It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: I'm not failing, I'm succeeding

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

I'm not going to spend the time to debunk all of them, so I'll just deal with the first one...

$6 trillion in new national debt under Obama…after he promised to decrease the deficit.

Obama v Bush: The Deficit Fact and Myth

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
Not the anti christ please he pales in comparrison of whats to come...why all of a sudden is Obama being protected can nobody see what he has done to this country what ever kool aid your drinking shamrock pass it along and stop beeing greedy!!!a reply to: Shamrock6

Maybe because everyone has moved beyond the stupid political rhetoric and have accepted Obama's flaws. He's the president, we only have 2 more years of him at the helm then he is done. The continual "WAH! OBAMA IS DESTROYING THE COUNTRY!" whine fests have gotten old. He's been pretty much hamstrung since the Republicans took over in the House anyways.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Obama nor Bush were the worst presidents we've ever had. You should study a bit more Presidential history than the last 20 years.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

I'm not going to spend the time to debunk all of them, so I'll just deal with the first one...

$6 trillion in new national debt under Obama…after he promised to decrease the deficit.

Obama v Bush: The Deficit Fact and Myth

Okay i guess you didnt read the question...try again it stated that obama brought in 6 trillion worth of debt it didnt ask for a comparrison between bush and obama spending habits.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Not the anti christ please he pales in comparrison of whats to come...why all of a sudden is Obama being protected can nobody see what he has done to this country what ever kool aid your drinking shamrock pass it along and stop beeing greedy!!!a reply to: Shamrock6

Maybe because everyone has moved beyond the stupid political rhetoric and have accepted Obama's flaws. He's the president, we only have 2 more years of him at the helm then he is done. The continual "WAH! OBAMA IS DESTROYING THE COUNTRY!" whine fests have gotten old. He's been pretty much hamstrung since the Republicans took over in the House anyways.

No bud flaws are one thing what he has done is something else its the complacency that has made the USA the laughing stock of the world...

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

The USA isn't the laughing stock of the world. Who told you that? Our military remains the number one military in the world and our alliances with Europe and the far East are as strong as ever.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Obama has succeeded.

More people are relying on government than ever before.
American exceptionalism is considered a bad thing.
There is greater division in the US now than in the past few decades.
People now despise wealthly and successful people.
Taxes have increased.
We now have government controlled healthcare.
We'll soon have government controlled internet.

I say he's done a bang-up job!

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
obama is far smarter than he eludes to be. hes got the people running around in circles while he does what he pleases.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: sirlancelot

originally posted by: xuenchen
Sounds about right

Here is what Candidate Obama wanted for our country when he was running for President of the United States of America. He said that "we are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America."

What he meant was what he said in the video, or was it? Or maybe he meant that he wanted to uproot our Republic and make it into something of his liking, something that would allow the "redistribution" of wealth like he promised during the election. Maybe he wants a country where those who produce supplement those who do not produce.

Obama said on February 16, 2008; "Don't tell me that words don't matter." Are we to believe him? Do words really matter? Is "fundamentally transforming America" what he was talking about in this speech? Or is it something else that he wants to do to our country. Only you can decide that. You be the judge. Your judgment will be counted on Election Day 2012.

Obama: "Fundamentally Transforming the United States of America" Long Version

Imho i feel the destruction we are seeing at the moment is from the bush administration the long term effects, Obamas long term effects will not be felt until 16,17,18 youll see mark my words...

Wow 6 years removed your still blaming Bush?!?!? Atleast with Bush Muslim extremist weren't proliferating. Atleast with Bush 8 Trillion in new debt hadnt been added. I could go on and on but your obviously clueless so whats the point!

Weren't proliferating? al Qaeda? The Taliban? ISIS? Our actions during the Bush years is what made this proliferate.

And how about what the debt was when Bush landed in the WH and what the debt was when he left and how much of that debt is compounded from what he left.

Are you for real? So ISIS is growing all because of Bush? Not because Obama had to follow through on his pledge to remove troops from Iraq to soon an action his military leaders did not support? I don't think Bush can control that the Kurds, Jordanians, and others who are fighting ISIS aren't getting our help.

Regarding the debt your comment barely deserves a response as any idiot can see Obama has doubled the debt and even if you assume a few trillion was spill over from Bush that's still a lot of cheader Obama has saddled upon us and our children.

What's next, you gonna say Im racist cause I dont like the narccistic liar in office?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join