It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jihadi John identity revealed as Mohammed Emwazi: live

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   

So good ole boy jihadi John identified.....wonder what happens now...another mysterious shooting...body disappears....burial at sea....caves...and great footage from unknown sources.

Got to keep the Isis charade going....can't have it settled down now....the task of division is not complete....they have not achieved the goal of dividing Muslims yet....but don't worry folks....the SOR are going great guns...propaganda is in place...almost have public opinion to justify opening the floodgates....keeping eating your popcorn...and watch this Hollywood drama unfold.
edit on 062828p://f45Thursday by plube because: second draft speeling

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Asim Qureshi, research director a British human rights group Cage, who had been in contact with Emwazi before he left for Syria, said he also believed the man was Jihadi John.
He told the Washington Post: “There was an extremely strong resemblance. This is making me feel fairly certain that this is the same person.”
There has been strong speculation that British and American security services were aware of the identity but were refusing to confirm the details.
Intelligence agencies have used voice analysis and interviews with former hostages to try and identify the butcher and the FBY chief James B. Comey said in September — only a month after the Briton was seen in a video killing American journalist James Foley — that officials believed they had succeeded.

not a friendly family

I know a very loose connection but the papers felt it necessary to mention it...can you spot the organisation name

Asim Qureshi, research director at the rights group, CAGE, said there was an "extremely strong resemblance", between the militant in the videos and Emwazi. Mr Qureshi says he was in contact with Emwazi before he left for Syria.

organisation .....CAGE

I am pretty sure no connection....but sometimes my head hurts with coincidence.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: plube

So good ole boy jihadi John identified.....wonder what happens now...another mysterious shooting...body disappears....burial at sea....caves...and great footage from unknown sources.

Got to keep the Isis charade going....can't have it settled down now....the task of division is not complete....they have not achieved the goal of dividing Muslims yet....but don't worry folks....the SOR are going great guns...propaganda is in place...almost have public opinion to justify opening the floodgates....keeping eating your popcorn...and watch this Hollywood drama unfold.

I bet you also used to say that OBL would never be caught or killed, right? Because "they" wanted a never-ending war. We'll get this idiot too, don't worry about that.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The never ending "terrorist MSM bad guy villainy" is in full force today. Came home at lunch and turned on the tv, went from CNN, to Fox, to MSNBC and all were talking about "jihadist Jon", at the same time. It's as though these squids have the same producer running their shows.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: twohawks

You are so right there.....every MSM news channel was tooting the same horn....

Just like the last poster before you....lmao....we will get him.....when are people going to understand this is more propaganda...once again a person that mi5 had in their sights....what a joke...people actually believe the crud they are being sold.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: twohawks

You are so right there.....every MSM news channel was tooting the same horn....

Just like the last poster before you....lmao....we will get him.....when are people going to understand this is more propaganda...once again a person that mi5 had in their sights....what a joke...people actually believe the crud they are being sold.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: twohawks
The never ending "terrorist MSM bad guy villainy" is in full force today. Came home at lunch and turned on the tv, went from CNN, to Fox, to MSNBC and all were talking about "jihadist Jon", at the same time. It's as though these squids have the same producer running their shows.

So, are you claiming that ISIS is NOT beheading people? Or is it ok to behead people as long as you are not affiliated with "Evil old America"?

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
HAHAHAHA #ing ha!!!

"Jihadi John" *shivers violently* do it again!

"Jihadi John, Jihadi John, Jihadi John!" *uncontrolable seizures*

Wow! So who made that clever name up? Was it us or the media, government? No seriously because it's so damn clever really! Well at least the have Osama Bin Laden, I mean Al Qeada, I mean damn it, Osiris. .....No? *sighs* ok, ok Jihadi John from ISIS.

*swings directors chair*

"Cut! Come on guys, what is this #?" Who wrote this garbage? Writers!!

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo

So, are you claiming that ISIS is NOT beheading people? Or is it ok to behead people as long as you are not affiliated with "Evil old America"?

If you don't know we ain't tellin.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Right. So members of ISIS can commit any human rights abuse they want, but somehow the US is to blame. Whatever, get a new line already...

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Right. So members of ISIS can commit any human rights abuse they want, but somehow the US is to blame. Whatever, get a new line already...

Oh come on. They're not even trying anymore...below b-flick. I want my money back.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Oh come on. They're not even trying anymore...below b-flick. I want my money back.

Do you have anything to offer other than trolling? Facts? Proofs? Evidence? A meaningful post?

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Do you have anything to offer other than trolling? Facts? Proofs? Evidence? A meaningful post?

Like to a meaningful thread, right? How can anyone take this seriously. They are playing the masses like retards it's not my fault you can't see it. You want proof? There are countless threads here on ATS full of proof you wouldn't accept even if it was offered by personal delivery to you by the Department of Defense because it would likely shatter your existence. Not really trying to be a dick, but this storyline is tired. Who benefits here?

