It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will you get chipped?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

It will be interesting to see won't it?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
It will be interesting to see won't it?

I don't think anything will happen so, no.

Chips, or something similar, will probably happen and may someday become common place. I remember everyone saying Reagan and Pope John Paul being the antichrist back in the 80's, they were so sure about it.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You've explained it wonderfully - you just have to go with it because fighting it intensifies the experience. It's almost for lack of better words like a meditative state. I don't meditate but you just flow with the pain and while it's intensity is overwhelming you just kind of exist with it.

Let me elaborate my thoughts - it's the only thing you can concentrate on but you are still there, that part of "you" and you ebb and flow with it.

Thanks Ketsuko!

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull

I agree with you. The pain is horrible. As you live day to day with it, you learn to cope with it. Not very many people are tough these days enough to take the pain without hordes of pain suppressants. I am one person who takes no pain medication whatsoever, including basic OTC medications like Advil, Tylenol, etc. I will be tough enough to make it through, no matter what the bigger part of society is tempted to do. It's people like us that will make it through. I have even trained by body to get by on as little as 500 calories a day without losing weight. It's like you say, sort of a meditation thing. The mind is really more powerful than anything the world can throw at it.

The biggest thing in the world these days that I see is that the system/state/gov't. wants to treat individuals as if THEIR own body is not THEIRS to decide what to do or not do with it. It's MY body, MY property, no ifs ands or buts about it! THEY will never get dominion over it! If they want to kill me or lock me up, it's still MY body and MY mind. They can never do anything about that.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

Chronic migraine. I can't take pain meds if I want to keep the migraines away. I have to use other means now to regulate the pain from the bone spur in my neck because if I start taking pain meds, I risk starting the chronic migraines again.

I was using muscle relaxers, but those started causing the chronic migraine response a while ago, so I stopped them.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

My heart breaks for you. You are a strong person, with a stronger mind. I am inspired by you.

That's the thing - all our controls are being taken away. All sorts of crazy stuff is going on to keep even those of us who watch confused, or try to is all. Part of it I believe is to subdue us, to dumbify us and then eventually control us.

We have to stay aware and in control of our faculties and just do the best we can in the meantime.

I will pray for you if I may.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Ketsuko - have you ever tried any ointments you could apply to your neck area. Like Voltaren? This is over the counter but you can get your doctor to prescribe the exact same med but stronger.

There are also a few pressure points in the body that have sometimes worked for me (but not much). I could point some out.

And I also have a pill that works amazingly. I can look it up if you wish. Prescription. Emergency doctors give a shot. This is a pill form.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Heat usually works very well. And I eat a lot of chili peppers in my diet so that helps with inflammation in the first place. I really only have a lot of trouble if I get unlucky and pinch that nerve. Then I can visit a physical therapist.

The migraines are very well controlled now so long as I don't rock the boat doing things I shouldn't.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

There are herbs that can help get rid of migraine headaches, and I'm not talking about marijuana. Actually, marijuana has effects that can worsen migraines, because it increases blood flow to the brain. One of the herbs that I am talking about has received lots of controversy from Faux News, and ABC, NBC, etc. That herb is called kratom or mitragyna speciosa. It is still legal in the USA, but the DEA and FDA are working to schedule it as a "dangerous" drug. Get it while you can and do your own research and consult with your doctor before you put anything into your body, because I am not a doctor or health practitioner whatsoever.

There are other herbs that can combat migraine headaches like triphala. Triphala is a combination of 3 herbs that improve digestion, and fight headaches, lower cholesterol, and many other functions. Research it, and talk to your doctor to see if that herb could help you. I will say that allopathic medicine does not know anything (or at best very little) about the herbs I am taking about. If you have trouble sleeping at night, there is an herb called ashwagandha that may help you with sleep. Best wishes to you with your battle.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I don't mind if you say a prayer for me if you remember to. I have done research on the powers of prayers, and I believe that they greatly help people. I have witnessed the power of prayer myself, and thank you for your concern. I will say a prayer for you as well if it's ok, and thank you very much.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Ah, you are very kind, thanks InFriNiTee. Sure! And prayers are going out.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

God bless you and may you be covered in the anointing 24/7 and may God watch over us and may the mightiest of angels be on guard for protection of us all, followers of Yeshua Jesus christ; that protection extend to our families and households as well and that we may have the love of Yeshua in our hearts and minds continually, I pray this prayer to you Yahovah as a blessing for us all your followers that we may harvest the most possible for you that as many souls can be saved will be for your will is perfect Yahovah, may the trinity dwell within our temples forever and may we bring glory to you LORD ALMIGHTY alpha and the omega by being your lights, fishers of men and may we all be prepared,may we ask this in your son's holy name Yeshua Jesus christ Aman.

