It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Warns of Fallen Angels Returning

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Saw this article this morning and it had a lot of conspiracies tied into it - from Nazis collaborating with Demons/Fallen Angels/Aliens, to Atlantis, to the mysterious holes in Siberia, to the Norway Spiral a few years back.

The title of the article is "Russia Issues Grave Warning: Prepare to Defend Earth, Fallen Angels Have Returned"
Article

Basically, the article talks about how a report published by Russia's Military Scientific Committee of the Armed Forces (MSC), suggests that there should be an international effort to "defend against inter-dimensional entities" that will attempt to "recapture earth".

Some excerpts from the article:

Important to note about this report are that the references to “inter-dimensional entities” contained in it date back to the Great Patriotic War (World War II) when then Soviet intelligence services confirmed the German Nazi regimes existing “communication link” with what can only be described as “fallen angels/demons”, but which our planets oldest written records refer to as the “gods”.

These “fallen angels/demons”, this report explain, were once vanquished from our Earth about 5-6,000 years ago in what was then referred to by the ancients as “the great overturning” that nearly instantly froze millions of wooly mammoths of Siberia, destroyed the vast city-state known as Atlantis, and is recorded in the stories, religions and legends of all of our planets peoples as “the great flood”.

Most importantly, however, to have been destroyed in “the great overturning”, this report continues, was the main geographical area inhabited on the Earth by these “fallen angels/demons” located from the Indian subcontinent, through the Himalayan mountain range to what is present day Ukraine, and whose human offspring were known as the Aryan race.

The two major Sanskrit epics of ancient India, the Mahabharata and the Ramayana, this report explains, fully details the interactions of these “fallen angels/demons” with the Aryan race including the use of their Vimana air/space vehicle described as “an apparatus which can go by its own force, from one place to place or globe to globe”.

Verifying this incredible ancient claim of the power of the Vimana to not only transverse our own planet, but those of others too, this report says, can be found in the symbol of these “fallen angels/demons” called the Swastika being discovered all over Earth, including prior to World War II when the soldiers of the United States 45th Infantry Division proudly wore this symbol prior to rise of Nazi Germany.

In fact, this report notes, the earliest known object with Swastika-motifs is a bird from the tusk of a mammoth from the Paleolithic settlement of Mezine, Ukraine dated to 10,000 BC, and its ancient use has also been discovered in the Mississippian-era sites in the Ohio and Mississippi River valleys, the Hopi and Navajo Indians of North America and among the Celts, ancient Germans, Finns…and too many other worldwide cultures to mention in just one article.

To our human race reconnecting with these “fallen angels/demons”, this report says, appears to have occurred in the 16th Century when a brilliant new star appeared on the sky in early November 1572, and which we now know to have been Tycho's Supernova occurring in the constellation Cassiopeia and which was one of about eight supernovae visible to the naked eye in historical records.

More critical to note about the Tycho Supernova, MSC experts in this report state, is that it also appeared to cause an “inter-dimensional rift” allowing humans to once again communicate with the “fallen angels/demons” who had previously been expelled from our planet, the most important of whom was the personal astrologer-sorcerer to England’s Queen Elizabeth I, John Dee.

To the evidence of the success of England under the direction/guidance of these “fallen angles/demons”, this report says, cannot be denied as it began the British Empire on which “the sun never set”, that is until the end of the 20th century when upon the death of Queen Victoria, in 1901, the German House of Hanover (of which Queen Victoria headed) disseminated their “occult knowledge” throughout all of the royal houses of Europe.

What began then, this report grimly notes, was a century of wars “deliberately initiated and controlled” by these “fallen angels/demons” intent upon total destruction so as to establish their one world religion, the most destructive being World War II. Causing World War II to be so destructive, this report continues, was the German Nazis successful establishment of an inter-dimensional transport/communication device called Die Glocke (The Bell) allowing for the first time since 1561 a Vimana air/space craft to appear on Earth in 1937.

