It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dental Fillings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I have a couple of cavities in my teeth. The dentist wants to put in glass ionomer cement ones. The brand is called Fuji IX.
This brand is a fluoride releasing filling material.
Without getting into the whole fluoride is good/bad thing , I am looking for some information on other fillings or brands that aren't fluoride releasing.
I've searched and can't find any other fillers apart from the amalgam ones that aren't fluoride releasing.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
edit on 25-2-2015 by ZeussusZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeussusZ

If you even need fluoride at all, there is enough in toothpaste to do the trick, but I feel it is all bad. I have seen what fluoride does to livestock when it is in the water supply, and those animals are dead. It makes bones brittle and damages tissues and creates the disease of arteriosclerosis over time.

Your teeth are NOT going to start falling out if you refuse fluoride products. Tell him you are allergic to fluoride. It won't be too much of a lie.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Thanks didn't know you could get DIY tooth kits. I don't know about doing it myself, might need a bit of drilling. Wonder what the dentist would say if I walked in with my own filler and asked home to put it in.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   
always carried teeth filling kit on my walkabouts. allergy to dentists through a bad experience has resulted in taking care of my own as much as possible. to add, these kits are only for temporary use until access to a professional has been sought.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Cool
people have become aware of the mercury in amalgym fillings, let's create some that release fluoride! Whatever route we take, we need those fillings to be toxic!

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I am in my fifties and facing a year of removing mercury releasing, amalgamate fillings from my teeth. I may, and I accentuate may, have developed an allergy to amalgamate fillings that has compromised my face and various parts of my body….Having said that, I, just like you, have researched the alternative.

All I can tell you is to avoid amalgamate, I think. Good luck.
tetra

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeussusZ I am not sure what the product name is called. I asked my dentist what fillings are made from he told me porcelain. It is as close to human teeth as can be found. I have had them for about 15 years without any kind of side effect what so ever.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
I am in my fifties and facing a year of removing mercury releasing, amalgamate fillings from my teeth. I may, and I accentuate may, have developed an allergy to amalgamate fillings that has compromised my face and various parts of my body….Having said that, I, just like you, have researched the alternative.

All I can tell you is to avoid amalgamate, I think. Good luck.
tetra

I would advise you to research possible problems of having the fillings removed as a reason to prevent other problems from them. I know of a professional person that had all his amalgames removed about 30 years ago for "safety." It also involved chelation to supposedly remove the residue particles that got free into his mouth and system from the act of removal. It was all a complex, high-dollar deal. The guy is now a virtual basket case, having lost a good percentage of his mental facilities. My view on his situation is that he should have left "well enough" alone.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Interesting. And you link his "basket case" status today with his amalgamate fillings being removed, along with chelation for possible mercury poisoning? Why would you draw a correlation, I wonder, between these two things?
Your post describes: "……years later, he's….." so I would think in all those years, there may be many other causal factors for losing his "mental faculties," other than what was done to his teeth, or a simple chelation process…..

By the way, many people get chelated for heavy metal poisoning for other issues, and my understanding is a doctor wouldn't proceed with chelation without first doing the bloodwork to establish the necessity because there were metals showing up in the blood tests, beforehand, showing cause for chelation…..
tetra

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

I have these too OP. Porcelain fillings and a few caps. I'm getting ready to go in and have some pulled because the caps weren't done right. Go figure. I think it's nice that you care enough to research before just doing what the doc tells you.

It could save you the trouble that I am getting ready to go through.... And the money.

edit on 2/25/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

This makes me want to puke....Really...

So, when mercury is gone did the dental association just say..."We need more poison to put in people's mouth so we can keep money flowing"....?

This is just nuts! Please do me a favor and don't put fluoride releasing fillings in your mouth....Find something without mercury or flouride in it!

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Well the silver/mercury fillings aren't good for us. I would bet these would be better than those kind. I do not know much about what you are talking about, are those what they refer to as ceramic or porcelain?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeussusZ

Your dentist can use Theracal to fill the tooth, no fluoride or cryolite. You can seal over it with a cosmetic sealant if needed.

eta: I got the few fillings I ever got right after I went in the Army (go figure) and haven't had one before or since. They have, for the most part, been really stable, but as they let go I am having the holes cleaned out and light cured composites put in where they were. As long as the ones in there are ok, I'm not drilling them out. If they fall out on their own, I consider them fair game.
edit on 25-2-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Cool
people have become aware of the mercury in amalgym fillings, let's create some that release fluoride! Whatever route we take, we need those fillings to be toxic!

This is a methodology of disposal of toxic waste. These corporate scum disperse various forms of toxic waste into all manner of comsumer goods, including food and medicine. Stop consuming. Start growing. Start creating.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
They are made of some sort of glass with aluminum added and also a poly resin.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Awesome thanks for the info. That sounds like what I'm looking for.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Want to add that some docs think mercury amalgam fillings are ...well... really, really bad and at the root of a host of maladies... .sort of the health antichrist, if you will.

I'd also avoid the fluoride because what if it's as toxic as some think... and one gets enough from toothpaste and even our water supply, anyway.

SO... find another dentist if they won't back off.

Why we rip folks off by sectioning up the body is beyond me... pffft

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Take alook at 'Youtube' DIY Temporary tooth filling, it does explain a bit more about safe materials etc.

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeussusZ
I have a couple of cavities in my teeth. The dentist wants to put in glass ionomer cement ones. The brand is called Fuji IX.
This brand is a fluoride releasing filling material.
Without getting into the whole fluoride is good/bad thing , I am looking for some information on other fillings or brands that aren't fluoride releasing.
I've searched and can't find any other fillers apart from the amalgam ones that aren't fluoride releasing.

Have you tried going to a holistic dentist, the two fillings you have the option of are taken from the 2 most toxic elements from this planet fluoride is from uranium which is the most toxic and mercury which is the second most toxic, they also use silver in the mercury which is also toxic and they use toulene in the binding agent. you can repair your teeth naturally through diet and knowledge based study, sesame seed oil is great but im not sure how the chinese use it, continual use will regrow your teeth that are stored in your skull.

the tooth is repaired from the inside so you will need to put the right foods into you calcium is excreted in your saliva so you need a binding agent like sodium bicarbonate to interact with the calcium to repulp your teeth also hydrogen peroxide 35% resets your teeth if they are loose. I don't know much about the teeth nut they are normally a reflection of your bones so boron in one of its forms like boric acid or borax will help stop drinking milk as this removes the calcium from your bones yep you read that right. magnesium as well as silica in the right form.

I know you said you don't want to know about the toxicity but hopefully this will steer you away from the tricks they use to kill us early. mercury fillings emit 430 mcg a filling a day even the Australian government have told the Australian Dentists Association to stop putting the mercury in peoples mouths which they have ignored.

here's a mercola article
articles.mercola.com...

edit on 27-2-2015 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join