It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two videos for those who want to know the truth about evolution.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ServantOfTheLamb

Everyones moved on from the skull (Shown to be BS btw)...how about the 36 million year old woman in granite.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I don't think I've been shown up 90% of these people refused to even hear the man out, and are just shouting BS because I attacked their faith.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Right. Demanding evidence for your claims is "shouting BS". *eye roll*

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Told you all guys.
This OP will never change his views...too much kool aid.
Again where is the 36 million old granite woman or have you just made it up?.
edit on 26-2-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Yea the british museum hasn't refuted his statements....wonder why:??

Guadeloupe Woman "Guadeloupe Woman Was Found in 1812. "This is a well authenticated discovery which has been in the British Museum for over a century. A fully modern human skeleton was found in the French Caribbean island of Guadeloupe inside an immense slab of limestone, dated by modern geologists at 28 million years old.

frontiers-of-anthropology.blogspot.com...

Seems like he was off on the age but he was talking from memory, but he mentions that we know the British Museum has this because we have old documents mentioning the Woman . Why are you so lazy go do some research I found this in like two minutes.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

There is an entire book that I referenced multiple times. If you want information go find it I am not here to make you believe anything. Just showing you that Neanderthals are fraudlent. SO are supposed bipedal apes. We have never found a knee of any ape supposed to be bipedal. We have also never found feet. You are just wrapped up in your faith its cool man.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

You do know that we have seen bipedal Chimps don't you?.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

And you know that they walk completely different and have different inner ears than humans because they balance differently. You know the same is true for the supposed bipedal monkey ancestor?

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

What about Oliver?.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

That link doesn't say what you think it is saying. Why didn't you link more of the blog exactly? For instance, this is a paragraph that follows the one you posted:

This is the version of the information as it appears on some of the Creationist websites. Of course, scientists do not think the remains are fossilzed in limestone for 28 million years. But what they DO think is very interesting and very pertinent to our thesis.

This blog is making a reasoned appeal that the West Indies were settled longer than normally thought. The blog actually dismisses the 38 million year old claim and makes no effort to substantiate it or say it is a credible claim. Maybe next time you Google a source, you should actually read the whole thing before posting it.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Kinda proves evolution.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

You beat me to the post...servant of lamb famously just reads the title

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ServantOfTheLamb

There is an entire book that I referenced multiple times. If you want information go find it I am not here to make you believe anything. Just showing you that Neanderthals are fraudlent. SO are supposed bipedal apes. We have never found a knee of any ape supposed to be bipedal. We have also never found feet. You are just wrapped up in your faith its cool man.

Have you actually looked into any of these "nevers"? Or are you just repeating a bunch of stuff you've read from Creationist sources? I'm going to go ahead and side with the latter.

For one, the "never found a knee" claim is just ludicrous. We have knee joints for Lucy. Link

The Lucy skeleton is supposed to be an intermediate between ape and man. There has been a lot of discussion of Lucy's knee joint by creationists and much misunderstanding. The best I can now determine is that there were 2 knee joints, one found nearby and one far away. The one found far away was found two to three kilometers away from the skull and 60-70 meters deeper in the strata. Dr. Johansen does not claim that the knee joint belonged to Lucy. Instead, it was part of another fossil he found some time earlier. He does put them together logically, though, claiming that they were of the same species. This whole issue is discussed at length in the talk.origins FAQ. Lucy is an example of Australopithecus afarensis, and other examples of this species have been found since then.

You talking to me about my faith is ironic. I don't have faith in evolution. I have evidence that proves it for me. Faith requires belief without evidence. Since I have evidence on my side, I don't need faith. Contrary to how you THINK the world works, not everyone needs faith in a religion to get by. Science isn't faith.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: rossacus
Hard to date with no cranium. Especially for all the "missing link" fanatics like lamb

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

There is also another trend. Creationist seem to only read the parts that they want and dismiss everything else. You caught it right now with Lamb.

Here is a video where a creationist quote mines from Darwin:

edit on 26-2-2015 by danielsil18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ServantOfTheLamb
There is an entire book that I referenced multiple times. If you want information go find it I am not here to make you believe anything.

Do you have any idea how idiotic it sounds for a thread author to get their nuts bent over being asked to support their thesis? YOU started the thread. The premise is YOURS alone. It's not anyone else's job to cover your lack of due diligence. Your posts are some of the laziest ad hoc attacks on science I've ever seen. Cuozzo is a fool but he at least did his own research.

Just showing you that Neanderthals are fraudlent.

No, no you're not showing that. You're posting someone else's words and work without realizing they weren't actually all that qualified to discuss Neanderthals, used remains as points of reference that weren't actually Neanderthal and then tried to use that as evidence in favor of their hypothesis. A hypothesis with no basis in reality let alone science.

SO are supposed bipedal apes.

Laetoli footprints completely destroy that notion.

We have never found a knee of any ape supposed to be bipedal.

An absolute lie.

A critical adaptation for efficient bipedal locomotion relates to the need to keep the body's center of gravity balanced over the stance leg during the stride cycle. Birds have solved this issue by having the entire leg (from the hips all the way to the feet) as close as possible to the center line. In humans, the hips are wide apart, but the shaft of the femur is angled so that the knee joint is closer to the midline than the hips. This angle is called the carrying or bicondylar angle, and the knee joint is referred to as a valgus knee. The effect is to bring the knees closer together, placing the feet directly below the center of gravity.

Compared to modern humans, an ape femur is almost vertical within a horizontal plane. In quadrupeds the positioning of the center of gravity during locomotion is less critical since the quadruped is usually supported by two or more legs during the stride cycle rather than just one as with humans. Australopithecines have a human-like bicondylar angle

Here is an example of just one of many knees from an Australopithecus Afarensis-

We have also never found feet.

Again, you are talking out your rectum. And it's an irrelevant notion as we have the Laetoli footprints which show everything required for bipedalism fully in place over 3MYA. The footprints are indistinguishable from those of modern humans, arch and all. You really aren't interested in truth as much as you are maintaining your own paradigm.

You are just wrapped up in your faith its cool man.

The height of hypocrisy to make a statement like that! Wow!

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

A question for you about Oliver the chimp.
Is it safe to say that his genetic trait which made him walk like a man is evolution?.
If he was given enough mates could a new species be made?.
Oh and great post as usual.
I doubt we will see servant again seeing he has been shown he doesn't read his own links even.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
To think if servantoflamb was a leader in power, his ignorance would unite the entire planet. We mock his views but he can do what others have tried for centuries so for that purpose thankyou lamb

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: rossacus
And if it wasn't for lamb the threads wouldn't last more than 2 pages..yet they are the most debated threads when he is active. I know most the responses are justified bullying but he is just creating demand for knowledge, whether he chooses to accept it or not

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Kinda proves evolution.

Not when you consider the fact that none of the other chimps wanted anything to do with him. Damn bigots.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join