It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News: Obama Is ‘Pontius Pilate,’ Allowing A ‘Holocaust Against Christians’ (VIDEO)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
We told Bush and company
NOT TO INVADE IRAQ!
Remember?
That this kind of stuff would happen

You invade YOU OWN IT!

He did the deed AMERICA HAS TO PAY IN BLOOD GUTS AND GOLD

Now that the consequences are here

You can’t SHRINK from what you have done

Where is the logic, morality, common sense in that?

Look, go ahead get an international coalition

But Americas got to lead it and start it at least

Get the Arab dummies to do it… go ahead…NO PROBLEM IF YOU CAN
But if you can’t
SOMEBODY'S GOT TO DO IT

CAUSE KARMA BABY DON’T GO AWAY!

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp
a reply to: buster2010

Great, you win, there is no problem with Islam.

No more so than any religion...and donuts to dollars if Christianity was the dominant religion in that region of violence and despair...they would be looking to establish a Christian State like Joseph Kony is with his child soldiers in Uganda...and you would be deriding Christianity with the horrific things the bible encourages it's followers to do..including the slaughter of women and children with god's blessing.

People that afford these eff-tard sociopaths the banner of God or Allah as they request....assign them cause and honor when they have neither.

just my 2 cents..

edit on 26-2-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

What right does he have droning countries?

What right does he have in the Ukraine?

MIGHT IS RIGHT IN THIS WORLD

The US played the might game in Grenada Panama, Iraq, Vietnam, Afghanistan

When it doesn’t GO THERE WAY

THEY CANT SHRINK!

BTW I'm not a part of any
You guys

In basic order of your rant:

Congressional authority in most cases.

Treaty obligations through NATO.

That's the reason why so many places in this world are hellscapes.

Five wrongs don't make a right.

Shrink or shirk?

The feeling is mutual.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Obama is president of the US that F UP Iraq in the first place

Bush was President when we invaded Iraq not Obama and it was Bush that signed the paperwork that the Iraqi government wanted us to sign saying we would get out of their nation. When we signed that Iraq took over all the responsibilities that cam with America getting out of that nation.

If somebody comes to America, invades it and causes all kinds of disruption to the calm and peace of the country and then leaves it and it falls apart YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE! If you don’t understand that then you don’t understand anything

I understand obviously far more than you do. We armed and trained their military and followed their wishes by leaving. After that we are done with Iraq they are on their own. If they weren't ready to take care of themselves then they shouldn't have told us to get out it's their baby now they need to grow up and deal with it.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

We told Bush and company

You invade YOU OWN IT!

that is a Soviet philosophy, not American..

And history has clearly shown that it is a failed philosophy..

Put another way...People/cultures/countries are not objects for purchase like the vase you might break at the store.

If you punch someone in the face and break their nose, that does not entitle or obligate you to make them your slave property.

Yes, we broke Iraq..but we can't undue that by occupying them. We celebrated alongside the Iraqi's for maybe a brief handful of weeks when Saddam Hussein was found in that hole...then they looked at us and wondered WTF we were still doing there and things eroded for the decade that followed.

The only nations that survive a defeat in a war are the ones where that defeat is followed by a quick exit.

post war "Nation Building" via occupation is a fallacy ...as almost every modern day General will tell you. It's the politicians that don't understand that truth.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
It was the jews who turned christians over to the Romans. It was the jews who held an illegal trial for Jesus. They all hated real christians at the beginning and still do. We can't fix that.

bull#.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Matthew 27:1

When it had become morning , all the chief priests and the older men of the people held a consultation against Jesus so to to put him to death. And after binding him, they led him off and handed him over to Pilate the governor. Then Judas who had betrayed him........

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

We told Bush and company

You invade YOU OWN IT!

Put another way...People/cultures/countries are not objects for purchase like the vase you might break at the store.

If you punch someone in the face and break their nose, that does not entitle or obligate you to make them your slave property.

Yes, we broke Iraq..but we can't undue that by occupying them. We celebrated alongside the Iraqi's for maybe a brief handful of weeks when Saddam Hussein was found in that hole...then they looked at us and wondered WTF we were still doing there and things eroded for the decade that followed.

