ebony Magazine, which has been around for 70 years?”

“[Corporations] trick people like, ‘I got the diversity award.’ Well, diversity is defined as women and white women.”

“My wife happens to be white and I ask her who is the white guy who speaks for all white people? You can’t even think that. That idea is racist. That’s wrong. So why do I have some black guy who speaks for me? Why is he cutting deals that somehow I don’t benefit from but somehow he’s on television every night?”

“I think that Obama uses him to control the Negroes,” Allen said of Sharpton.

“DC has been taking payoffs. Comcast owns every politician in that town including President Obama,” Allen said, noting Comcast executives’ fundraising for the president. “Obama has been bought and paid for.”

“President Obama, you control a couple billion dollars in advertising. What have you done to make sure African-American owned media is participating in government advertising? We got more respect from President Clinton.”

“Shame on you, President Obama,” Allen said. “I think African-Americans would have done much better with a white president. They are murdering us on the street and murdering us in the boardrooms.”

FULL ARTICLE:
dailycaller.com...

www.teaparty.org...
dailycaller.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Those are some very pointed allegations. I'm not familiar with the person saying these things other than he's behind an absurdly enormous discrimination lawsuit naming Al Sharpton.

Your choice of titles is provocative as is this original statement. It would seem to indicate you believe it's coherent & credible or has some truth to it. That says something about your world view and I believe, your credibility.

Let me point out the obvious for you. By en large, the American "black community" is completely disenfranchised and apolitical. They know damn well America and it's institutions are rigged against them. It's so obvious you really can't miss it can you? Rev. Al no more controls the "Negroes" than Obama himself does. You really think they watch MSNBC or network news? Byron Allen has his own agenda and you can judge that for yourself by the details of the lawsuit.

IMO, unless you need a quick fix of confirmation bias, the premise of the article and your OP are without merit.

Seek truth. Research for yourself. Reserve judgement.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Did sharpton star behing a doosh right after obama got elected, i dont think so.

Oh and did the dude really say negros in 2015.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

And people keep right on voting for Democrats and Progressives.

It takes all kinds I guess.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: InverseLookingGlass
a reply to: IAMTAT

Those are some very pointed allegations. I'm not familiar with the person saying these things other than he's behind an absurdly enormous discrimination lawsuit naming Al Sharpton.

Your choice of titles is provocative as is this original statement. It would seem to indicate you believe it's coherent & credible or has some truth to it. That says something about your world view and I believe, your credibility.

Let me point out the obvious for you. By en large, the American "black community" is completely disenfranchised and apolitical. They know damn well America and it's institutions are rigged against them. It's so obvious you really can't miss it can you? Rev. Al no more controls the "Negroes" than Obama himself does. You really think they watch MSNBC or network news? Byron Allen has his own agenda and you can judge that for yourself by the details of the lawsuit.

IMO, unless you need a quick fix of confirmation bias, the premise of the article and your OP are without merit.

Seek truth. Research for yourself. Reserve judgement.

In other words, it doesn't confirm your bias. Wink wink.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Someone seems rather obsessed with Al Sharpton, which is kind of funny considering Sharpton is pretty much a "nobody" in recent times. Trying to revive his career?

top topics

join