It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Nazi & the Cancerous Grouth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Originally posted by makeitso

Say what you want.
But expect to be ridiculed and ostracized unless what you say supports the regime.

Start your own business.
Not everybody is in a position to do that. And if everybody started a business who would the workers be?

Be the next Bill Gates.
if we were all Bill Gates then Bill Gates would be worth nothing, you can't have rich without poor.

Print anything you wish.
Again expect to be blah blah blah.

Be a conscientious objector during war.
And get put in prison or labeled a coward, anti-American, Muslim lover etc..

Practice whatever religion you wish.
As long as it's not Branch Dividian.

Work whatever job you wish.
Sure, I want to be a brain surgeon, give me a job pls...

Shout at the president of the country from the front lawn.
Try that bro, you'll be meeting some secret service guys for cocktails after.

Protest everthing you desire.
Again how many ppl consider protesters stupid/bad whatever...
Again expect to be ridiculed etc...etc...etc...blah blah blah...

Party all night long.
And then wake up to reality.

Get up tomorrow and drive anywhere you want.
And help pollute the world some more and fill the pockets of the ruling corporations whilst they kill thousands for your privileges.

Travel anywhere you wish.
As long as your papers are in order sir.

Marry who you want when you want.
I want to marry Paris Hilton and I want to do it now...Hmmm damn I'm still single.

Get good medical attention.
If you can afford it.

Buy what you want.
Again if you can afford it. And consume, consume, consume...

Build what you want.
I want to build a nuclear bomb and use it to protect myself.

Purchase the weapon you want.
I'm building my weapon cause you said I can.

Get a world class education.
What! In the USA....are you sure?

Just how do you equate this with the Nazi?
The methods have changed but the result is the same.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
How about if u don't like America get the hel* out!! saveup some money and goto China or Russia?!!! or some other country then u can rank on there country's intolarence for htat matter U.S.A is best country in the world if u haven't noticed!!

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Dude that is stupid, not liking your countries regime doesn't mean you don't want to live in that country, you want to make it a better place to live.

How many countries have you lived in? Do you have experience to back up your claims?
Many countries are far ahead of the good ol USA in many things.
Blind patriotism is foolish and ignorant.

[edit on 26/12/2004 by ANOK]

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
well that would be a ENEMY OF THE STATE wouldn't it be? do u support ur goverment or not? easy Q right?

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
If you're asking me NO I do not suppport this or ANY government.
I AM an enemy of the state, but NOT of the people.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
in many things like what?

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamie6661986
in many things like what?

Education
Health
Crime
Standard of living
Rich poor devide
Peoples atitudes
Consideration of other ppl.
(just off the top of my head for a quicke reply)

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
America is the best country most people that live in America have COMPUTERS,MICROWAVES,TV'S,HEAT,CLEAN WATER compare that to the other superpower's China Russia plzzz

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
ur on some good drugs if uthink other country's are ahead of us WOW

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
There are 190'ish countries in the world, try to compare to one that is not Russia or China

There are good and bad things about all places, but to spout that yours is the greatest is ignorant IMHO. It only serves those that yield the power and creates hate mongering.
Do some research, you'll be surprised at what you'll find my friend.
Does it matter that maybe someone or somewhere else is better than you?
By admitting faults, only then can they be corrected. Arrogance is not a good trait.
Americans are told from day one that America is the greatest, so I'm not surprised by your attitude. But it's an unhealthy attitude that usually ends up biting you in the ass.
It only serves those that yield the power, while they sell your soul into slavery you support your slave master like he's God.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Anok, you are talking to one the most fanatical Bush supporters to have joined this forum recently. Don't bother reasoning. Further, it derails the topic.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
atleast i support the goverment and i'm not a ENEMY OF THE STATE unlike u both or atleast akon [SALUTE] AmericaTheNewNaziEmpire Indigo lol dumb god supporter he to will fail but thats another story

[edit on 26-12-2004 by Jamie6661986]

[edit on 26-12-2004 by Jamie6661986]

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Alright.

Everyone here needs to chill out and stop with the snippiness.

If you don't want to discuss the topic in this thread, do not post.

