It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little girl "Pushed over by a ghost": I'm a lil stumped

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
a reply to: nullafides

It could have been one of those rubber air blast guns if you know what I mean and then the shock knocked her backwards?

Fair enough, and a decent hypothesis.

The only possible counter I can come up with is the idea that I'd have expected to see the blast of air really be visible with regards to the toddlers hair. Know what I mean?

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Yes unless it was very well directed blast

I personally think that she tried to correct herself and overdid it, like when you mean to reverse a car slowly but hit the gas too hard and drive into a wall.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: brace22

I think she sneezed and her body spasmed because of it. Since a sneeze is an involuntary action and she is a toddler she lost her footing. It also explains the motion people are seeing in her shirt and solar plexus area. Gonna watch it a few more times but I think I clearly heard a sneeze just as the movement begins. Upon watching again the sneeze noise seems to be as she is going back already. Still could be part of the involuntare muscle spasm tho.
edit on 26-2-2015 by regor77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: brace22

That's how I fall down after a case of beer. I guess it's the beer ghost telling me to go to bed.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hmmmm very intriguing!!!!

Maybe one to ask owd madge about?

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

There is zero in this video that shows anything but a child falling down. No her body didn;t react as if pushed or pulled. Its clearly a child falling down.

A child does not react to unbalance the way a skilled adult does.

I've seen this fall a thousand or so times...as has anyone who raised a child (Dad club for the win!). Its a common "falling backwards" move of a child between these ages.

Sigh...please...someone explain to me how rational people are looking for ghosts in this typical display of a young child falling down in a typical and normal manner.

Thanks in advance.

MM

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
There are actually quite a few videos where some external force, which remains unseen, is localized, and this unseen force causes a person to fall down. There is also video evidence showing inanimate objects experiencing this same type of unseen, or paranormal force. Having had multiple paranormal experiences I have no doubt as to the authenticity of the phenomenon in general, but the problem with any video evidence is that it can be faked. Even a legitimate video will be dismissed by a skeptical observer precisely because the conditions in which the video was captured were not controlled. Scientific validation only comes about through precise control over all variables, and this is something that is virtually impossible when it comes to the paranormal, considering that nothing happens just because one wants it to happen. Paranormal activity, even in extremely active locations, is simply too random for scientific experiment. This also includes the fact that the paranormal occurrences themselves vary in their type and magnitude. The main evidence to support such activity comes from the many thousands of personal experiences, and the aggregate of video and audio evidence.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
If a ghost, that ghost is a freakin jerk!

pushing a little baby, despicable, you suck ghost!

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
If a ghost, that ghost is a freakin jerk!

pushing a little baby, despicable, you suck ghost!

Best post ever.

And true.

MM
edit on 26-2-2015 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Yes unless it was very well directed blast

I personally think that she tried to correct herself and overdid it, like when you mean to reverse a car slowly but hit the gas too hard and drive into a wall.

Ok, that got a good laugh from me

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask

There is zero in this video that shows anything but a child falling down. No her body didn;t react as if pushed or pulled. Its clearly a child falling down.

A child does not react to unbalance the way a skilled adult does.

I've seen this fall a thousand or so times...as has anyone who raised a child (Dad club for the win!). Its a common "falling backwards" move of a child between these ages.

Sigh...please...someone explain to me how rational people are looking for ghosts in this typical display of a young child falling down in a typical and normal manner.

Thanks in advance.

MM

Hoora! You found my McGuffin! Yepp, I mentioned AT LEAST 38 times in every post I've put on this thread that

I THINK GHOSTS WORKING WITH ALIENS WORKING WITH NOAH [the flood dude] CONTROLLED THIS GIRL, AND SLAMMED HER DOWN ON THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I THINK GHOSTS WORKING WITH ALIENS WORKING WITH NOAH [the flood dude] CONTROLLED THIS GIRL, AND SLAMMED HER DOWN ON THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations...you win a freaking cookie.

Now take your holier than thou attitude and shove it, will you?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ChefSlug

10 Points for you sir!

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

I'm not looking for ghosts for the record, I'm looking for an explanation and open to all theories. I have not at one point said "THIS IS DEFINATELY A GHOST", I have implied however that I am struggling to find a logical reasoning for the fall. But many members have offered a few very possible conclusions and theories.

Thanks. *Sigh*

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I apologise for not being able to take part in this thread overnight! I have family visiting so my ATS time is cut short at the minute. But I would like to raise some points to further continue our discussion...

1) Some people have included the use of a 'wire' or an air-gun toy thing (Those things are so cool). IF either of these were used, I think the air-gun would be more the culprit. I cannot comprehend parents wiring up a 1-year old to get a kick?

2) Please do not criticise people who are welcoming the idea an actual 'ghost' is the culprit in this video. If people believe, then respect that belief and politely disagree. Rather than have a sly dig or moan. Vice-Versa applies here!

3) The reference was chef from South Park. Sadly not Mad-Dog but I agree that game is one of the greatest ever!!!

4) The possibility that the fall could of been caused by a spasm or convolution is something I would agree with, however...

5) No one has picked on something in the text below the video on YT. I have not mentioned it yet, because I wanted to see how many of you would pick up on it... A quote from the father:

"She just went shooting back. Her arms went out to the side and she went back, as if she has been pushed or pulled. 'Then she said "naughty boy" like she usually says when she is telling off the cat if it nips her or something"

Lexi said the words "Naughty Boy". Now, this can mean 1 of 2 things in my eyes:

1) She was talking to the 'Ghost' who would clearly be a boy. And she can see this boy etc etc etc

2) Her father did something, and she says something funny in response.

Number 2 is the most logical response, which would in turn highlight that this video has been faked. HOWEVER, as there is no evidence to support that, both natural and un-natural causes to the fall can still be plausible.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Does she say. "I fall down"?

No but she says "naughty boy".

Lexi’s dad, Gareth, said she is very steady on her feet but it looked as though some force deliberately pushed her over and Lexi even says ‘naughty boy’ afterwards, as if she’s having a conversation with someone unseen.
theworkingparent.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Several years ago when my daughter was two (she is 10 now) one of my wife's friends came over who was schizophrenic (he created a tulpa like creature from his illness) and as soon as he walked in I had a vision of something standing next to him. My daughter came out of her room, walked past him, and the thing I saw tripped her and she fell over and bonked her head. So for some reason they do occasionally push little kids over, I don't know why...lol

I wrote a thread about it because I had such a clear image of this "thing" that accompanied him in the door.
(I'll post a link to the thread if people want)

From watching the video, it is hard to say what happened, although the kid did seem to scoot backwards when hitting the floor, which suggests momentum, but that could just be from the way they fell.

Interesting, but cannot say either way if it was due to a spirit, or due to a kid getting overly excited and falling backwards on thier butt, but the point is that spirits can and do trip or push people around, I've seen it myself.

s&f for OP.

edit on 27-2-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

If you don't mind I'd like you to post a link to that other thread. I do remember reading it some time ago but from what I recall it was a good read.

And I have to say it does look like the girl is pushed down. I've had 5 kids and right now I have a 1 year old who's been walking since he was 10 months. He falls down now and then, mainly when he spins in circles to get himself dizzy, but it never looks like that.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Let's something invisible did push her down, let's say it wasn't an airsoft gun, wirings, or her losing her footing.

Why does it have to be a ghost?

I mean, why a ghost? What makes people so damn certain these entities are the spirits of the dead? Is there no other possibility?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join