It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 men arrested in brooklyn, ny heading to join ISIS.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: riffraff

Mr Hemmingway went to spain to fight in the civil war and the Lions are a counter group to Isis, a person can contact and join, to fight them.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Arrested for wanting to join ISIS and being willing to commit crimes. I think these men have the potential to be evil and joining ISIS seem like a losing idea but being arrested without actually doing something doesn't seem correct.

When does the political protester round up start.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

Funny that.. the US seems to be invovled in a proxy war with itself.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Funny that indeed. It defies logic. Sometimes I just have to step back from it all and find another way for my brain to remain in some sense of balance. You have to give them points though for trying to blur our minds, because they sure do work hard enough at it.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

Funny that.. the US seems to be invovled in a proxy war with itself.

Terror scumbags are getting recruited from all countries, the US does not have a scumbag monopoly pretending so shows an agenda.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I wasn't referring to any individual US terrorists, I'm pointing out the tendency of Western elites to fund both sides of conflicts to uphold Western hegemony and ruthlessly go after geopolitical goals that in reality does not serve the interests of either us Westerners or the people of the countries we meddle with. This is the reality of modern geopolitics, the realpolitik, the West has been doing gunboat diplomacy for a long, long time now. And if you look close enough you'll notice that it's the same damned bloodlines and networks that colonized and raped the world that is behind the exact same # that goes on today. From the Opium Wars in Asia to the constant wars in the Middle East and Africa. Constant war, perpetual war. That's the key words here.

The US does have unprecedented military power and influence. The whole latter part of the 20th century until this very day has been a long series of CIA regime changes; coups, wars, proxy wars, destabilization's and divide and conquer schemes.

Though I am under no illusion that the interests controlling these actions are patriotic, these people transcend national borders and does not care for any one country. To point this corruption out is not unpatriotic, upholding and defending such belligerent actions is the real treason here.

en.wikipedia.org...

And this list is only what's fit for popular consumption, there's a whole nother layer to the world of geopolitics that never gets talked about, that never gets seriously scrutinized or talked about in the public debate.

"nation state as a fundamental unit of man's organized life has ceased to be the principal creative force: International banks and multinational corporations are acting and planning in terms that are far in advance of the political concepts of the nation-state."
- Zbigniew Brzezinski - Between Two Ages: The Technotronic Era, 1971

They state their plans quite openly and their actions can be scrutinized through this lens and it becomes obvious very fast that they are indeed following these plans. They keep telling us, people don't wanna listen.

I know that the US gets a lot of flack, but you are not your government, your people is not your government. There should be no conflict in pointing out corruption, you are not the corruption, the people may be upholding it indirectly through apathy, confusion and ignorance but they are not the cause of it. These people aren't your friends, the people of America and Europe aren't the ones that should be put on trial, the psychopathic scumbag elite are the ones that need to answer for their blatantly heinous behaviour.
Would you shed a tear if we jailed Obama and Bush? They're the real traitors here!

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

This whole ISIS situation is such a ridiculous clusterf*ck that I don't know whether I should laugh or cry.

It's completely demented.

Reminds me of this Illuminati card game card that I saw:

Illuminati Card Game:

Interesting Times:

Things are getting so weird not even the Secret Masters are sure what's going on.
Unfortunately, this makes them grumpy, and they tend to argue a lot, slam doors and destroy small nations.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join