Thank you may we be strong, wise and pass all the way through and receive our crown. I will look forward to seeing you at the wedding of the Lamb

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: acehigh91

Thank you, I am truly humbled by your words. It is rare quite indeed, rarer than a camel that can walk the narrow path, is a true christian that understands we may/must defend ourselves, our family, household, neighbors, friends, especially children(god's most precious) and others that will need or come to depend on us just to stay alive. There will be many christians who will die and watch their family die just because they think they have to turn the other cheek. We are to have a hatred for evil as the righteous do not keep company with devils or demons. Remember it even says Jesus brings a sword this time, and we are to sell our shirt if we have not a sword(weapon). It will be an honor to stand with you in these times and take gods wrath to them as well. For in the end all those who are not marked will be made to put to death if they do not receive the mark after the voluntary time expires, and as such all those who are marked could be our potential targets as if they come after me they will find their deaths and it will be very violent for their transgressions are many and also when the Lord instructs us to wage calculated war on the fallen, the nephalim, demons and souled-out NWO lackies towards the very end of it all. But please christians do not try to attempt to go after the antichrist or the very highest of his subordinates as they have been given authority to cripple and kill us until the appointed time of the second coming of Yeshua Jesus christ whom is given the authority to smite the devil,anti-christ, false-prophet, and their highest whom he will put in their rightful place, the lake of fire. So know this, all the others are fair game and many will be killed just for supplies for the saved and many more will be killed for their butality in the last days just so lives can be saved and souls won Aman.

Matthew 10:34 Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

This directly imply's the intent of his second coming, to conquer and to set things back to a re-connection with his true followers to Our father Yahovah. He is coming to bring a world of eternal hurt for the elites,souled-outs, and of course the main three the devil,ac, and fp.

Luke 22:36 And He said to them, "But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one.

God blessed and may we all be prepared and saved in Yeshua Jesus christ.
Oh I almost forgot thanks on the props for my avatar, I feel it represents the reality of the modern corrupted churches well.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I hear where you are coming from but let me clarify, I do not wish for death or wake up wishing for cold steel in my belly, but I will not allow anyone to violate/force me or my family to desecrate my flesh, spirit and soul so should they try to force me they will meet their deaths or I will that day. I will not willing walk weakly to be beheaded if I can help my situation. So I choose freedom,truth and life both rights given by God not the coming Beast system.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BlessedLore

What a beautiful prayer, what a beautiful post. Thank you my dear.

I pray the same for you in every way. I will see you more on this site and at the wedding of the Lamb - we'll toast to our Savior together. Bless you my dear.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: acehigh91
a reply to: butcherguy

I'll save you some bark my friend

Care to have some company?

I'll bring the salt and pepper

edit on 25-2-2015 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Thank you, I will look forward to our fellowship with our brothers and sisters that great glorious day. To everyone else, Grace has been given freely all we have to do to accept Yeshua Jesus christ. We will be at the wedding of the lamb waiting for you, please come and remember in the end it's everyone choice which will set them free or cause the second death, please choose peace, eternity in Yeshua Jesus christ and our father God Yahovah.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: acehigh91

Not surprised it's happening to Sweden. They are mostly atheists and choose social conformity and indifference over Love. When people love each other, they keep their freedom. When people acts indifferent, compassion does get them to love and care for each other so extreme control and domination happens.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

I've seen Sweden described as a free and open society. Can you post something that backs your POV?
edit on 26-2-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlessedLore
a reply to: Peeple

I hear where you are coming from but let me clarify, I do not wish for death or wake up wishing for cold steel in my belly, but I will not allow anyone to violate/force me or my family to desecrate my flesh, spirit and soul so should they try to force me they will meet their deaths or I will that day. I will not willing walk weakly to be beheaded if I can help my situation. So I choose freedom,truth and life both rights given by God not the coming Beast system.

Yeah, okay, see I already got one and the only thing bothering me is i can't use it properly and still need a bank card, ID and driver's license and health insurance card and...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join