The previous attempt of these “fallen angels/demons” to reintroduce their Vimana air/space crafts on Earth since “the great overturning”, this report notes, occurred on 14 April 1561 when John Dee traveled to Nuremberg, Germany and using the “occult mechanisms” he had been taught by these entities caused to erupt a furious sky battle witnessed by all of the residents of the city, and in which the “fallen angels/demons” were defeated.

By 1937, though, this report says, an intact Vimana air/space craft was not only in the hands of the German Nazis, they were able to start duplicating it resulting in what are now referred to as the “foo fighters”, a term used by Allied aircraft pilots to describe various UFOs or mysterious aerial phenomena seen in the skies over both the European and Pacific theaters of operations.

Even after World War II, MSC experts in this report say, the Nazi Germans remaining “foo fighters”, along with the Die Glocke “device”, were secreted to Antarctica where they remain today, and attested to by numerous high-ranking present and former Russian military officials.
To how great of a danger our planet is in due to these “fallen angels/demons” reappearing with their Vimana air/space crafts, this report warns, is evidenced by the mysterious 9 December 2009 event called the “Norway Spiral” [See video HERE] where a fantastical otherworldly spiral appeared in the night sky over both Norway and Sweden and which the ancients of people of our planet had all recorded was sign that always preceded the arrival of the “gods”.

Equally as critical to note about the 2009 “Norway Spiral”, MSC experts state, is that within days of it occurring “dozens, if not more” mysterious crafts began erupting from deep beneath Siberia leaving massive craters and hurtling into space with one of them being tracked this week where it has taken up an orbit around our Sun.

(Continue below)

edit on 26-2-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Sorcha Faal really you don't know about her/ him?

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

As President Putin this past August (2014) classified as a “Potential National Threat” any news/information relating to these mysterious crafts erupting from beneath Siberia, this report does note…however, it further states that what is now called the Chelyabinsk meteor event of 15 February 2013, that exploded with 20–30 times more energy than was released from the atomic bomb detonated at Hiroshima [See video HERE], was (based on orbital trajectory) in actuality an “apparent attack” against the Siberian region where these mysterious crafts are being launched from, and was “exactly like” the 30 June 1908 meteor attack upon this same region that is now called the Tunguska event.

Also, and perhaps most disturbingly, this report concludes, US-EU attempts to demonize President Putin and embroil Russia in war are, in fact, “an elaborate masquerade” designed so that these Western powers can overrun Siberia to destroy/dismantle what by all appearances seems to be an ancient defense system designed to protect our planet from these “fallen angel/demons” who are now in league with, if not outright controlling, nearly all of the Western nations on Earth.

And finally, though not exactly referred to in this MSC report, Western scientists appear to be preparing their citizens for what is to come by publishing many scientific papers this past year proving that parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, a position, mind you, first stated by the renowned French scientist and UFO researcher Jacques Vallée, who decades ago warned that what are commonly called aliens from other worlds may, in fact, be fallen angels and demons.

I like how at the end of the article they tied in the Russia-U.S. tensions and the West's interest in Russia as being connected to the Fallen Angels/threats in Siberia.

Obviously a big chunk to bite off all at once. Looking forward to hearing from folks out there about their observations/ideas regarding these ideas.

While I do find all of this to be pretty wild and crazy, I wanted to post it because this is ATS, AND it is interesting how all of these events/circumstances going on today (even down to the Scientific community hinting at parallel worlds interacting with ours) COULD fit well into this elaborate theory/story. Thanks for reading

FC

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Sorcha FAIL? Nice. Oh...and that Norway Spiral was a rocket that was fired....anyone can look it up. Plenty of pics out there.

