It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason Bill O’Reilly is getting attacked

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

He said he was covering the Falklands; he was.

True.

He never said he was in the active combat.

False. He did say exactly that. Several times. And that is the point.

He was in the rioting that happened afterward in Argentina.

True. Except that it was less a riot and more a demonstration (but that could be a opinion on where to draw the line between the two). Never-the-less, Buenos Aries was never anywhere near the 'war zone' he made it out to be. The war zone was over 1200 miles away. That is the equivalent to saying he was in the LA riots when he was in a hotel room in Dallas (I am not saying he was in Dallas, he was actually in LA).

He also said he visited a village in Nicaragua that had been completely flattened and emptied of its population. The film of the event shows exactly two buildings (out of dozens) that had been destroyed and many of the civilian population wandering around in the background.

He also said he witnessed nuns being executed when no such event took place.

He also said he was covering the LA riots when he and his crew were attacked and 'bricks and concrete' was raining down on them. The entire crew says that that never took place. What did take place was O'Brien insulted some folks who were trying to clean up their houses and one of them threw a brick at the camera to encourage them to get the heck out of there. One brick, not 'bricks and concrete raining down'.

O'Reilly has been demonstrated to be an unrepentant serial liar.

The real reason Gasbag Bill is being 'attacked' is that he specifically asked for it.

In the days after Brian Williams was outed over his 'shot down in a helicopter' lie, Hypocrite O'Reilly pontificated over the lack of standards and responsibility in journalism today and what an evil person Williams was.

Well, the media is just giving the bloviator the opportunity to come clean about his own lack of standards and his 'the lie justifies the story' attitude to journalism and his own personal ego.

edit on 28/2/2015 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Bill saw combat in the Falklands the same way I had sex with Scarlett Johansson.

Far away and only in my imagination.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
Though I am still confused why the right wing considered Brian Williams a left-winger? Unlike O'Reilly, Williams worked to walk the center line. I think objective reporting itches the far right.

If you're not with us you're against us.

Or to put it the way Rush does when he attacks the center. Those in the center are unable to pick a side and stand for anything, they're even worse than the liberals because they recognize the left as being wrong but won't support the agenda of those opposed to the left. They're the enemy of the enemy of the right but refuse to help their default ally which makes them not just wrong, but traitors.
edit on 28-2-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join