It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida gallery reveals plans for bizarre lifelike Bill Cosby nude sculpture by California teen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

The proposed sculpture shows an obese Cosby standing nude with his arms extended and his genitals replaced with a bulbous Fat Albert, a cartoon character created and voiced by the comedian.

I like the surrealist approach to this now infamous, unprecedented series of accusations against Cosby.

The fact that it is being done by a young person who invested a certain trust in Cosby through the "Fat Albert" character, shows how all of us have been violated in some way by believing in this celebrity icon.

This is a great vehicle for shattering fake celebrity culture.

COSBY SCULPTURE
edit on 25-2-2015 by antoinemarionette because: Please make an easier way to insert photos!

edit on 25-2-2015 by antoinemarionette because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I really wonder if this child was raised watching Lil Bill. Because this is kinda creepy.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
If Cosby is so guilty, why did all of his "victims" go to lawyers for lawsuits and tabloids for paychecks and NOT A SINGLE ONE went to the police to report a crime?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It is creepy.

“I think that the real Bill Cosby should be on display, rather than the kind-looking Dr. Cliff Huxtable with a warm smile that people can see today. I want people to relate to my thoughts, and I think that by removing the current one, and replacing it with my interpretation, people can forget the old Bill Cosby, and remember him as the person he actually is,” said Edwards.

The boy has a point...

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I think its a regret waiting to happen. But, there's publicity so all's well.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Oh Boy...

I love Kangaroo Court.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So, I assume he has been found guilty in a court of law and is currently in the slammer?

Didn't Cosby do or say something to upset the status quo somewhat recently? Can't have that... Off with his head!!!
edit on 2/25/2015 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Another accuser came forward today...

New Bill Cosby Accuser

“How are you ever going play an intoxicated person … if you’ve never been drunk?” she says he told her.
She says Cosby wanted her to relax, and he gave her a glass of Chablis.

Thomas admits that her memory of the next few hours is “foggy,” but she says that at one point, he may have asked her something like, (Are you) “feeling the part now?” or “Feeling the lines now?”

Thomas says that when she woke up, Cosby was next to her in bed, naked and “forcing himself in my mouth.” She says she remembers feeling like she wanted to throw up.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Who Hasn't been molested by Cosby at some point in their lives?

He's like the supervillian of rape. He must've used his superpowers to get away with it so many times, for so long...
Then he got older and his powers must've faded, and suddenly all the victims "remembered"...

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Do his crappy Jell-O commercials count?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: antoinemarionette
COSBY SCULPTURE

Hah, that scuplture is hysterical. It is like a Fat Fractal Albert.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

He must've used his superpowers to get away with it so many times, for so long...

Nope, just roofies.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I just can't stop puddin' it in other people without their consent

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: antoinemarionette

What makes this kid think he knows "the real Bill Cosby"?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Ah, I see... As a celebrity, he must've had access to the special "timed release" rufies, where everyone he dosed lost their memory, and all the doses were set to wear off at around 2014-2015, so that's why everyone suddenly remembers now...

It makes sense if you think about it. Kinda like the magic bullet theory... except it's magic roofies.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Do his crappy Jell-O commercials count?

I don't know, but I suspect everyone on the planet will eventually come out with a Cosby molestation story. Its the new fad.

I guess it kinda makes sense that he could have so many victims who never told a soul about it till now... If someone told me that someone famous did that, I'd probably fall asleep from boredom rather than get the word out, because it's just so uninteresting... a real hum drum topic, ya know? So yeah, it makes perfect sense. He's obviously a mastermind at what he does, knowing exactly who to pick who wouldn't tell on him for so many years. He's probably an alien with special powers or something. Or maybe he's the real Leonard... Maybe Leonards part 1 through 5 will be discovered and they will contain the truth... Maybe that's why they were hidden away for so long. Those tapes have all the evidence on them!

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I actually feel quite torn about this issue.

I do believe that any American is innocent until proven guilty.

After so many female witnesses have come out with nearly the same scenario, I feel the case should be proven in a court of law one way or the other.

But Cosby is so powerful that he may never have to set foot in a court. He could settle out of court if victims don't insist that he stand trial.

Then the artist summed up the whole tawdry charade in one computer mock-up for an unbuilt statue.

Sorry if I
but it just expressed the entire scenario for me.

new topics

top topics

join