By the way...Sorcha is a known SUPER HOAXer. Sorcha's stories are much better read as short fiction.....if you read them with that mindset then it is pretty fun.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie I hadn't, but I do now

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Well apparently I am behind the times here at ATS, I hadn't heard of Sorcha Faal but I agree that this read much more like science fiction than anything else to me. The main reason I shared it was because of how entertaining it was - and because ATS is the best place to share anything about aliens/demons/ancient doomsday technology/ etc. etc. etc.
This story had a bit of everything

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Great story, but I think it is probably just a great story. Now, I believe that there used to be some sort of beings that we called angels that overlooked us, and there still could be these beings hanging around somehow. I just can't quite figure out what they are.

Doesn't matter anyway as long as I do not get my guardian angel pissed off at me. I bet there are a lot of high ranking people all over the world that believe in aliens or some sort of angelic creatures. I only believe in the possibility of these kind of things, I have never seen hard evidence of either that convinced me they are definitely real. When a flying saucer parks in my back yard and a couple of aliens come for coffee or an angel materializes before my eyes, I might believe they are definitely real. At that instant I will instantly be classified as skitzo though.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
It is a shame this is in the hoax bin.Much of this info put forward in the link resonates with where I would say the truth lies.

I am aware Sorcha Faal is a non reliable source And likely a dis info piece,but could Part of the dis info in this article be,that if Earth was invaded,that would actually not be a bad thing,as it has been under the control of malevolent 'entities' seeking it's demise for thousands upon thousands of years?..

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

as it has been under the control of malevolent 'entities' seeking it's demise for thousands upon thousands of years?..

Well, if there was any actual evidence of such a thing, then, this thread would probably not be in the HOAX bin

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I would say there is a wealth of evidence- as I would not have written it,take it from Me this is the case!

I would Also say 'hypothetically' (to be p.c.) that if this were true info,then you would expect there to be immense amounts of suppression and obfuscation,which is the case in general..let's also say,that if this site (ATS) were owned by those in collusion with these entities,a possible tactic of suppression may be to allocate certain topics into the hoax bin and skunk works to discredit them..

a reply to: tothetenthpower

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

'Fallen angel' is also the title of an X-Files episode- and in that episode the falling angels in question were crashed UFO's.

This is a cut and paste conspiracy at it's worst, and instead of reading stories like the one you alluded to you could read the many fine threads found on this site that are written by real members instead of reading a story by a person that clearly cherry picked other theories without offering his or hers personal contribution.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
First, I say, I don't care where the information comes from, badmouthing one source or another is a form of Censorship. Let the information out. Let people decide for themselves what is believable and what isn't. Let them practice critical thinking for themselves, verses the bullhorns of government and media. If the evidence, facts, statements, are true or false, it will be decided ultimately, by the judge of time.

Just a few things I saw I would comment on.

“inter-dimensional entities”
As I understand it, the term closer to reality is "Inner-dimensional"

These “fallen angels/demons”, this report explain, were once vanquished from our Earth about 5-6,000 years ago in what was then referred to by the ancients as “the great overturning” that nearly instantly froze millions of wooly mammoths of Siberia, destroyed the vast city-state known as Atlantis, and is recorded in the stories, religions and legends of all of our planets peoples as “the great flood”.

I think one of the most confusing legends, myths, folklore, is the great flood. It escapes me how to post pictures as I cant find the link to my photos, but in time..

I have two graphs of different times and of two different subjects. But both graphs are virtually identical. One is of the ages of our patriarchs, Adam to Eli. And the other is a graph showing our planets oxygen content at different points in time. This was accomplished by recovering amber and analyzing the bubbles within.

The graphs are just too close to each other, not to see a connection. There is very little doubt left in my mind that the earth has in fact had global events such as global floods, but, the decline in atmospheric oxygen actually looks like it occurred over at least "3" major flood events. The same fluctuation can be seen in the ages of the patriarchs ages as well.

The first major event happened 62 million years ago. Well, that is if our present dating procedures are accurate. That would also mean the biblical "Adam" was born some 70 million years ago. Defiantly, debatable.