Funny how Jihadi John *shivers uncontrollably* has a western background, funny also OBL and his entire family has/had western ties. This is classic "Wag the Dog".

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

Nope....what I am saying is this......they are a PAID mercenary army.... Funded by Saudis Arabia,USA, and the SOR....they are meant to divide opinion...instill hatred..and divide Muslims....so that they have a reason to go ahead and expand the SOR...they are doing their job of spreading propaganda to get people like yourself to do exactly what your doing...spreading your hatred...which in turn means you and other will just baaaaaa like good little sheep and jump right in there....while they enact protectionists laws to make the sheep feel safe in their pens...until they lead you off to the slaughter.
It is propaganda....and I am sorry to say you my friend are lapping it up.
You really need to start asking yourself some questions....instead of just becoming one of the herd.
Who supplies these guys
How are they able to operate so freely
Why is Israel so sure they are not a threat to them
Why do you not hear anything out of Saudi Arabia

You try to say things like we'll get em...makes me laugh....you failed in Vietnam...Korea...Afghanistan...Iraq...and your praising the capture of on of your own CIA operatives Tim Osman.....

Yuppers your track record is awesome....yet you don't even realise all the laws being enacted all the time right now in your own country in order to get control over the people of your own nation under this Hollywood style propaganda war that is taking place.

Welcome to the new totalitarian prison....The earth.

edit on 022828p://f36Thursday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Like to a meaningful thread, right? How can anyone take this seriously. They are playing the masses like retards it's not my fault you can't see it. You want proof? There are countless threads here on ATS full of proof you wouldn't accept even if it was offered by personal delivery to you by the Department of Defense because it would likely shatter your existence. Not really trying to be a dick, but this storyline is tired. Who benefits here?

Funny how Jihadi John *shivers uncontrollably* has a western background, funny also OBL and his entire family has/had western ties. This is classic "Wag the Dog".

So, no. You have no proof. You just assume everything is directed by the US, lol. Whatever. Waste as much of your life on that as you want to, no skin off my nose. And not worth wasting my time on.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: plube

Nope....what I am saying is this......they are a PAID mercenary army.... Funded by Saudis Arabia,USA, and the SOR....they are meant to divide opinion...instill hatred..and divide Muslims....so that they have a reason to go ahead and expand the SOR...they are doing their job of spreading propaganda to get people like yourself to do exactly what your doing...spreading your hatred...which in turn means you and other will just baaaaaa like good little sheep and jump right in there....while they enact protectionists laws to make the sheep feel safe in their pens...until they lead you off to the slaughter.
It is propaganda....and I am sorry to say you my friend are lapping it up.
You really need to start asking yourself some questions....instead of just becoming one of the herd.
Who supplies these guys
How are they able to operate so freely
Why is Israel so sure they are not a threat to them
Why do you not hear anything out of Saudi Arabia

You try to say things like we'll get em...makes me laugh....you failed in Vietnam...Korea...Afghanistan...Iraq...and your praising the capture of on of your own CIA operatives Tim Osman.....

Yuppers your track record is awesome....yet you don't even realise all the laws being enacted all the time right now in your own country in order to get control over the people of your own nation under this Hollywood style propaganda war that is taking place.

Welcome to the new totalitarian prison....The earth.

Awww...someone's jealous, lol. Yeah, we fail sometimes. Just like we succeed sometimes. You know what though? Still better than you. And that makes you soooooo mad.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

So, no. You have no proof. You just assume everything is directed by the US, lol. Whatever. Waste as much of your life on that as you want to, no skin off my nose. And not worth wasting my time on.

Putting words in my mouth only proves my point. I didn't say US, I said western ties and western influence. If you can differentiate the two, not my problem.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Are you serious...lmao....directed by the USA.....it is directed and orchestrated by the SOR(state of Rothschild's)

Has been for many many years.... And will be for years to come....America owes Rothschild's trillions....and you America are the Rothschild's bitch.....when you and others finally wake up to the fact you might actually start being a truely respected nation again....until then...when they say jump....you America will not only jump...you will land back down and roll over and then beg for food.

Sorry to burst your bubble jaf.....but this is the reality of the situation....and you my friend should not have taken the blue pill....but it is not to late.....I think there are still a few more red pills left.
edit on 022828p://f46Thursday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Now your putting words in my mouth, tisk, tisk. I made no such claim. I'm only bringing light to obscene MSM circus that can no longer think for themselves or do any actual professional journalism anymore.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
If Jihadi John was questioned while attempting to travel by MI5 in 2007 and 2010 how'd he get into Syria in 2012? Something's a lil fishy here.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join