It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the reason why the WTC towers fell...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I read somewhere that planes flying in to skyscrapers is not a new thing. that is why when most were built they were built to with stand a crash from a plane. the designed the wtc towers said earlier in 2001 that they would with stand a crash from a 707, which was the biggest plane at the time. his exact definition of what would happen would be that of a mosquito flying in to a wire mesh on a door and bouncing off. a plane hit the empire state building in the 40s and crashed through, there were fires etc. however, the building did not collapse because it is one of the finest looking and well built buildings of our time. the empire state building was built somewhere around 1930, whereas the trade centre towers were built in the late 60s to early 70s. I believe that in order to save time and money the trade centre building were poorly constructed and corners were cut. it is a fact that only below the 60th floor was the interior part in the centre was fireproof. the buildings were believed to have aspestos and would have needed to be torn down by 2020 otherwise they would have become a hazard for the people working there. this is the reason why when the planes crashed in to the wtc towers the non-fire proof centre was melted away and the towers stood no chance of staying upright. the empire state building is still standing because it was built well, however it seems that a skyscraper built over 40 years later was built like a sand castle and was an accident waiting to happen. if the terrorists hadn't of crashed those planes the wtc towers would have been pulled down, blown up or even fell down.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Here you go.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sanc'.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Good post , but i was wondering why you posted the same thing twice?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This has been discussed (to death, I think) in the links that folks provided... and more thoughts should be posted there. I'm closing the thread to encourage folks to use the other threads.

new topics

top topics

join