It would also mean that the dinosaurs, as witnessed by some "Bone Beds", where the bones of many dinosaurs, and other species mixed in, were swept together like giant log jams in a flooded river. It appears to me now that the end of the dinosaurs was not a meteorite, but a flood. The question is, was it 62 million years, or 68 thousand for the first flood. The last flood may have occurred 5-6 thousand years, but I would also question that.

The great generator of oxygen on this planet is its forests. More successful forests, the more oxygen will be seen in the atmosphere. At one time our oxygen content was approximately 35 %, and is very similar to the oxygen content discovered below the ice of Antarctica.

If you remove the forests, or, a healthy amount of them, the oxygen content will suffer. Trees do not do well, underwater, and are actually killed off. The oxygen content, will go down. And, as the oxygen content lowers over time, the age of life forms will also be lowered, as is seen in the ages of the Patriarchs.

So 5 to 6 thousand years is questionable as well.

By 1937, though, this report says, an intact Vimana air/space craft was not only in the hands of the German Nazis, they were able to start duplicating it resulting in what are now referred to as the “foo fighters”, a term used by Allied aircraft pilots to describe various UFOs or mysterious aerial phenomena seen in the skies over both the European and Pacific theaters of operations.

I seriously doubt "foo fighters" were created by the Nazis. If foo fighters are in fact some advanced technology, I imagine it is way out of the league of a mere mortal to comprehend. Physical disks I believe are quite within the realm of possibilities, and is another subject entirely.
edit on 26-2-2015 by All Seeing Eye because: change quote

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
I would say there is a wealth of evidence- as I would not have written it,take it from Me this is the case!

I would Also say 'hypothetically' (to be p.c.) that if this were true info,then you would expect there to be immense amounts of suppression and obfuscation,which is the case in general..let's also say,that if this site (ATS) were owned by those in collusion with these entities,a possible tactic of suppression may be to allocate certain topics into the hoax bin and skunk works to discredit them..

I agree 100%. This is one of the reasons I keep a close eye on the hoax forum.
I think people spend too much time criticizingand discrediting a specific researcher or author (in this case Sorcha Faal), but not enough time thoroughly investigating the subject and all possible correlations and links that go with it. The Fallen Angel/Nephilim aspect is a common theme. Forget about Sorcha, we have biblical texts referring to this mystery as well as various researchers too. Even Jacques Vallee alluded to it, taken from the link in the OP:

Western scientists appear to be preparing their citizens for what is to come by publishing many scientific papers this past year proving that parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, a position, mind you, first stated by the renowned French scientist and UFO researcher Jacques Vallée, who decades ago warned that what are commonly called aliens from other worlds may, in fact, be fallen angels and demons.

edit on CSTThu, 26 Feb 2015 12:42:30 -0600000000America/ChicagoFebAmerica/Chicago303042pm by TrueMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

It sounds like you've done some great research on "the Great Flood" as some ancient writings and certain religions choose to call it. And I agree - "Inner-dimensional" is a more appropriate term
Well-put

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

originally posted by: EndOfDays77

I agree 100%. This is one of the reasons I keep a close eye on the hoax forum.
I think people spend too much time criticizingand discrediting a specific researcher or author (in this case Sorcha Faal), but not enough time thoroughly investigating the subject and all possible correlations and links that go with it. The Fallen Angel/Nephilim aspect is a common theme. Forget about Sorcha, we have biblical texts referring to this mystery as well as various researchers too. Even Jacques Vallee alluded to it, taken from the link in the OP:

Western scientists appear to be preparing their citizens for what is to come by publishing many scientific papers this past year proving that parallel worlds exist and interact with our world, a position, mind you, first stated by the renowned French scientist and UFO researcher Jacques Vallée, who decades ago warned that what are commonly called aliens from other worlds may, in fact, be fallen angels and demons.

