It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says he is serious about 2016 bid, is hiring staff and delaying TV gig

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Great news! Without Sarah this election, I was afraid it might get boring... Thank you, Donald, for making the political election system even more of a joke than it already is!

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It'd be interesting if he did decide to run. Can't see it happening though.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Okay ... Trump is a like a Three Ring Circus Master. But looking at the Republican field, he's one of the better choices for them. (that's not saying much for the Republican field). He's smarter than most of them. I've gotta' give him that.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides
Whereas Trump is a capitolist, something tells me that while he is from the same stock that Republicans come from that he is far more of an independent thinker. I'm hoping that he sees things clear enough to know that just because the GOP sees money as being lifeblood doesn't mean it is the way for him to go to get what he wants to do in the United States government.

I agree, but I think the CIA will pay him a visit if he ever wins and like Ventura, Schwarzenegger and Obama, he too will "toe the line" and "play ball" when they tell him what the real rules are. There us a huge difference between Mitt Romney ($250 million net worth) and both Ross Perot ($5 billion net worth) and Donald Trump ($ Billion net worth). Note its NOT the money, Mitt is a government insider and comes from family that always has been, that is not the case at all with Perot or Trump.

Ross Perot dropping out of the 1992 election was not happenstance or simply about his daughters wedding:

Mr. Perot offered no evidence, only quoting friends and an unidentified "top Republican." "I can't prove any of it today," he said on tonight's CBS News program "60 Minutes." "But it was a risk I did not have to take," he added, "and a risk I would not take where my daughter is concerned."
edit on 26-2-2015 by boohoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The Donald just announced his VP candidate:

According to him their is only one other entity that is as close to being a God as Trump himself.

Here is a picture of his potential VP candidate:

edit on 53228America/ChicagoThu, 26 Feb 2015 10:53:12 -0600up2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Oh great another billionaire to run us bankrupt.............just what we need.....

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Oh great another billionaire to run us bankrupt.............just what we need.....

Not true, see my above comment. I think Ross Perot would have done a much better job than ANY of the good ol' boys we've gotten since then. Him dropping out of the 1992 election was not happenstance, nor was it simply about his daughters wedding.
edit on 26-2-2015 by boohoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Donald Trump needs to run with a government insider. I'm guessing he run with Andrew Basagio.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Trump V Clinton in debate. Now that would be worth seeing.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish
There's two things I know for sure about dear old Donald.

First; He's a blowhard egotist who can't seem to satisfy the urge to publicly pat himself on the back. (Which is somewhat understandable when you consider how much of his time is consumed with bankruptcy filings, "rug" cleaning & styling, trying to come up with new ways to display his name on newly acquired businesses, etc..)

Second; Donald Trump doesn't do anything if there's no money to be made doing it. Especially something like suspending his little "cash cow" The Apprentice, to make less doing something else.

I'd just bet that he's found a way to make big bucks off this charade. Like maybe keeping leftover PAC money or something like that. His exploratory committee is probably there just find out if he can make more money on t.v., or running for POTUS.

Remember the Colbert super PAC?

Maybe he found out that Romney was paid off by the Bush family to stay out of the race (just speculation) and he wants his own little inducement to keep his hat out of the ring.

If anyone seriously thinks someone other than Jeb Bush will be the next president they haven't been paying attention.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
He says this every election year....

posted on Mar, 26 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Trump has to give up a lot to run, I don't see him doing it. As much as I would love to see President Trump, I just don't think it's in the cards. The man needs to love his country more than his money and I don't think he does. Maybe he'll prove me wrong, but I doubt it. Probably another publicity stunt, boy who cries wolf and all that.

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Trump says he is serious about 2016 bid, is hiring staff and delaying TV gig

It's been a little over a year since you posted this

Those were simpler times

I miss those times...

:-)

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

originally posted by: Flatfish
There's two things I know for sure about dear old Donald.

First; He's a blowhard egotist who can't seem to satisfy the urge to publicly pat himself on the back. (Which is somewhat understandable when you consider how much of his time is consumed with bankruptcy filings, "rug" cleaning & styling, trying to come up with new ways to display his name on newly acquired businesses, etc..)

Second; Donald Trump doesn't do anything if there's no money to be made doing it. Especially something like suspending his little "cash cow" The Apprentice, to make less doing something else.

I'd just bet that he's found a way to make big bucks off this charade. Like maybe keeping leftover PAC money or something like that. His exploratory committee is probably there just find out if he can make more money on t.v., or running for POTUS.

Remember the Colbert super PAC?

Maybe he found out that Romney was paid off by the Bush family to stay out of the race (just speculation) and he wants his own little inducement to keep his hat out of the ring.

If anyone seriously thinks someone other than Jeb Bush will be the next president they haven't been paying attention.

Can't believe how wrong I was on this one

edit on 4-4-2016 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Apr, 4 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

You were right. The GOP did not expect this. They figured they would have Bush/Rubio as the ticket by now, Hil would be indicted and they would walk on into the White House. Throw in Bernie and you have a HBO mini-series in the making.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join