It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawsuit claims Purina brand is killing dogs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

Oh man, talk about a hyperhyper combination
I bet she's non-stop hilarity. My dog will NOT wear anything. If you put something on him he wiggles on the floor non-stop trying to get it off and nothing but nothing will distract him from his mission to remove. He's either half chihuahua/half poodle or half maltese/half poodle. We don't know because he was a rescue and was at the bottom of a cage and spent the first four months of his time with us doing the combat crawl and hitting the dirt and clinging to the earth whenever we took him outside.

He's better now and can leap probably about as far as yours can in the air and snatch a sandwich off the kitchen counter (and not just one on the edge lolol). He's the little one in the towel and his name is Tazer. They both just went swimming in the stream. Ippiny, the black yorkie-poo isn't with us anymore

edit on 2/25/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Ah okay...thanks. I just mainly do Pet Supermarket (except for the rawhide!)
edit on 2/25/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Anyafaj
Give me good old fashioned Maker's Mark, man.

Makers is good. I have gotten a bit more off the beatne path with some of my others, I like Michters, Templeton, Whistlepig, Black Maple Hill and when I feel really crazy, I go for the Pappy.

I had a cask of it they were going to bottle two bottles for me! I had tickets to tour and everything! No one wanted to go with me. Everyone was a bummer. And my sister all she could say was, I don't drink that crap, I drink Jager.

I know you probably love her and all but you should kill her.

Slowly.

While sipping a neat bourbon.

Yes, most definitely! LOL How anyone can take that disgusting flavor and turn it into a beverage is beyond me! That alone should strike fear in the hearts of millions! LOL

I'll also take vodka, straight up. Don't mind me slamming them back. I think I was a guy in a past life? LOL Yeah, not a crying either. I was raised that crying is for the weak. I have guy emotions and drink guy drinks. Don't give me that chick crap, though once in a while I will enjoy the chick crap. LOL

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Oh man, talk about a hyperhyper combination
I bet she's non-stop hilarity. My dog will NOT wear anything. If you put something on him he wiggles on the floor non-stop trying to get it off and nothing but nothing will distract him from his mission to remove. He's either half chihuahua/half poodle or half maltese/half poodle. We don't know because he was a rescue and was at the bottom of a cage and spent the first four months of his time with us doing the combat crawl and hitting the dirt and clinging to the earth whenever we took him outside. He's better now and can leap probably about as far as yours can in the air and snatch a sandwich off the kitchen counter (and not just one on the edge lolol).

He's the little one in the towel. They both just went swimming in the stream. Ippiny, the black yorkie-poo isn't with us anymore

Mine likes to trick you for food. She's too scared to even jump on the couch without a cushion to jump on, so what she does, is she pretends she has to go potty outside. You get up to let her out, she quickly runs back to the couch to try and steal your food, not realizing you've moved it out of her way! Then she looks at you like, "You witch! How dare you! That was mine!" She is so funny. She is definitely an ankle biter. If you wear your slippers around her, and try and walk from one side of the apartment to the other, she tries to steal your slippers right off your feet by trying to bite your heels or ankles. Dingbat dog! And when she whines and makes noises, she sounds like a cat meowing. LOL She's a true nutter! I tried to stop her biting by buying her a muzzle. Oh she did NOT like me! Every time I put it on she gets so mad! LOL

I got it from China on Amazon for $2-3! LOL it shipped super fast too! I'm sorry, as ticked as she was, she looks super cute and funny in it! LOL I'm getting her some new outfits Friday on clearance over there for $3, with little Ballerina tutu skirts. Plus I have to get her stairs for my bed. She wants to sleep on my bed, can't climb it, and doesn't want to be picked up. Finicky little wench!

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

she looks like a demented duck! Tooooo funny.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I prepare all of my dog's food. I think she eats better than I do.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Cybra

Is that your dog in your avvy? If so what is it? Very pretty.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I spoke with purina and asked some questions. I got a basic reply.

All of our ingredients are approved for use in pet foods by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO), the Federal Drug Administration (FDA) and the Pet Food Industry Group (PFI) and all ingredients are inspected before being used in our products. Each product is formulated with the correct balance of ingredients, each with a specific purpose. We use propylene glycol to help keep the semi-moist kibbles soft and moist. Additionally, ethylene glycol – not propylene glycol -- is the active compound in most automobile radiator anti-freeze solutions, and is toxic to animals and humans when ingested. Propylene glycol has a different molecular structure, giving it different properties and allowing it to be used safely in dog food, as well as in human foods, such as cake mixes, salad dressings, soft drinks, popcorn, food coloring, fat-free ice cream and sour cream

They will not reply about the GMO Ingredients and they are justifying that because its in "human foods" its safe. I like the recipe for the smoothie that you shared earlier. Sounds good

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

she looks like a demented duck! Tooooo funny.

I know right! LOL

I'm so mean!

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Yes, that is her. She was a rescue and as far as I can tell she is a Kai Ken. Black brindle. According to the vet.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj
I think I was a guy in a past life? LOL Yeah, not a crying either. I was raised that crying is for the weak.

'It takes a big man to cry but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.'

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

R r r.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
We get Petfresh at Walmart in the pet section. They have a refrigerator there.

My dogs likes it and this is a dog who chucks all peas,carrots,fruits and anything foreign out of his bowl. He does not even vacuum up my chip and snack crumbs. At least the cat takes care of that.

The dog is a dedicated kibble eater but he would not turn his nose up at a steak. Oh,and chedder cheese is ok but not processed cheese slices. Smart dog.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join