It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bones member list w/ details

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Yeah, I don't have it. I'm looking for one.

I started working on my own last week, just to try to determine in which areas of American institutions they have had heaviest influence, and cross-referenced time-frames.

Since seeing the "Bonsemen shouldn't be president" thread, my interest is peaked moreso. Trouble is, there's over 3000 names on the list, and the standard list that is out there on the internet only goes to '78 or something.

If anyone knows where to find these details (if already compiled somewhere) and/or has the complete list from the 70's to the present, a point in that direction would be appreciated.

If not, I was thinking maybe another lofty research project compiling these people's vitals and business/political ventures could be in order.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I don't know the membership lists..but I do know, they only tap 15 seniors at Yale every year. So there are around 800 bonesmen alive at one time.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor
I don't know the membership lists..but I do know, they only tap 15 seniors at Yale every year. So there are around 800 bonesmen alive at one time.

i found this;

www.illuminati-news.com...&-bones-memberlist.htm

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Hi, regarding finding a list of bonesmen there is only one way you can do this. That is to go to the Yale Archives at the university. They used to publish who was tapped up until 1978 in the main Yale magazine. For those after 1978 I guess you could also find this out at the archives. They keep photos of every graduating Bonesman class there, see www.hierarchypedia.com... for one of them i got my hands on.

You could also get lists of members of other secret societies, such as Scroll and Key. I have most of the Yale societies listed here - www.hierarchypedia.com...:Secret_Societies

About that list that appears on the internet already, I have had a look at quite a lot of the names, and so far the all of them that I checked have had the right year of graduation. For the ones I have researched genealogically I have found that they are often closely realated to Bonesmen with the same surname, and that their graduation year fits perfectly with the dates of birth. So this shows that the list is correct.

I hope this is of help to you, and that you live close enough to Yale to check this out. If not you could go down to another University and check out their member lists. So far the only secret societies I have found that aren�t at Yale to have prestigious member at Yale are Porcelain Club � T. Roosevelt and a few other cabinet members, although it is very difficult to get members for this unless you visit the archives. There is Cap and Skull at Rutgers, but it�s not really worth much attention, the IMP society at Virginia, I only had a list of about 10 of these, and 1 of them was ambassador to Australia. There is also one at Michigan called Michigamua that Pes. Ford was in, and one in Alabama called the Machine, which seems to be worth looking at. There is a documentary about this one floating around somewhere. I would go and check some of these archives out myself, but the nearest one is 1000�s of miles away.

See Cheney family for one of the Bones families - www.hierarchypedia.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Thanks, hierarch for the links.

No, I'm nowhere near Yale, and I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to get very detailed information on this subject the further away from the east coast I get.

I have a theory that even though there are 15 new S&B members tapped every year, only a small percentage of them go on to be influential in American institutions. I'm sure some of them die young, some of them burn out and amount to little, and some turn away from the order, having nothing to do with it forever more.

I also believe that there are others that are admitted to the order after college days are over. Someone like Dick Cheney may have fit into the fold were he there. Of course, maybe he wouldn't fit in. He's from Wyoming.

Is that your site? I'm liking it.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
Thanks, hierarch for the links.

No, I'm nowhere near Yale, and I'm pretty sure that I'm not going to get very detailed information on this subject the further away from the east coast I get.

I live about 20 minutes from Yale and see the Tomb all the time and I still dont know much about it. I cant start you with the most well known ones.

George Bush Sr.
George Bush
John Kerry

But Im sure everyone already knew that

I found a large list with members dating back to the 1830s
www.biblebelievers.org.au...

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
www.freedomdomain.com...

The following website has a very good list of S&B members, as well as the positions they occupied.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I also believe that there are others that are admitted to the order after college days are over.

Only Yale students are admitted. Like other college fraternities/sororities, once the student graduates, the Bones membership turns emeritus, and he/she retires from active membership.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

I also believe that there are others that are admitted to the order after college days are over.

Only Yale students are admitted. Like other college fraternities/sororities, once the student graduates, the Bones membership turns emeritus, and he/she retires from active membership.

How do you know this? Isn't it concievable that somewhere along the timeline that someone who was trusted and in a place in society of strategic value to them would be let in on the plan, if indeed there is a plan? Maybe they wouldn't be formally inducted, with the ritual and all the hoopla, but is the ritual tradition what it is really about? No, what it's really about is exacting precise control over the enviroment. Natural or man-made.

This brings me to another speculation.

Porter Goss was a member of Wolf's Head, I believe, another Yale club. Could not other similar societies have a function of catching overspill, that is, people who may have been tapped for membership, but since competition was tight that year, they were relegated to an associate membership in another club. Sort of a strategic reserve, if you will. You would want to keep around all the potential candidates for greatness and glory you could, wouldn't you? Just in order to ensure that should events dictate, you would have a backup. Always have a backup, isn't that the rule?

