It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey Lady of Hampton Court ghost CAUGHT on camera: Hoax or Proof?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: iDope

I don't doubt your software could not find evidence of the photo being doctored after it was taken, as many here seem to be in agreement that the anomaly was created (note I said 'created' not 'captured') at the time the photo was actually taken. It is likely a non-paranormal event created during a cell phone's panoramic photo mode.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: scepticalkat
I totally agree. When i saw the photograph all i could see was the back view of someone in a black waterproof type coat/jacket. Also at the top of the 'ghost' hair you can clearly see stray strands of the hair, i don't believe for one moment this is a capture of a ghost.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I too will also chime in with the others and say that this is DEFINITELY an example of a 'panoramic mode error' either accidental or deliberate. It's easily achieved by enabling panoramic mode on an iPhone/Android/Windows phone photo app, holding the phone/camera still, and having someone jump up and down in front.

Nothing paranormal here folks.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Great post and great discussions going on in here. For me there are a few things going on against this being a Ghost.

1) Shot on a phone. There are many ghost apps out there I believe.
2) The "panoramic theory" seems to explain this one sufficiently.
3) The "publicity stunt" theory seems plausible as well.
4) This is the only ghost pic I've seen where in the alleged ghost is incredibly solid instead of the traditional transparent/overlayed kind.

Good find and thread though. Cheers!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join