It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ranting & RAVEN?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Rant:

verb (used without object)
to speak or declaim extravagantly or violently; talk in a wild or vehement way; rave:
The demagogue ranted for hours.
verb (used with object)
to utter or declaim in a ranting manner.
noun
ranting, extravagant, or violent declamation.
a ranting utterance.

Raving:

adjective
talking wildly; delirious; frenzied:
a raving maniac.
Informal. extraordinary or remarkable:
a raving beauty.
adverb
furiously or wildly:
a remark that made me raving mad.
noun
Usually, ravings.
irrational, incoherent talk:
Putting him in a straitjacket did not stop his ravings.
wildly extravagant or outrageous talk; bombast.

The new millennium is so full of information and new discoveries. It is full of revolutionary advancements. Infact it's so grand that I think old staples will be lost and forgotten. We as a collective society might forget our roots. We may forget what real definitions are.

It might cause us to become slightly mentally handicapped. Because we are not grasping certain things about ourselves, our world, or other people.

We may just become too focused on things that don't matter to the point to where anyone with any type of brain might just decide to push that nuclear launch button because everyone else has made the world a giant feces baal that is not worth nutritional value.

Was this op a rant?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Nope, not a rant. A dictionary post

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

lol oh no I was all up in the monitors grill as I typed, and I was yelling and screaming. Had a red face. Almost took the mouse and keyboard and threw them against the wall.

Smacking someone in the forehead with a Tack Hammer repeatedly went through my mind. I mean it was absolute bedlam.

(post by HarryJoy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

Please do not respond to me in that manner again!

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: XsweetNspiceyX

I guess your avatar's animated features got the better of me. I'm sorry for stepping on her animated little toes.....Please ask her to forgive me

edit on 21-3-2015 by HarryJoy because: typo

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The Ranting Ravers.
Sounds like good name for band or a political party don't u think?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Raven .

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

Apology accepted hows my avatar now????

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Bloody Youtube. I'm not getting the right numbers from the URL to embed and I've already posted so might as well just put up a linky:

www.youtube.com...

Anyway, there's today's wasteful post. Would have been better with the embed.

edit on 3/24/2015 by TheSpanishArcher because: Stay hard. Stay Wet.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

A little too much on the spicy side......Maybe drizzle a little chocolate sauce on it...lol. But it does remind me of the little talk that Jesus had with the Devil......Jesus was just letting him know that it didn't matter if it was an Avatar or not...the principle was the same and Jesus told him if it had been a picture of a real woman that he may have said the same thing anyways. The Devil didn't say too much but his head and tail were hanging pretty low by the time Jesus got done with him. Me and Curious George just sat there and listened to it...we stay out of it most of the time. We're just like a little family in here.

P.S. The Devil just about has Jesus talked into kickin some ass ( only the bad peeples though ).......But Jesus told him he might have to get his kicked along with the rest of them....The Devil's still thinkin about it. Me and Curious George don't know what to think......except we wish the old avatar was here . That one's kind of scary for us...we like the pretty lady betterer

edit on 24-3-2015 by HarryJoy because: add

edit on 24-3-2015 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2015 by HarryJoy because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2015 by HarryJoy because: add

top topics

join