It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone interpret MMPI-2 results?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Just wondering if anyone here at ATS has enough psychology education or experience to interpret results from an MMPI-2 personality test?

Here are my raw results, but I'm no psychologist. We were assigned to take the test in a university course, and then to hand in the results so the professor can do a lecture later in the year, but I want to know what all of this is, I'm pretty curious! I'm not a regular taker of personality tests, but this one asked some pretty strange questions, and was over 500 questions long. That doesn't make it more legitimate, but I wonder to what end the professor will use these towards.

All of ATS can share in whatever neuroses this reveals, I don't mind.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Anyone who willingly takes a 500 question test is a little crazy. That is my interpretation of the results.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It seems a "little bit" strange having you to do this test in a University course.
All I know about Minnesota test is that it reveals EVERYTHING about your personality structure, current and potential mental ilnesses.
edit on 26-2-2015 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I don't think a lot of people are taking 500 question personality tests willingly or for fun. This was part of an investigative research class I need to complete my degree.

a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
The professor is a pretty weird guy, and will likely use the tests to make a point about perceptions, or something else. Im not too worried about him spending the time to review all of the results, or the university taking stock in them either. Even if they did, any of the small number of students in the course could lie about their results.

a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

But if I'm not mistaken, MMPI-2 test is impossible to fake, it was design that way.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Neat. I don't really know much about it.

a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

rickymouse is a great kidder with a lovely heart, it's all good!

Sorry, have no idea

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Thank you. I do enjoy his humorous posts in many threads.

a reply to: ccseagull

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

top topics

join