It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Sites & Ley lines Video presentation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Here is a video I came across I have seen alot of the material in it in many other places but it seems to be presented well. Its a part 3 of a longer series (i have not the other parts yet, i start with this one). It talks a lot about the pyramid and ley lines, though I have not gone back and check
the creds of all the people in the video its seems decent enough;

Link:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
YouTube is showing 5 distinct parts for this. I've seen a few. I find this topic to be very interesting.

Maybe you could write your recap?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
sure;

most of the video is around Giza and the math around it, Phi, the great number, speed of light etc is all around Giza. they
spoke to some folks and some say its random chance, and some say it was intentional.

the spoke to some engineers etc, and they all talk about how hard it was to build, and how "they" say just very simple tools where used. the engineers are doubtful...

later in the video, they talk about how all the great ancient sites are all on ley lines.... they hint at some older civilization
but I am doubtful, in watching the 4th video (watching now) I suspect the properties of the ley lines has something to do with how they were able to build them but who knows.

One thing, is we always assume, the ancients "knew" less than us which I always felt is not true considering how much has been lost due to book and library burnings.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostinshell

If you like this stuff check out Carl Munck on youtube. He shows how the math from various sites leads you to other sites, he's a bit odd, but its the subject thats interesting.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Interesting facts inquiring minds can't ignore!

If you folks are into this (and how could you not be), I strongly suggest you check out Scott Onstott's work.

Here is one of his better known works:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Ley lines are superstitious mumbo-jumbo and don't exist. We know, for the most part, how the pyramids were built, and if you would bother to check the sketchy 'math' that leads to the ignorant conclusion that all manner of ridiculous things are 'encoded' in the great pyramid, you'll easily find that none of it actually checks out. But hey, math is hard, and these guys made a YouTube video, so they must be telling the truth, right?

edit on 2/26/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

didnt say I Believe everything they said, just that it was a decent presentation of the stuff in question. I also said, I didn't check the creds etc.

while I think its interesting how the math is applied to Giza if its really true its just interesting thats it. as far as ley lines?
hell who knows; i have no idea.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
That's the thing, though: none of the math checks out. In order to make it work, one has to use incorrect measurements, arbitrarily round said incorrect measurements in random places, and convert everything to units that did not exist when the pyramids were built. If the math were legitimate, it would be quite amazing and we would have something to discuss, but it isn't.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

thats typical, people professing data without saying how they got it....

new topics

top topics

join