It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Girl with X-Ray Eyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
A Girl with an X-ray vision

01/14/2004 19:02

Moscow's medical workers discovered a magnificent gift of a sixteen-year-old girl Natalya Demkina from Saransk. The girl possesses "dual vision". She is capable of discerning a person's internal organs without using X-ray or ultrasound.

More here:
english.pravda.ru...

Apologies if this has already been posted, but I thought it was rather interesting. Of course, it -is- Pravda, but I've heard talk of a Russian girl with X ray-esque powers on the Radio before, and seem to recall something to do with it being reported in such luminary papers as the sport and the star.

But anyway, it got me thinking about the seemingly high concentration of such childhood/paranormal ability cases in Russia in comparison with the rest of the world. Why is this? Is it given more credence? is it simply not hushed up as much? Are Russians special? Are papers more sensationalist?

Opinions, please.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
What if this is a simple hoax? I mean, that girl not just needs to "see" what's inside a human, but she definately needs to recognize just about everything, in order to assume , her capabilities are credible.

Should we expect a 16yr old little girl to possess the knoledge of a well experienced surgent? Well, come on!! This is insane.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
There is a thread on this somewhere...far as I know, jury is still out on this one...

Unfortunately, "Pravda" (russian for "truth"), is pretty much their equivalent of The Weekly World News, hehe....

There are some legit news sources out there that carried this story though, but no follow up, one way or the other....

[edit on 17-12-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
We already have a thread titled �Russian Girl with X-Ray Vision?� on this. Please add your comments and questions to it.

Closing Thread.

top topics

join