It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little girl "Pushed over by a ghost": I'm a lil stumped

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: Arbitrageur
I did notice her hands move. I believe that motion was part of her playing 'peek-a-boo'. My question about that would be "when did she open her eyes?" If she opened them as she took her hands away from her face it would be unlikely she lost her balance from that. If she opened them just before the "fall" I can see how that could disrupt her balance. There was a few seconds from the time her hands were down to the moment of the fall though. That is why I question when she opened her eyes. Additionally, there does appear to be motion of her shirt as the fall begins.
Nope you're not getting it.

She moves her hands down away from her eyes and her hands stop, and she's ok. The next thing you see moving is her hands start to move BACK, and shortly after that is when she starts to fall. It's a completely separate motion from when she moved her hands down from her eyes, in a different direction.

originally posted by: bronco73
If this is a fake and I do believe it was then the parents need to be arrested for assault and child endangerment.
I don't see anything to suggest it's a fake, though it does have a lot of artifacts due to the high compression. Maybe someone misinterpreted one of those artifacts; I think several people have done that, talking about sneezing and what not which I also see no evidence of, just more video compression artifacts.
edit on 1-3-2015 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I think the ghost is real...but the kid is CGI.

Viral hoax.

MM

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This isn't strange at all - the video even tells you the truth if you watch the slow motion part !

The kid starts to lean backwards FIRST and thus loses it's balance while wearing socks on a shiny waxed wooden floor.

if you moved in the same way this child did on the same surface wearing those socks, you would have to obey the laws of Physics and fall down too.

No ghost here, move along.
edit on 1-3-2015 by JohnPhoenix because: Ending this thread with logic.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Look closely. See the figure on the TV? Waving?

This means whoever made that TV show is waving to the ghost. Is the wave a hello or is it a signal to push the child?

Illuminati TV ghost...

For sure.

Proven.

MM
edit on 8-3-2015 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join