I tend to consider the groups strategy, for their goals, whatever they may be. I also consider their desire to survive and propogate, which requires a strategy in itself.

No group survives without goals. Without purpose. I don't believe that any silly rules about tradition would cause them to overlook any strategy that would further progress toward thier goals. I wouldn't. I hate tradition.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Maybe you could go and check out Stamford or whaterev its called. I think that is west coast. I'll just see if I have any secret societies from their listed.

There is one at University of California-Davis:
* Sword and Sandals
One at University of Texas - Austin
* Friar Society, but doesnt appear to be a secret society

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Swords and Sandals. In California. That's a good one. Conjures up for me an image of hippie warriors...

What the hell's nefarious about Swords and Sandals?

Actually, there's nothing nefarious about Book and Scroll, but I think that's the secret society for actuaries and accountants anyway.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   

How do you know this?

Because it's a college fraternity.

Porter Goss was a member of Wolf's Head, I believe, another Yale club. Could not other similar societies have a function of catching overspill, that is, people who may have been tapped for membership, but since competition was tight that year, they were relegated to an associate membership in another club. Sort of a strategic reserve, if you will. You would want to keep around all the potential candidates for greatness and glory you could, wouldn't you? Just in order to ensure that should events dictate, you would have a backup. Always have a backup, isn't that the rule?

There are many different semi-secret societies on university campuses. Other ones similar to Skull and Bones are the Scroll and Key, the Staff and Serpent, and the Order of the Quest, among many others. I was a member of one in college, and they're all practically the same.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Right. College fraternities. So what you are saying is that once college is over, these people don't continue the network, and help each other in their professional endeavors, and that there is no goal to the group other than to be members of an exclusive club in college. Right?

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   

So what you are saying is that once college is over, these people don't continue the network, and help each other in their professional endeavors, and that there is no goal to the group other than to be members of an exclusive club in college. Right?

No, I'm not saying that. Many people make life-long friends and acquaintances in college, especially if they are involved in fraternities/sororities. Furthermore, friends tend to look out for each other. That isn't conspiracy, it's just life.

[edit on 19-12-2004 by Masonic Light]

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Masonic Light,

I agree. S&B is nothing more than a network. But when a network is over 200 years old, it tends to become very powerful, building on the work and experience of past generations.

When I see that these people hold seats of power in so many aspects of American institution, and when it seems on many points that whoever is in charge doesn't really have the good of the public in mind, the question must be asked. And answered.

What exactly have they been up to these last couple of centuries?

Just what exactly have they been manipulating in the areas of finance, politics, and legislation? Who was behind the American heroin trade and it's devastating effect on Chinese society? And to what end? And for what purpose. I know the standard answers.

Eisenhower warned us in his last address to the people as president:

I like Ike
In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the militaryindustrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.

Read the whole thing. It doesn't suck.

This portion of Eisenhower's speech seems ironically, even eerily prescient. As if he already knew what gears were turning, but couldn't discern the machine.

I believe that Skull & Bones, and other such institutions are continually in the process of infiltrating the most important fields and markets in America with a design only to create weath for those they deem worthy of wealth. All at the expense of the middle class.

These intelligent and talented boys were 'tapped' for said traits, as well as their lineage and ideaology. I believe that these boys, and others, have become the military/industrial complex. I also believe that they've been so successful, that they've expanded their influence far beyond military and industry.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
No, actually they remain members for life. This is why the President of America has to keep mum on it.

Masonic light, please, this is not just a college fraternity, stop trivialising it.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Coast to Coast has recently had a very intriguing guest it was that lady who wrote about the college sorority and a book about bonesmen, Too much to say but weird weird stuff.

One thing is how often Presidential Security has been breached when they go to the Tomb( Secret Service Not Allowed) however it seems kinda trivialized when Kennedy used to sneak away for Rendez-Vous' as well.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
No, actually they remain members for life.

Once they graduate, they must retire to emeritus membership. To be an active member, it is required that one be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours at Yale University. The same is true of Scroll and Key, Book and Snake, Staff and Serpent, and all the others (with the exception that the last two are at Rutgers University).

Masonic light, please, this is not just a college fraternity, stop trivialising it.

Actually, it is "just a college fraternity." That's what college fraternities are.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   

When I see that these people hold seats of power in so many aspects of American institution, and when it seems on many points that whoever is in charge doesn't really have the good of the public in mind, the question must be asked. And answered.

What exactly have they been up to these last couple of centuries?

I agree with your first statement, and if we lived under totalitarianism, I would be forced to accept your theory. In that case, the people would have no say in who was in charge.

But, in reality, the reason these people are in power in the USA is not because they belong to some sort of top secret cabal hell-bent on world domination; it's simply because they were able to convince to millions of idiots to vote for them.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Actually, it is "just a college fraternity." That's what college fraternities are.

No, Masonic light is correct. Skull and Bones is just a college fraternity that picks out members who have the potential to achieve great things.

[edit on 20-12-2004 by infinite]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join