I would also tend to agree on the basis of my observation that where there's so much smoke, there's bound to be a fire. The interaction with earth by inter-dimensional beings seems to me to be more likely than not a genuine cause for a lot of what appears to be happening around us and in our plane of existence today and from ancient times.

Rather than evoke outrage and prejudice against me by stating specific historical events, I would add, generally speaking, that there may well be exact and specific examples of certain historically proven events that may well serve as near-clear evidence of inter-dimensional interactions. Keep in mind however, it may be that this whole line of investigation is so threatening to TPTB, that their agents will do anything to discredit the notion and to debunk the idea altogether. All the while of course, the precious "accepted" timeline of history seems to be slowly unraveling as archeological discoveries keep pushing the date for human civilization ever backward while at the same time, pointing to obvious gaps in the lengthening possible timeline.

You'll find an interesting interview with Vallee at: www.ourstrangeplanet.com...

I would only add to this that I'm currently trying to investigate the idea that the possible existence of a multidimensional universe would seriously alter our understanding of time, (if not space as well). What's prompted this idea is that it occurs to me that the inter-dimensional "bleed" may not be just one way and if that's the case, our understanding of time as a straight line is not altogether accurate. It seems this would explain the possibility that our idea of "history", i.e., that that which is passed is over, isn't entirely accurate as to certain seminal historical events which actually may be continuously ongoing albeit, unseen.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

It sounds like you've done some great research on "the Great Flood" as some ancient writings and certain religions choose to call it. And I agree - "Inner-dimensional" is a more appropriate term
Well-put

Thank you very much for those kind words, it just made the Sun come out on our frozen landscape. No really, the sun started to shine and melt all this snow

My "research" spans years (40, give or take) of reading, observations, questioning, arguing, fighting, conceding, and then, conclusions. My true gift is not superior Intelligence as some may have concluded, far from it. Give me a good old 286 computer with a 1000 gig of memory, and I will offer, in the end, a far more accurate answer, compared to a 486 computer with 10 gig of memory. The computations are deeper and longer, and more information allows the processor to consider many more optional answers. The 486 with 10 gig, will only give you a quick answer, not necessarily the correct one. It all depends on whether the information supplied to the memory is of quality, and accurate. And as we know, there is much disinformation out there to be sorted through.

My real divine gift, is a undying curiosity, why do things have to be the way they are. I was never preprogrammed with answers, I was loaded with the Why's...

Our human race presently on the surface of this planet is in a great disadvantage in that we only have, sometimes less than, a hundred years to discover a truth. If there was a race of humans that lived a long time ago and had the type of life span mentioned in the thousands of years, they surly would have an unbelievable advantage over us in the department of gigs of memory.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCoreSomething else I have noticed about the flood, it wasn't just water that fell from the sky. It appears its quite possible that a very, very, large amount of mud and rocks fell as well, so Chicken Little might have been right in some respects. And if that were the case you would find some ancient artifacts, communities far deeper in the ground than one might expect. This does not necessarily cover the entire globe, but in swaths or isolated areas.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

They forgot to mention Alister Crowley about Brits and Vril society about Nazis.
This fake story is not full, sorry.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik

They forgot to mention Alister Crowley about Brits and Vril society about Nazis.
This fake story is not full, sorry.

There is a lot that is left out.

Are the "Fallen Angels" going to openly return to this reality we presently know? Probably not. I think they expect us to clean up our act, first.

Thats not asking toooo much, is it???

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I dont know if this article is a hoax or not. But, what they did in Asour civilization artifacts, it was a provoke and a HUGE one, you see Asour civilization was before the mongoloids expand and they also had a real Sybbila among them.. It was a civilization related with guardians of the sky from external threats, it sounds like defensive system is it, sumerian artifacts and full of mysticism... I also read in my country about this article, but I dont pay lots of attention into it. I see other signs.

All monkeys and animals will meet their Darwin soon enough

edit on 27-2-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join