It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best of the Best....Air superiority Fighters

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pegion7
hey, whattabout the bf-109 and the fw-190, these planes are flown by the best fighter aces of the world ever and nothing breaks its record in terms of aerial kills and that's proven.

Probably true, though in those times everyone’s sister was building the planes in their bedroom and there where hundreds of them in the skies at all times... These days its quality over quantity as being that it only takes one Slammer or 'Winder to off a $40 million fighter and the fact that there isn’t a world war going on so no need to have a force of 5,000 F/A-22s or Flankers.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Exactly what I told you diliverer that's all lies the22 was built to fight Russian Sukoi's your Gov is not going to tell you this the'yll tell you all type of "FANTASTIC" Tales just to keep the public calm about a war with Rus, man I mean you sound as if you realy beleive a your American Missle defense sheild and our Hypersonic antimissle defense Missles recently developed are realy for imaginary terrorists don't you here's some serious 411 guy they ain't built for no terrorists nor no N.Korea missle coming in thier built cuz Rus and U.S are preparing for WAR.

[edit on 10-1-2005 by SiberianTiger]

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
There you go again with your assertion that the USA and Russia are about to go to war, you clearly have no grasp whatsoever on truth or reality so I will leave you alone in your own private fantasy.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The U.S. and Russia have no time, reason, and Russia currently doesn’t have the capabilities to wage a conventional war with the U.S.

In the future you may see the U.S. and Russia working together to fight china...
I'm also sure that you don’t believe the missile shield would protect against the amount of ICBMs Russia would want to throw at the U.S. even if only %20 left the silo. We'd go broke and fall into Russians current category if we built enough interceptors and ABLs to counter the amount of ICBMs Russia had (even though most aren’t functional) and maintained current spending habits on other systems.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
FORGET THE PART WERE I TALK ABOUT RUS WAR WITH US ANSWER MY QUESTION ABOUT HOW US LOST 37 IN GF1 AND YUGO WITH MUCH BETTER AIRDEFENSES ONLY SHOT DOWN 3 NATO PLANES???????

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Get a grip on that caps lock Tiger.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
RUSSIA NEVER WENT BROKE RUSSIA JUST MADE IT LOOK LIKE IT DID TO THROW U.S. OFF if you know what I mean huhuhuhuh! ALL arefunctional all these reports about diarmement by both Rus and U.S. are lies for public consumtions AKA= SHUT THE PUBLIC UP ABOUT WORRING IF THERE'S GOING TO BE A WW3 WITH RUS, NOW I WANT AN ANSWER WAYNOS ABOUT THAT QUESTION I PUT.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
NOW I WANT AN ANSWER WAYNOS ABOUT THAT QUESTION I PUT.

NOW I WANT AN ANSWER ABOUT THE CAPS LOCK. CHRIST

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The U.S. lost 37 fighter attackers in the 1st G.W. Seems like they would be making a bigger deal about other pilots besides Spiker, 'eh?

I think you have the numbers backwards... And yes, Russia is secretly hiding the fact that they have the economical power of the U.S. to throw the U.S. off guard. They are so dedicated to the above that they actually stage people starving and freezing to death by the hundreds and move them to a secret lavish vacation home in Arctic Russia...

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
www.geocities.com... While This AMERICAN site says 23 while this says 37 www.rjlee.org... heres it's main page www.rjlee.org...

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
And I thought U.S. citizens where gullible...

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
WHAT A MINUTE ARE YOU NOW SAYING THESE "AMERICAN" SITES ARE TELLING LIES????????? HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAA

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
You know, do you just block out things that might contradict your view? I mean, how could Russia stage the mass riots that took place in the late 80's/early 90's? How exactly do you explain how Americans have actually gone to Russia and seen it for themselves?

What, are they sent to entire towns where everyone pretends?

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
NO NO NO NO! I'm not going to answer that until I get my fairly asked question answered by Waynos and ChiRst first, then I'll answer your question Disturbed Diliveror

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Yea, you've said that before. I wasn't very surprised when I you never responded to anything I said.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   

NO NO NO NO! I'm not going to answer that until I get my fairly asked question answered by Waynos and ChiRst first, then I'll answer your question Disturbed Diliveror

What questions? About American sites lieing? Hey, people in this country like others actually try to sabotage the order and government. People in this country and like other countries actually hate their respective countries for things that happened to them in their lives... Things that happened to them in school, work, military service, and many other things... You just have to ignore these people or is the subject warrants then you can pull out the facts for the bull to prove you’re point.

