It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's give them some credit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
After all these years we're collectively looking for the answer what these unknown objects are floating our skies, let's say thanks to all the governments of this world for confusing, discrediting and misleading us.
My UFO story was me on a mountain, with a friend of mine enjoying the stars, (kneedeep in P.O.T.,) when suddenly two very fast moving tinny lights showed up chasing each other in a zick-zack-course, stopping appruptly, accelerating like crazy and flashing light beams. As if the one tried to keep the other at a save distance from us, with phasers on stun. "I know what I saw" indeed.
So I have no hard feelings, I think trolling is a legitimate artform and so are hoaxes, the ones governments bring to us as well as the private ones.
Here are three of my favourites. Please share yours.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
And let's not forget what we were able to learn before, the defamation, the mind-bugging and the singling out of pro-disclosure-witnesses happened.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I think trolling is a legitimate artform and so are hoaxes, the ones governments bring to us as well as the private ones.

The hoaxes you've posted aren't an art form they are designed to attract subscribers and hits to earn the hoaxers behind them some cash , they muddy the water more than any government.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Well if you know the truth you can enjoy the comic versions of the story too. I just like good videos maybe. Doesn't muddy the water it is drawing attention. "Let us all just cut the crap!"
I also like these:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I agree with gortex.

The hoaxers are the reason the governments have been able to mislead us. It's easy to pick the most outrageous and unbelievable cases and use them to discredit the good ones, which should be studied and taken seriously. Instead the hoaxes get the most attention. This is why Ufologists have a reputation for being nuts.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Doesn't muddy the water it is drawing attention. "Let us all just cut the crap!"

It is against the terms ans conditions of this site to knowingly post hoax videos , so yeah " cut the crap".

edit on 26-2-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: thesearchfortruth
That's kind of exactly what I say thank you for, isn't it? As stated in the OP thanks for discrediting the topic so much, we know for sure what we see, but can't trust ourselfes any more. Kudos for a job well done.

Don't get overly serious I'm just doing this to remind all of us, of what McKenna said.
With a bite of humour.

Let's trust our guts again and keep on hunting.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I'm not getting overly serious I just don't think we should be feeding the parasites that infest this subject , posting their videos here gives them what they want.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Or it says:
What did you do? Did you poop on the people you were supposed to serve and protect? Who did it? Was it you? Bad doggy!

top topics

join