It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Reason Bill O’Reilly is getting attacked

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I’m surprised to hear the absurd propaganda that O’Reilly is under attack by the left wing sites Media Matters and Mother Jones to get back at him for the Brian Williams fiasco. If a liberal goes down we'll take a conservative.

This is garbage for the mainstream sheep to lap up!

This is propaganda from the MSM to hide the real reason O’Reilly is under attack.

Let me first say this. On 95 percent of political issues I am on the opposite side of Fox News conservative bloviator Bill O’Reilly. But on the issue that O’Reilly is really coming under this blistering media attack for—his ardent advocating an immediate and massive attack on ISIS---I am 100 percent on his side.

O’Reilly supports a massive attack on ISIS immediately the opposite of the lame, tired and deceptive operation Obama is leading: which is to stall and let ISIS actually get stronger.

O’Reilly has been blistering Obama for his limp wrIsted response to ISIS

He is the main mass media advocator of destroying ISIS immediately and those sinister behind the scenes forces that are supporting Obama’s lack of response are behind this O’Reilly attack to discredit him so his anti ISIS rhetoric wont get to far AND INFLAME THE PEOPLE.

All my years in being a close watcher of the media I have no doubt this is the reason behind this attack on O’Reilly and the idea that the attack has anything to do with Brian Williams is absurd:

Indeed there is no doubt in my mind that the sinister forces are going after O’Reilly for this. And he is so mainstream in hi sown dogma and non conspiratorial he will never realize who and why they are trying to destroy him…

Certainly O’Reilly is an egotistical blowhard on most issues but on ISIS he is imo absolutely correct in his advocating an immediate attack on them.

We don’t fully know the sinister controllers of Obama who are backing ISIS. It may be the CIA or DIA or some other similar group. It pays to look closely at this issue because they are behind the scenes trying to control the American people so they will not demand the destruction of ISIS at this time and O’Reilly is not in-tune with this agenda.

O’Reilly doesn’t understand the secret forces that rule this country and world that will eat him alive. He is an uninformed bloviator who believes in mainstream reality.

Therefore he doesn’t even know where this attack on him is coming from.

edit on 25-2-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The attack on him is coming from his ego.

That's about it.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Ya I am sure that he is all about sending our boys and girls over there to fight a war.
He is always talking about how the gov has no money to do anything out side of going to war, strange how that works out.

He isn't under attack, those are his words.
It is just being pointed out that he exaggerated some parts of his reporting over the years.
Billy answers to some handlers as well, not sure how you can be all about the controllers of barry and then turn around and act like a man on a primetime slot of the 'news' isn't being controlled as well.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

That's about it.

Lucidity, I was going to mention your wonderful op on O’Reilly.

You deserve honorable mention.

But this is all on another level my friend. I don’t want to mix your tongue in cheek admirable and true (on its level) op with this more sinister reality

Your level in dealing with O’Reilly is legit but this transcends that

The big picture

The dirt underneath the MSM follies

Is very revealing in the big picture
and very dangerous!

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

That's about it.

He said he was covering the Falklands; he was. He never said he was in the active combat. He was in the rioting that happened afterward in Argentina.

I doubt that he is being attacked simply for his position on ISIS although I do agree that they need to be taken down. If the world doesn't find a way to deal with them, we will regret it sooner or later.

I think rather than the writer who made the attack had a personal axe to grind and the publisher was all too happy to go with it.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Ya I am sure that he is all about sending our boys and girls over there to fight a war.
He is always talking about how the gov has no money to do anything out side of going to war, strange how that works out.

He isn't under attack, those are his words.
It is just being pointed out that he exaggerated some parts of his reporting over the years.
Billy answers to some handlers as well, not sure how you can be all about the controllers of barry and then turn around and act like a man on a primetime slot of the 'news' isn't being controlled as well.

But why bring this old stuff up now?

Because of Brian Williams?

Then where are all the other liars being revealed?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Believe me this is over ISIS.

The MSM has covered it up admirably

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I fully understand what level it's on, have read all the theories, one very similar to this one and included, which I will see if I can find, and simply don't buy into it. He's simply not that important.

The neo-cons are the ones to watch out for, and they're out in force. In my opinion.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

He is on tape saying he was in combat in the middle of a firefight.

And Willtell yes I would say it is cause of williams.
That makes more sense then stance outlined in OP.
MIC wants war, doesn't seem likely they would want to tarnish someone calling for it.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Bill O'Reilly has been on the attack for so long with his generally arrogant "pinhead" comments and personal attacks on people he disagrees with, etc., that I think folks are relishing knocking him down a peg.

Pride cometh before a fall and all that, see? Karma.

You spend your time cutting others down, expect them to spend time cutting you back if you deserve it, and it looks like he did, for lying and exaggerating about his journalistic prowess and war-time reporting.

- AB

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
THIS IS NOT A THREAD TO DEFEND BILL O’REILLY FOLKS

Look at the nuance in it

It’s a different subject.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
dude is funny as hell, his outrage is pure comedy.

edit on 25-2-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

That's about it.

That's something to agree on. It's already patently clear that no President is in full control unless there is a common mission. This is a weird OP that somehow Obama is making it it easier for IS. As I recall it was Mr Tanfastic
John Boehner who was responsible for the government shutdown at a time when IS were threatening the homeland USA, what a bummer that was.
Oh! I forgot, John Boehner wants to do it again...when is it? maybe tomorrow, immigration this time, and he's even making John McCain cross.
edit on 25-2-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Why single out O'Reilly? The whole main stream is about more war for whatever reason. There is only one narrative going on there.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This is one of your best posts, Willtell. I hadn't thought about this possibility and it sounds very plausible. Why would we let IS continue to grow? It doesn't make sense.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Why single out O'Reilly? The whole main stream is about more war for whatever reason. There is only one narrative going on there.

That's true, but there is also political capital to be made, no matter how tenuous.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Whatever floats that whole war for profit boat.

I see no argument against going to war again, just more ISIS Crisis demanding something be done. Pick your flavor, Bombs, Boots and blah, blah, blah.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
This is one of your best posts, Willtell. I hadn't thought about this possibility and it sounds very plausible. Why would we let IS continue to grow? It doesn't make sense.

They may want ISIS to grow just as they wanted the Taliban to grow

They need a viable enemy

And also to let ISIS muck up the works more to affect Syria

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: smurfy

Whatever floats that whole war for profit boat.

I see no argument against going to war again, just more ISIS Crisis demanding something be done. Pick your flavor, Bombs, Boots and blah, blah, blah.

Halliburton and KBR have stockholders to feed....

Bill just sings their tune....
edit on 25-2-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

O’Reilly talks to over 3 million people every night

On Monday evening, Bill O’Reilly dedicated much of his O’Reilly Factor hour on Fox to addressing the allegations that he has embellished claims about his reporting of the Falklands War back in 1982. Because that storyline is the dominant media story of the past several days, O’Reilly posted huge ratings to come in first place for both total viewership and the key ages 25-54 demo. By racking up 568k viewers in the demo, O’Reilly’s Fox 8 p.m. hour doubled its CNN competitor in Anderson Cooper (209k) and tripled the numbers of MSNBC’s Chris Hayes (136k).
www.mediaite.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join