It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amber Alert issued after fetus removed from mother's body

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
us.cnn.com...

What has our world come to when someone is stealing a fetus? This is beyond messed up!!

Let's hope this comes to a quick end and the perp gets what's due!

Note: this story was submitted as a news story and I was told that it did not qualify as a new story?.... how can an "Amber Alert" Not be important enough for ATS members? what message are we sending by leaving it under "general news"?

[edit on 17-12-2004 by Perfect stranger]

[edit on 17-12-2004 by Perfect stranger]

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I dont know why, given the state of society, but this does shock me?
what possible purpous? black market child sales? satanic cults? was it a butcher job or was a skilled surgeon involved? Its certainly evil and very real frightening sign ofthe times, for everyone, it could be your wife, sister, mother, or mine!
Can you please post any further info on this horrendous case if you find any? also can you please explain "amber alert"? My impression was something to do with terrorism, initially, any reason to suspect this might be the case other than terrorism hysteria?

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Perfect stranger, not true.
I suggested to you that this was a newsworthy post, however it was submitted in the wrong ATSNN category. You were not told that it did not qualify.

Sanc'.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Amber Alert is a new law named after a abducted child that was murdered. This is News. Who ever did this is beyond sick. needs to be caught and maybe chained in the town square for the public to deal with as seen fit. Stoning or flaying sounds good for this person.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
CodeAmber.org - The Web's Amber Alert System
www.codeamber.org

amber alert is the law enforcements way of involving the public in searches for missing children. that's why I felt it was important enough to have as a ATS news story.... we are talking about a fetus that may still be alive here

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
OMFG!
This is absolutely horrendous. I agree with valkeryie, when they catch this sick SOB, they should make it the most painful method possible to take care of the problem. Personally I think that a way to make some money for the government is to sell tickets - $100.00 for one minute alone with this evil soul, no holds barred. Only rule is no weapons.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Sanctum wrote:

Also, i know you must feel strongly about this, but it is not an 'Alert' article.
Please place this in 'general news'.

You very clearly articulated that this was not a new alert story.

How this can not be "enough" for ATS but enough for law enforcement across north america is a mystery I don't understand

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
That is beyond ill. The article that is.

Perfect Stranger=
I think what sanctum meant was that this story was news, but not headline news aka- an alert.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Perfect stranger, feel free to u2u me as i'm sure we can reach some clarification on this issue of
news categories and so forth.

Sanc'.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
A very similar case was reported in Colombia recently:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And Ohio:

archives.cnn.com...

[edit on 04/12/17 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Stealing fetuses is not new, perhaps here in the US is probably not as often compare to other third world countries in which trafficking of babies for profit and fetus stealing is more often but we don't get to know.

Probably the person or persons that perform the killing and stealing of this baby were not strangers to the victim.

Now as alert issued I agree that if the baby survived the extraction, he will become a kidnap victim.

And as an unwilling premature born human he should have rights also, after all his mother was kill for him.

(Thanks Sanctum for the clarification as why is not on ATSNN.)

[edit on 17-12-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Well it looks like they might have found the baby in kansas and its in good health. The police have two people in custody.

Baby Found

Almost makes you think.. wtf when you see stuff like this. Who would be that messed up to do this. Almost seems like a urban legend.. which im sure this will end up being. And you thought they were all made up...

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I live in kansas and just saw the amber alert on the highway on the way home. This is so sad :-/

#SHADOW

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I've got an idea. The Muslim fanatics get a rush cutting the heads off Americans. We've got a bunch of Americans who deserve to have their heads severed with a dull knife. Maybe we could work out a deal with the fanatics. They stop killing the innocent and we'll supply them with a steady supply of people who need to have their heads removed. We could even throw in the the video equipment and maybe get Michael Moore and other Hollywood types to spiff up the production values and bingo! We could run the finished products along with the coming attractions at the local Bijous and maybe the crime rate will drop a little.

It might work.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Taking fetuses isnt that uncommon. It happens everyday. Just look in an abortion clinic

new topics

top topics

join