It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real compilation of Sonic games.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I don't know about you, but I think it's time for a REAL compilation of Sonic games, not some halfhearted, incomplete attempt like SMC. I think they should have a compilation on every console and PC, with all the SMC games plus Sonic CD, Knuckles Chaotix, Sonic Championship, Sonic R, and Sonic2 Beta. It should also have autosave for every game. Also, if they're going to have extras, at least have good extras that people will want to unlock. I don't want to get a collection of games I already have just for Sonic1 and some old commercials. How about you? What do you think?

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I think I want to vote your for the way above award right now. I couldn't agree more.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Verdis Quo
I think I want to vote your for the way above award right now. I couldn't agree more.

Thanks. I take it you're a Sonic fan, no? I don't own SMC, but I know what games it has, which is why I don't own it. Why can't they just release Game Gear games and S1 for PC? Either that or SMC2, which will hopefully be like my suggestion. There are online petitions, but since when did SEGA listen to the fans?

join