It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: I'm not failing, I'm succeeding

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Obama: I'm not failing, I'm succeeding... He's right, he has fundamentally change the US just like his campaign slogan stated.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Oh you hate Obama? Please, tell me more.

Do you think he's also the Anti-Christ? Are all the bases covered or just some?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouNeedMe
Obama: I'm not failing, I'm succeeding... He's right, he has fundamentally change the US just like his campaign slogan stated.

I just looked out side after reading your post. Not yet, anyways... the country isn't destroyed. I did see a pothole on the way to work. Maybe he did that? Not very effective if you ask me...at destroying the country if he's just making potholes.

I don't see how that graphic you posted has any truth to it. You should explain to to me point by point.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: YouNeedMe

He has certainly done more damage than I would have thought he could.

I was hoping that he could finish his second term unimpeached so that the failed policy of interventionism could be properly and thoroughly debunked. I was willing to tolerate losing a decade but, not a century or more.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Not the anti christ please he pales in comparrison of whats to come...why all of a sudden is Obama being protected can nobody see what he has done to this country what ever kool aid your drinking shamrock pass it along and stop beeing greedy!!!a reply to: Shamrock6

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Oh you hate Obama? Please, tell me more.

Do you think he's also the Anti-Christ? Are all the bases covered or just some?

Didn't you know? He's also a baby-eating reptilian.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Sounds about right

Here is what Candidate Obama wanted for our country when he was running for President of the United States of America. He said that "we are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America."

What he meant was what he said in the video, or was it? Or maybe he meant that he wanted to uproot our Republic and make it into something of his liking, something that would allow the "redistribution" of wealth like he promised during the election. Maybe he wants a country where those who produce supplement those who do not produce.

Obama said on February 16, 2008; "Don't tell me that words don't matter." Are we to believe him? Do words really matter? Is "fundamentally transforming America" what he was talking about in this speech? Or is it something else that he wants to do to our country. Only you can decide that. You be the judge. Your judgment will be counted on Election Day 2012.

Obama: "Fundamentally Transforming the United States of America" Long Version

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
David Icke type of Reptilian???a reply to: kaylaluv

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Sounds about right

Here is what Candidate Obama wanted for our country when he was running for President of the United States of America. He said that "we are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America."

What he meant was what he said in the video, or was it? Or maybe he meant that he wanted to uproot our Republic and make it into something of his liking, something that would allow the "redistribution" of wealth like he promised during the election. Maybe he wants a country where those who produce supplement those who do not produce.

Obama said on February 16, 2008; "Don't tell me that words don't matter." Are we to believe him? Do words really matter? Is "fundamentally transforming America" what he was talking about in this speech? Or is it something else that he wants to do to our country. Only you can decide that. You be the judge. Your judgment will be counted on Election Day 2012.

Obama: "Fundamentally Transforming the United States of America" Long Version

Imho i feel the destruction we are seeing at the moment is from the bush administration the long term effects, Obamas long term effects will not be felt until 16,17,18 youll see mark my words...

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Obama is doing exactly what he is told to do . Obama has set the stage for King Jeb Bush! Bush will rule NSA, ACA, IRS, the internet and you.

Obamas ALLOWED to act like king but Jeb will be.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: YouNeedMe

He is a puppet. He has no real power. He is fulfilling the policies of the Military Industrial complex and elite bloodlines.

The state of the US today is not only his doing but that of his predecessors as well - all of whom have played their part.

The rich have never been richer and the divide between them and the middle class has also never been greater. You also owe your success to these fellas, as well as others

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

A very good point. Though, those insidious seedlings aren't yet quantifiable.

What is happening right now is indisputably on him.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Bits and pieces are hapening right now agreeable but i feel the worst is yet to come...
a reply to: greencmp

😳😳😳😳

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Yes, unfortunately, I agree.

I am open to impeaching him at this point.
edit on 25-2-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I ate some trail mix earlier and now my tummy hurts! Damn you, Obama!

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

Yes, unfortunately, I agree.

I am open to impeaching him at this point.

Dont hold your breath my friend cant afford to lose an antiobamaite!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Sub you must not know they you can't talk about the former prez, barry is in office now so it is alllol his fault and no one else duh.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Yea I'm not drinking anything other than reality brah. I personally don't care for Obama and the majority of his policies and politics.

Who's protecting him? The media? Yea, that's new. He's been their darling from day one. To act like they're covering for him now ignores history.

Not everything is Obama's fault. Just like not everything was Bush's fault.

Shamrock's drink of choice: the anti Chicken Little Syndrome. Long name, but tastes great and is less filling

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
First off im not your "Brah" , second is alot of his decisions are going to affect you so if you want to be ignorant by all means hey keep drankin your chicken little diet shake ill stick to my berr!!a reply to: Shamrock6

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join