It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth in Media: Origin of ISIS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I actually missed your thread and only seen it today, I may seem like I'm on here all the time but I do miss the odd day lol Don't let it get to you too much, it is just rotten luck the way it happened.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Two points here:

1) This video needs to be analyzed closely

Everybody can accept that the stupid war of Bush in 2003 is the original sin here.

No problem.

But Mr. Swann goes into detail of the time when some FSA general threatened that the war in Syria will be lost in a month if support didn’t come fast from outside.

Lo and behold equipment started coming and then not long after came ISIS and their march through the ME.

Questions

Did the US know that this equipment was going to ISIS?

Is or was the FSA a front for ISIS and the Nusra front?

2) There needs to be a congressional investigation (highly unlikely) to find out whether the US government (the CIA of course) deliberately supported ISIS to overthrow Assad and this op ran amuck or it didn’t run amuck it was by design.

This all may just turn out to be another conspiracy theory like 911 if it doesn’t get investigated by official authorities

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

I think we armed the Syrian rebels last year with the help of our allies, secretly to oust Assad and it backfired. I don't see any logical reason to help ISIS destabilize the region

You're joking right? We did it for the money. War is the most profitable racket on the planet.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: JDmOKI

I think we armed the Syrian rebels last year with the help of our allies, secretly to oust Assad and it backfired. I don't see any logical reason to help ISIS destabilize the region

You're joking right? We did it for the money. War is the most profitable racket on the planet.

I tend to agree with this buster. I would say there has been some pockets seriously lined since the US went to the middle east.
edit on 5-3-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

We armed the rebels so everyone can have sweet oil deals but the USA? or to randomly give rebels arms to hopefully oust Assad? Why would we want to destabilized northern Iraq? Do you really think we're selling arms to ISIS?

Why do people think the US is always in control? ISIS is not in US control or Israel. Go watch some ISIS videos killing video and tell me that ISIS is good for US public relations

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

We armed the rebels so everyone can have sweet oil deals but the USA?

That was one of the reasons for invading Iraq so we could get sweet oil deals but the Iraqis decided to sell to other nations. Looks like the lapdog we put into office wasn't as much in our pocket like we thought.

or to randomly give rebels arms to hopefully oust Assad? Why would we want to destabilized northern Iraq?

So it would keep the war going. The military industrial complex can't make as much money if a war isn't going on.

Do you really think we're selling arms to ISIS?

Of course not we are giving arms to ISIS. We gave the arms to ISIS by way of the Syrian rebels.

Why do people think the US is always in control?

Because nine time out of ten history always shows that it is.

ISIS is not in US control or Israel.

If this is true then why does America give them arms or why does Israel give them aid? More and more evidence is coming forward that Israel is giving medical aid and supplies to al-Nusra Front who many of their members have joined with ISIS. Not to mention the obvious part of ISIS being on the border of Israel but has in no way attacked Israel. Why not? They have been attacking everything in their path but when it comes to Israel they suddenly get a conscious?

Go watch some ISIS videos killing video and tell me that ISIS is good for US public relations

Those videos helps America get away with invading nations and to keep perpetual war going. It helps to keep the image of America being the good guys who want to protect you and keep you safe going on. What better PR is there than that.
edit on 6-3-2015 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Yes it's for the money. The MIC money and also the money from controlling all the trade routes and pipelines. The Middle East and its resources and prime real estate stand in the way of those needing to exploit the Asian markets. And I have news for Saudi Arabia too...they may not be on the hit list now, but they soon will be.

Just check a map. The Strait of Hormuz and pretty much all the chokepoints along the way. Seems some people can't see something when it's staring them right in the face.

Map.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Regardless of what you think about the west, ISIS is not the good guys and was a tool used to overthrow Assad. I hope you're not indicating the videos are fake because even if the western journalist beheading videos are fake, numerous other barbaric videos are far worse than those.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join