That reminds me of the people I used to go to school with and go to collage with… These people blame their country for their problems, all the things their respective country has done for them and they turn around and either misrepresent their country and backstab their country. If they are given the chance they abandon the country or even physically disrupt their country… It’s just a sick world or wrongfully aggressive people.
I’m getting of the point though.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

Originally posted by Dima
it didn't even fight against the F-15, all in all, the F-15 got its candy ass whooped, let me try and calculate the odds again.

:shk: dima, you have moved beyond fuzzy logic and entered a new realm which I shall dub "Ignorance Logic"

Putting aside the F-15 A/B/C/E's proven combat record I have in several other posts relayed the actually terms of the Cope India exersize in detail. However, in the spirit of "Ignorance Logic" you yet again have chosen to spew forth your rhetoric in absence of any coherent facts.

Yes the F-15's were defending against multiple types of planes. Remember if you will the SU-30's were the CAP and there was a strike package. In a real workd scenario without the limitations placed on the pilots, the outcome would have been different.

For starters, usuing the AMRAAMS actual range would have decimated the CAP allowing the F-15's to focus on the strike package which would have not had a chance.

No AWACS support wheras the IAF had one. Simulated or not, its the same.

No new radar. With ranges of 100 miles, that would have allowed the Eagles to manuver and take out the IAF from extreem BVR.

However in the Ignorance Logic world none of this matters. So as in the past, go forth on other discussion boards and ask for help to counter the arguments. maybe you can email Veink directly

okay, yea whatever, but there is truth in what i say, the F-15 went against MiG-21Bison started being produced in the mid 50's, making 50 years old, approximately, the Mirage 2000 1978, its 27 years old, the MiG-27 produced in the 70's about 30-35 years old, the MiG-29 was produced in 1986(i believe)
19 years old, and the Su-30MK which is brand new(Su-27 came out in 1988 i think)

you can't deny the truth, the F-15 lost to all these aircraft, no doubt that it would beat the MiG-21 Bison, no doubt in my mind whatsoever, it would destroy the Mirage 2000(its still better than the Bison though), it would be anice battle with the MiG-29, as, when the russians developed this, they had in mind making a smaller version of the American F-15, but with the same capabilities

i understand, that the -1, -2, -3 stuff was stupid, i was waiting for someone to say what you said, so its an F-15E vs. Su-30MK, so both aircraft are missing their full potentials, you guys don't have AESA, and the MK doesn't have its full equipment to make it a MKI, its avionics are not fully installed

the AWACS was a target, it wasn't even an AWACS, just a practice target, so there was no AWACS, yea, if the AMRAAM had its full range, and you didn't have to illuminate your target the entire time, then that would have made a significant difference, but i'm not sure it would be enough to change the entire result of the training, what you said is true gibberish, the AMRRAM alone would change everything, couppled with the AESA, i don't think so, it would change significantly, but, the F-15 still wouldn't come out on top, remember, the F-15 didn't just lose to the MK, it lost to the 21, 27, 29 and 2000

hahahahahah, you think that i ask other people to help[ me in arguments, go ahead, ask the people on russian federation forces index, if i ask them anything anymore, your an idiot, i asked them for help once, and because of that, you studpidly think that i do it every time, now that is true dumbass

perfect record my ass, an F-15 was shot down by a MiG-21 in Yugoslavia, a few more were shot down by AAA and SAM fire

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Yes I've seen that report also but I didn't want to report it on ATS.COM because I new the Yanks would never relise it did happen (A MiG 21 shoot down a F-15)

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Pity really... You refuse to acknowledge that a plane with ~ superior weapons suite, superior combat systems, equal or superior radar, and superior ECM capabilities would most likely win in a BVR situation...
Also a pity that you’d base a fighters performance off of the date of manufacturing… Ha, the F/A-22 is going into service the earlier then the J-10 yet the J-10 would stand ABSOLUTELY no chance against the ’22. Same with the Rafaela and Typhoon…But you are probably one of the people that would argue that the F/A-22 with competent U.S. pilots, and superior support would loose in an aerial battle against the above.

With all the limitations (why was there to begin with) I’m surprised it wasn’t slaughtered further then the kill ratios lead one to believe.

Anyhow, you will see the true sides of things in the years to come.

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger
Yes I've seen that report also but I didn't want to report it on ATS.COM because I new the Yanks would never relise it did happen (A MiG 21 shoot down a F-15)

You do realize that ATS is owned by a British citizen don't you?. At anyrate, I doubt highly you posted it as it was either someones blog, or the Russian equivilent of the National Enquirer

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join