The only nations that survive a defeat in a war are the ones where that defeat is followed by a quick exit.

post war "Nation Building" via occupation is a fallacy ...as almost every modern day General will tell you. It's the politicians that don't understand that truth.

Colin Powell said it
If You Break It, You Own It

On the invasion of Iraq, Colin Powell famously told President George W. Bush, "If you break it you own it."

In an interview with the Atlantic, General Powell said of his warning that it,

"was a simple statement of the fact that when you take out a regime and you bring down a government, you become the government. On the day that the statue came down and Saddam Hussein's regime ended, the United States was the occupying power. We might also have been the liberating power, and we were initially seen as liberators. But we were essentially the new government until a government could be put in place. And in the second phase of this conflict, which was beginning after the statue fell, we made serious mistakes in not acting like a government. One, maintaining order. Two, keeping people from destroying their own property. Three, not having in place security forces--either ours or theirs or a combination of the two to keep order. And in the absence of order, chaos ensues."

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

When it had become morning , all the chief priests and the older men of the people held a consultation against Jesus so to to put him to death. And after binding him, they led him off and handed him over to Pilate the governor. Then Judas who had betrayed him........

I don't think he was calling BS on biblical accounts...I think he was calling BS on the bigoted hatred you were spewing...

It was the jews who turned christians over to the Romans. It was the jews who held an illegal trial for Jesus. They all hated real christians at the beginning and still do. We can't fix that.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I never said I hated anyone. I just don't change history. If someone is hunting you down to kill you, that is hate.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

We told Bush and company

You invade YOU OWN IT!

Colin Powell said it
If You Break It, You Own It

On the invasion of Iraq, Colin Powell famously told President George W. Bush, "If you break it you own it."

In an interview with the Atlantic, General Powell said of his warning that it,

"was a simple statement of the fact that when you take out a regime and you bring down a government, you become the government. On the day that the statue came down and Saddam Hussein's regime ended, the United States was the occupying power. We might also have been the liberating power, and we were initially seen as liberators. But we were essentially the new government until a government could be put in place. And in the second phase of this conflict, which was beginning after the statue fell, we made serious mistakes in not acting like a government. One, maintaining order. Two, keeping people from destroying their own property. Three, not having in place security forces--either ours or theirs or a combination of the two to keep order. And in the absence of order, chaos ensues."

Said the man who made the case for invading Iraq on false evidence...

Can't believe you quoted Colin Powell...

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Post war Japan was occupied and run by the US Army

They ran the country and look at Japan now

Same thing with Germany they survived and are now prospering.

But if they had let Nazis and fascists still run around after those wars then it would have looked like Iraq.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I never said I hated anyone. I just don't change history. If someone is hunting you down to kill you, that is hate.

Jews hate Christians?...You said "still do"...And the bit about "the Jews" crucifying Christ...you do know that Jesus was a Jew? As were his disciples...so how do you draw that line? I mean absent 2000 years looking back, cuz they were all "Jews" at the time.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I don't hold any culture in the ME, arabs or jews in high esteem. That is me and my choice. Only fools believe the jews care about the US. They care about our money and war weapons, just like any other foreign country.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Jesus wasn't a christian - he was a Jew.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I know that. They turned in one of their own because he had a heart for the poor and downtrodden.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Post war Japan was occupied and run by the US Army

They ran the country and look at Japan now

Same thing with Germany they survived and are now prospering.

But if they had let Nazis and fascists still run around after those wars then it would have looked like Iraq.

Correction...Occupation Nation building might be viable after dropping a couple of Nuclear bombs on civilians.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I know that. They turned in one of their own because he had a heart for the poor and downtrodden.

Technically, if you believe the myth, the Sandhedrin turned Jesus over to the Romans for usurpation claiming that he called himself the "King of the Jews" but in reality, they were concerned about his sway over the people in Jerusalem which had begun to overwhelm their own.

Sorry, it's like a nervous tic ...

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

And regardless, christians should be thanking whoever did so - because without the crucifixion and resurrection there is no christianity!!

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

no - they did so because "god" forced them to in order to found his (or her?!) new religion - s/he had to have a crucifixion, so the Jews and Romans had no choice - godditit!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join