It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! A Useful Anti-Christian Bigotry Map!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Not exactly, they are just being replaced with different KINDS of belief systems, that when I look around seem to be just as effective in making people just as controlled and really useless as before.

It would be nice indeed though, to have the religions all vanish in the "blink of an eye" and watch what tries to fill the void.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The zealots want to limit everyone else's rights because they limit themselves and just want everyone else to be as miserable as they are while they worship stuff that cannot be proven to exist.

If I ever find myself in a court of law defending myself, I will have to ask the jury if they believe in god.

If they say they do, I will ask them how their opinion counts against what the prosecution tells them if they believe in something that cannot be proven to exist.

Religion belongs in the realm of personal preference and should not be in anyone's face unless someone actively seeks it.

It is treated like a team sport and competition for souls.

Congress shall make no law respecting an established religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.....

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Humanist groups are labelled "anti-Christian" ?

I mean wow, just wow.

*drops mic…walks away in disgust*

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
a reply to: MystikMushroom

It would be nice indeed though, to have the religions all vanish in the "blink of an eye" and watch what tries to fill the void.

I saw what you did there!

'careful what you ask for, you just might get it...'
(I'll give you a hint; you'll be getting an even worse religion...)
edit on 26-2-2015 by works4dhs because: add clever line

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

That was, quite possibly, the most honest, and Christian-like response that I've ever read on ATS.
You actually managed to move me.
Thank you, and God bless.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Don't make the mistake of thinking the OP is your friend. They'll get around to you as soon as they take care of us. They hate ALL religion.

Being friends is not necessarily mutually incompatible with our opposition to religious institutions and indoctrination.

The religious say 'Hate the sin. Not the sinner'. Surely then you could relate to a position like 'Hate the belief. Not the believer'.

^Never mind the grin.
edit on 26-2-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: rupertg

Humanist groups are labelled "anti-Christian" ?

I mean wow, just wow

Yeah it's insanity for me to think any good person would be against a philosophy that values humans, individually and collectively, here on Earth above the hypothetical concerns for reward and punishment in the afterlife. Yet it's no surprise the religious would when scripture contains verses directly antithetical to it.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013
No Christian is being told they cannot be Christian, or that they can be fired for being Christian...

But are they being fired or penalized for holding traditional Christian religious views?
Google is your friend

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I love the arguments people who act like Christians are being discriminated against make...

'They aren't letting me be intolerant and take away others' rights! That's intolerant, they're taking away my rights!'

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJourney
I love the arguments people who act like Christians are being discriminated against make...

'They aren't letting me be intolerant and take away others' rights! That's intolerant, they're taking away my rights!'

What makes you think rights exist?
There's no reason to believe they do, is there?

In the end, "rights" are determined by power.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This is any different from what groups like the Southern Povety Law Center do how?

I fail to see the comparison.

AFA targets groups that have never been against Christians.

Southern Poverty Law Center just list groups that ARE against people due to their race, creed, beliefs, or sexual orientation. Certainly you do think KKK is a hate group? www.splcenter.org...

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Christianity is the most persecuted minority in the entire world. It's a sad fact that christians themselves are completely ignorant to this fact. I leave you with this image, its the marking in red. Tell me what it means, then get back to me.

www.jihadwatch.org...

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SevenThunders

Christianity is the most persecuted minority in the entire world.

Funny how we don't see that. We see several churches in every block in cities all over the world. I will never understand the persecution complex in some Christians.

As to the image... I do not understand what you are trying to say?

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Funny how we don't see that. We see several churches in every block in cities all over the world. I will never understand the persecution complex in some Christians.

As to the image... I do not understand what you are trying to say?

Thanks for proving my point. You are completely unaware of the continual mass slaughter and persecution of christians throughout the world. That mark is a mark of a christian home. That home marks those christians for eventual torture, rape and execution, much as the Jews were marked in Nazi Germany.

Here is more on the subject:
shoebat.com...

I can understand how the neo-pagan and the modern atheist are willfully ignorant about christian persecution, but what really chaps my hide is how supposed christians are apathetic to the plight of their brethren worldwide.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Only such a reaction to a non-issue such as this shows that not only Christians, but those of all who fly proud under their religious labels, will take the worst aspects of religion and propagate it to suit their ideological needs.

You all need to leave your group-think communities and see the world for what it is. Time to go outside.
edit on 27-2-2015 by TheSubversiveOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Again you said this:

That is what you claimed.

You ignore other groups. Why? Christians are not special. Other groups are being persecuted equally if not more or less. Why do you ignore that?

I can understand how the neo-pagan and the modern atheist are willfully ignorant about christian persecution

How the heck do they ignore what is not there? You claim that christians are being persecuted "in the entire world". They do not ignore the sufferings and persecution of ANY group.

I bet that you do not realize that it is the Christians who cause the most suffering and persecution of other groups (to borrow your phrase) "in the entire world".

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Some of those don't seem like they openly at least, commit bigotry, when observing the organizations listed.
Such as the Humanist groups as mentioned already. Yeah, why are labelled as "anti-Christian" ? Maybe they just picked the known atheist, etc. organizations that sometimes challenge the Christians advocating the list instead of actually offend.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Your ignorance is unworthy of a reply. You will be among those who persecute the faith and will probably receive in full the coming judgment. I don't envy you. Just do a little research on your own before spouting such horrible ignorance.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien
You have invoked hellfire upon yourself apparently lol

That was amusing. Also the idea Christianity is a 'minority group'. Oh my.

There have been some very funny posts today on ATS.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   

How did my reply show that I will persecute Christians? I have never been nor will ever been against Christians or people of ANY faith. I will always and forever support anyone's right to believe whatever they want!

We on ATS have done plenty of research. Christians are not being persecuted as much as you claimed they are. If they are as you say, then provide more evidence. The funny part? If you did actually provide evidence then we "anti-christians" would fight hard for their rights and try to stop their suffering and persecution. People of ANY race, creed, religion, sexual orientation, AND YES! Christians! have been and ARE being persecuted all over the world. I do not understand why you choose to ignore that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join