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Anok, you are talking to one the most fanatical Bush supporters to have joined this forum recently. Don't bother reasoning. Further, it derails the topic.

Yeah you're right, sorry but I had to say something.
Some ppl just can't think for themselves.

BTW Banshee I like your taste in music!

[edit on 27/12/2004 by ANOK]

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   

How about if u don't like America get the hel* out!! saveup some money and goto China or Russia?!!! or some other country then u can rank on there country's intolarence for htat matter U.S.A is best country in the world if u haven't noticed!!

Its ok to support your president if you agree with its policies and its also ok to disagree with your government when you do not like its policies.

Went you become blind by fanaticism then is a problem, that is how totalitarian governments control their people.

To voices our content or discontent of our democratically elected government is our god given right under our constitution and that is what makes our nation one of the greatest nation in the world.

If for one reason our government turns against democracy and become a dictatorship, as patriotic I will raise against that and I will fight to regain back my country, is not reason for a true American to leave her or his country.

That is why presidents come and presidents go, if one decide to over extend his stay in the white house "we the people" will take our white house back.

That is the true nature of a democratic country, and to fight back the fanatics that will agree with a take over of our nation, be fellow Americans or not.

But occurs your do not fall into that fanatic cathegory. Right?

[edit on 27-12-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Neo-Con Agenda:
WASHINGTON, Nov 5 (IPS) - An influential foreign-policy neo-conservative with longstanding ties to top hawks in the administration of President George W Bush has laid out what he calls ''a checklist of the work the world will demand of this president and his subordinates in a second term.''

The list, which begins with the destruction of Fallujah in Iraq and ends with the development of ''appropriate strategies'' for dealing with threats posed by China, Russia and ''the emergence of a number of aggressively anti-American regimes in Latin America,'' also calls for ''regime change'' in Iran and North Korea. The list's author, Frank Gaffney, the founder and president of the Centre for Security Policy (CSP), also warns that Bush should resist any pressure arising from the anticipated demise of Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat to resume peace talks that could result in Israel's giving up ''defensible boundaries.''
While all seven steps listed by Gaffney in an article published Friday morning in the 'National Review Online' have long been favoured by prominent neo-cons, the article itself, 'Worldwide Value', is the first comprehensive compilation to emerge since Bush's re-election Tuesday.

Sixth, the administration must deal with France and Germany and the dynamic that made them ''so problematic in the first term: namely, their willingness to make common cause with our enemies for profit and their desire to employ a united Europe and its new constitution -- as well as other international institutions and mechanisms -- to thwart the expansion and application of American power where deemed necessary by Washington.''

One Hech Of A Plan.

Finally, writes Gaffney, Bush must adapt ''appropriate strategies for contending with China's increasingly fascistic trade and military policies, (Russian President) Vladimir Putin's accelerating authoritarianism at home and aggressiveness toward the former Soviet republics, the worldwide spread of Islamofascism, and the emergence of a number of aggressively anti-American regimes in Latin America'', which he does not identify.
''These items do not represent some sort of neo-con 'imperialist' game plan'', Gaffney stressed. ''Rather, they constitute a checklist of the work the world will demand of this president and his subordinates in a second term.'' (END/2004) byJim Lobe
Did this guy Gafferly forgot any other nation ????.... ..

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
lol nice i think regime change would also work without using million dollor Tactical nukes or M.O.B so nice link and story North Korea and Iran are dooomed [" [SALUTE]

[edit on 27-12-2004 by Jamie6661986]

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
marge the goverment and administration are both!!! they work together bush doesn't really give the real orders Shadow Goverment does

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

America is the best country most people that live in America have COMPUTERS,MICROWAVES,TV'S,HEAT,CLEAN WATER compare that to the other superpower's China Russia plzzz

And The largest number of obise people anywhere,with a deth rate of 14000 a year....Yes you do have Mc Donalds too....

And a person being shot every 12min.. Do You Feel Lucky Today..??..

[edit on 27-12-2004 by Horus_Re]

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I guess, the author forgot that to do all that will take a lot of money and manpower, something we are short around here in our nation, remember we are running on a deficit and our military are over extended.

Now I see not problem with other means to achieve, world domination if that what the article refers after all.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join