It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Quebec Youth join Syrian Jihad.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
www.cbc.ca...

Quebec seems to have contributed several Canadian recruits to ISIS.
An Edmonton woman is also in Syria as well.....
We need to rethink the way the Imams are radicalizing Canadian kids....
We see the spread of radical Islam through the mosques.....Perhaps its time to outlaw such practices under hate speech laws on the books......
Just saying....

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Ok this is an alarming trend.

I don't get it. Our youth need jobs. They need direction.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Our Muslim Youth need to have normal people as Imams not radical preachers.....
The bulk of the radical Muslims seem to have teachers who turn them to it....

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
True? False flag? ...
A way for citizens to demand the C-51?

As the tyranny of NATO and the USA gone far enough that people are willing to join any factions that are against them?

...Mind control?!
I mean, I don't see why someone would leave a comfatable, but cold, place like Québec for Syria...Seriously?
edit on 26-2-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Well to be fair, they are SUSPECTED of maybe joining ISIS, they left for Turkey.

They dont know anything else according to the radio report i listened to in my car this morning.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: bitsforbytes
Well to be fair, they are SUSPECTED of maybe joining ISIS, they left for Turkey.

They dont know anything else according to the radio report i listened to in my car this morning.

Maybe just away on a Club 18-30?

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
These wannabe jihadists don't simply fly under the radar so easily. Intelligence agencies are aware of them.
And no, we don't need to rethink the way these "imams" are radicalizing young horndogs.
Take a look at Britain. Open supporters of ISIS Abu Baraa and Anjem Choudary, promote terrorism, spread hate and recruite young horndogs to go kill civilians yet are still able to get away with it. Mr Choudary even inspired the Lee Rigby murder.

This so called "Sheikh" or "Imam" who gets away with anything he says and does, gets the spotlight at Faux New, CNN and BBC to make it look like every Muslim, one way or another support his retarded views.

Heck, you can even Google "Muslim" and Choudary would pop up.

Radicalising of youth isn't what it really appears to be. There are big players controlling this and letting it happen.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Our Muslim Youth need to have normal people as Imams not radical preachers.....
The bulk of the radical Muslims seem to have teachers who turn them to it....

Normal people as Imams? Does being an MI5 asset count too?

What this "Imam" and ISIS supporter/recruiter actually does/did.

The strings are being pulled from both sides. There is no such thing as "Good" VS "Terrorist". It's all a game.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

So 6 people get requited out of 35+ million and you believe that Canadian kids are getting radicalized?

No that's just 6 idiots throwing their life's away. The other 35+ million are normal people who just want peace. There is no need to make it sound worse then what it is. Yes its a bad thing but its not a wide spread thing amongst the youth here in Canada.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Joining the UK in bringing up these 'terrorists' are ya??

Nice one... we can all live in relative peace...

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I merely suggest that the instigators of such activity by the youth need to be stopped.....
The government has the tools to do this....why do they not?
The war on terror is the main control agenda going right now.......
Without it we would be at peace and free from constraints on liberty.....
and six more Canucks would be home and at school like normal kids.....

edit on 26-2-2015 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Sorry but! Anyone who wants to join cowardly murderous vermin like ISIS deserve the fate that awaits them!!
The quicker the better!
Down with all ISIS members no matter where they come from or who they are!
Good people don't join up to commit the acts that ISIS does.
Being misled is no excuse! These maggots will be cutting heads of people with their hands tied behind their backs soon.
Be careful it ain't your head!!

edit on 26-2-2015 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Countless misled Good people have done horrendous things....what planet do YOU come from?

edit on 26-2-2015 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I think that western countries need to revoke citizen ship for those who join ISIS

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77
I think that western countries need to revoke citizen ship for those who join ISIS

Concur!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
What about those who council such activity? Who actively recruit these kids and brainwash them...?
Do they get a free pass?
I equate this behavior with child molesting.....

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator
True? False flag? ...
A way for citizens to demand the C-51?

As the tyranny of NATO and the USA gone far enough that people are willing to join any factions that are against them?

...Mind control?!
I mean, I don't see why someone would leave a comfatable, but cold, place like Québec for Syria...Seriously?

All that.

I'm in the province and I find it funny how the media try to mimic the "hot" topics of the states. Couple weeks ago people in the states talked alot about "anti-vaxx" movement and what do you know, the vaccination topic is brought to the forefront because some recluse people in Quebec caught measles. Same time I tell you.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Maybe?

I suspect they are.

It seems right.

That is how the media is reporting this.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
They should be charged with treason. Its very simple. And also, we need to stop ISIL. A world wide squashing of this bug and charges laid on any government officials anywhere, in any country that funded them. Doesn't take an impeachment when child abuse and sexual abuse in involved, and they're selling infants now. That leaves all our leaders up for arrest and prosecution and imprisonment.

edit on 26-2-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrMaybeNot
I'm in the province and I find it funny how the media try to mimic the "hot" topics of the states. Couple weeks ago people in the states talked alot about "anti-vaxx" movement and what do you know, the vaccination topic is brought to the forefront because some recluse people in Quebec caught measles. Same time I tell you.

I have also noticed the same trend.
It's safe to say the same people that control's the States media/propaganda also control's Canadian medias. How long till people realize that there's an agenda behind all of this, not that most care.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join