It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The founder of ISIS had two political motivations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 11:48 PM

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

Although with a president who would rather play golf than take action, I could be waiting a while.

Quit lying and save your little drama.

Action of as of Feb 6...

SIEGEL: Inside Syria, the United States and its partners have been conducting airstrikes since September. How many are by the U.S. and how many by the four Arab states?

BOWMAN: Well, Robert, the Pentagon says as of Wednesday, just in Syria now, there were 946 strikes by the U.S. and another 79 strikes by those four Arab states combined. That's Jordan, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. And, by the way, not one of those Arab states is dropping bombs inside Iraq. So it's lopsided. The U.S. is doing more than 90 percent of all the bombing runs in Syria. [Source]

Also: Operation Inherent Resolve

" Quit lying and save the drama " With all due respect, these air strikes are simply political window dressing. We have been assisting and bombing the hell out of these Sovereign Nations ( Not invited Invaded ) for almost two decades. Are you suggesting this same old approach will have any measurable effect on this group ? Obama is just being cute as were the three Presidents prior to the current jackass !

As a matter of fact ISIS would welcome the redeployment of American ground forces. The American public doesn't like the mounting
number of dead and seriously wounded troops. Soooooo we will bomb them and commit 3500 more troops ( advisers ) ) to a hopeless
cause. It will do absolutely nothing. ISIS is baiting the West with their slick disturbing videos. OH MY GOD WE MUST STOP THIS. No we do not. Dulce bellum inexpertis

edit on 27-2-2015 by dazbog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 03:57 PM
Try this on for size... The real goal of ISIS

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 03:54 PM

originally posted by: hudsonhawk69
Try this on for size... The real goal of ISIS

If this is for my benefit it is very much appreciated. I think Thesmokingman summed it up very well. He mentions many of
the issues addressed in " Imperial Hubris ' Why The West Is Losing The War on Terror " by Michael Scheuer.

The Youtube link I posted is fairly long, 1:23:21. Most will not care to visit, however, IMHO Mr. Scheuer is the go to guy
on the subject matter being discussed. As indicated by those who have offered their opinions many haven't a clue. I most certainly don't KNOW what the hell is actually going on over there, he does. Unfortunately his insight will not deter
our government from doing as they please.

new topics
<< 1   >>