It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Wide Peace Movement...Why not?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
a reply to: wrathofall

One-World-United-Super-Awesome-Up-And-Below-Average-Humans-Are-SIck-Of-It-And-Form-The-New-Jedi-Army-Limited-Liability-Association
Maybe? Just a first thought. OWSAUABAHASOIAFTNJALLA!

edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopWednesdayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: arrgh!!! Pirates of the web are weeeeeee!

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

WE ARE THE WORLD!

We are the world, we are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day
So let's start giving
There's a choice we're making
We're saving our own lives
It's true we'll make a better day
Just you and me

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Whew and Omg warriors for peace was one I was tossing around too!!! Let's do this. With integrity.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This is a Jedi knight Thread!!

All who participate have been or are initiated into the Solomon Ring of peace

Maybe tomorrow, next week, next year one or two or three or ALL of us in secret or open, individual or collective will begin the end

Just never forget

What peace is built on?

The shoulders of Giants!

edit on 25-2-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
warriors4peace.org is available. Any other .com or .org combination are taken and although similar in concept, not similar in goals.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Let the giants awaken.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It might get raggedy and a lot of loose ends may not be covered but this could be done

There would be fools saying “Warriors for Peace” is a CIA front

A communist plot

A secret group of the Muslim brotherhood

That’s just the nature of the paranoid beast

But I believe it could work because it has worked on a small scale

True, there is and will be massive opposition to this hypothetical group “Warriors for Peace”

The Military Industrial complex DON’T WANT TO HEAR THIS KIND OF TALK!

Nazis, Jihadist, KKK, Black panthers, also don’t want to hear the word peace.

These kinds thrive on conflict and have become addicted to conflict and violence like a junkie to dope

So the best route would be anonymous, imo.

Maybe not.

But once you put a face to a name then you have a reputation that you could besmirch

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Take me, me me! I have nothing to do at the moment! Let them fling their poop at me! And I will say:
Dude chillax, it's just peace, think about it.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Not possible, never has been possible, never will be possible.

At the end of the day, it's just nature. Survival of the fittest. There will always be good people, there will always be evil irresponsible people.

Nature is able to keep itself in check because it kills off the weak links. Look all around you.

Peace is fantasy because it is impractical.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Take me, me me! I have nothing to do at the moment! Let them fling their poop at me! And I will say:
Dude chillax, it's just peace, think about it.

I am but the spirit who has cleared the way for those on another level

ALLready chilled to the skull n bone

The message will get to its recipient

Cultism is another drawback

So this group... after succeeding will close down the shop and go back to their lives

We don’t need another cult, or organized group of self-righteous tyrants

As Buddha said

When over the river

Abandon the boat

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: f4rwest

Not possible, never has been possible, never will be possible.

At the end of the day, it's just nature. Survival of the fittest. There will always be good people, there will always be evil irresponsible people.

Nature is able to keep itself in check because it kills off the weak links. Look all around you.

Peace is fantasy because it is impractical.

O ye of little faith

Transcend yin and yang to yinyang

and all will fall into place

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Willtell, say the word and I will secure the domain and set up hosting as soon as I get home tonight. It shall be done. Its time for this. Its time for me to do something besides sitting back and watching my world fall to pieces.

Enough is enough.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: wrathofall
Willtell, say the word and I will secure the domain and set up hosting as soon as I get home tonight. It shall be done. Its time for this. Its time for me to do something besides sitting back and watching my world fall to pieces.

Enough is enough.

The word has been said

Do what thou wilt

But beware of the creeping knave “ William Blake”

Obsession and desire

You got to have resources bro or sis or third or fourth gender?

Seriously( I don’t know if your serious or not) What I would do first is write a proposal and outline of the group then start a non profit then get a fund raiser and then propose something like this to a George Soros type.

Now I know I'll hear all the conspiracy theorist GEORGE SOROS?

Even a Koch I would go to

This is a non political group, not right or left

Use your head and heart

Balance is the key

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
One more word as I go off to…

The worker is hidden in the workshop!

KEEP THE FAITH BABY!

Z

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: wrathofall
a reply to: ~Lucidity

No, you can't fight it. You can recognize it for what it is. Also, we are talking about baby steps. Person to person. One little thing at a time. We have to stop doing nothing because of fear. We have to stop not acting. I'm lazy too. I have an insanely busy life too. But I see. What good am I if I don't do anything at all? We have to stop stopping and start doing. Regardless of the odds, we have to stand up and say, no! I don't accept this. This is wrong. We know its wrong. You! I know your wrong. Me! I know I'm wrong. But I see it. I can change it. I can. One small step at a time. Enough is enough.

So aside from this thread, what are you doing? What's your next step.

And, hey, I'm all about the baby steps, but all the baby steps we've being taking for the past, oh, few thousand years or so, are not doing a damn thing.

Wars for profit are the big thing now. How are you going to stop that? How about starting with all the people here shrieking for boots on the ground again in the Middle East and raging at the neo-cons and "patriots" inciting them?

Where's that gotten us in 14 years? Just more divided, eh?
edit on 2/25/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: wrathofall

I love this idea.
Maybe we should start as close to home as possible? We all know someone or more than one person. Why not start there?
I know one person at work I'll be talking to tomorrow about this.
It could spread through social media..........fast. (not coz of my mate at work. LOL)
Another thing is, if establishments (schools, colleges universities) start endorsing this as part of their ethos we could have a chance. The propaganda will have to be people (all ages) freindly.
Doubters please join us and help us make it work.
Peace.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The website will birth tonight. Incognito. I have no glory ideas for myself. This is for my children, my mom and for the heart and souls of man kind.

It will take me time to developed the site so please be patient and keep the fires warm. I have a heavy weekend in front of me before I can even begin this work.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Step 1, secure web site and social media addys.

Step 2, developed action plan.

Step 3, attack the world.

***There may be several missing steps***

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Go ahead but in might makes right cultures they are risking their lives for activism,their citizens are as hostages.
HERE ?
well money talks and YOU know the rest.
ANY effort should be tried ,but the best way is to talk to the people, not their governments.
edit on 25-2-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: supamoto

This is about all nations and all of Earths peoples simply saying we have had enough. The website, etc. Will need to be translated into many languages. And yes, this needs to be spread through friends first. And anyone they may know. It will take time and persistence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join