It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all phsychics for personal reasons please....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
What makes you think, or do you, that the new owners won't keep you on as a tenant? You pay your rent on time, right? Maybe the future owner would continue to rent to you. Good Luck. Love to You and Yours.a reply to: tinker9917

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: tinker9917

Worse comes to worse:

Here is a card I pulled for you, it probably means what the other members have already said in that we do create our own reality:

Ace of Cups

Briefly: There is some abundance coming into the life of the person who draws this card. Whatever is wished for will be granted

Full Meaning: The picture on this card shows a large cup being held in a hand and in the cup the contents are flowing over the side and in the background is a large white dove. There is a watery background and some flowers and greenery. This symbolises that there is some abundance coming into the life of the person who draws this card. Whatever is wished for will be granted. Either a new love, a new location or other significant new start is possible and will occur within a relatively short span of time. If the health has not been so good, then this will be improved radically. If you have your sights set on some specific accomplishment, it is likely to be achieved. Take a leap of faith and trust in the future.

www.newagestore.com...

That picture is funny, just as I was posting about living in a camper at the park...

Love the Ace of cups card...hope it comes to pass!

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

As a person who is at least somewhat psychic I will tell you this, no matter what I tell you the future is up to you.

What I mean is that you should sooner rely on your instincts than what someone else might tell you, the future is malleable to whatever you try hard enough for it to be.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
If you have a friend in law enforcement, ask him/her. We used to know where every rental property was in town, whether it was available and the shape it was in.

Are you near a military town? If so, you might get some leads from their postings.

Also, place an ad yourself, but don't go into details in the ad. Just enough to get responses.

Good luck with your search.

NF

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
How do you know whether "lying" something into existance will be given to you freely or if its actually given on loan at interest? Some may believe the universe gives to those that ask but that doesnt exempt the universe from requiring something of you. Would you risk being in debt to whatever creative force the universe employs? Nonsense aside, if you want real advice I can offer you the realistic, yet boring approach.

First, why aren't you working with a realtor? It costs you nothing because the SELLER pays a full commission which is split between your agent and the listing agent of the home you purchase at the time of closing. That means all of the benefits of working with a realtor are free for the buyer to enjoy. You wouldn't want toffer be without one. A realtor will find you a home that meets your required criteria, be it location, size, price range, etc. And when they find a home you want to make an offer on, they organize and draft all of the required documents and negotiate on your behalf.

But, before you find a realtor, and if you think you are in a position to purchase a home, you need to talk to a lender FIRST and get some advice regarding your financial situation. If you have an idea of what your credit might be, let them help you determine what you can afford and what programs and options are available to you BEFORE they pull your credit. They will want to know your job history, taxes, income and what you currently pay in rent and other expenses. Don't let the lender pull your credit until the loan officer is confident that you have a good chance to qualify because it will cost you a few points off your credit score which will be counterproductive if denied the loan. Once you get an idea of what you can afford monthly, you can work with a realtor to find a home.

Regarding out of pocket expenses: Even if you can't come up with the cash to pay buyer closing costs (buyer-prepaids) and other associated fees, you can work those costs into your loan amount and purchase offer. This is where the realtor will be useful in suggesting the appropriate offer amount adjusted to meet those costs you will ask the seller to pay for you.

So, as long as you can qualify for a loan and are willing to work with a realtor you will have a good chance at finding a home. Oh, and if you do get to that point, make sure you get an estimated cost to buyer sheet from your loan officer after you find a house you want to buy and before you make the offer. That way you know exactly what your monthly payment will be and there will be no surprises.

If you don't have the credit or finances to buy a home, talk to a lender or look into available programs that assist first time home buyers and other programs you may qualify for. Know all of your options.

If all else fails, just squat at your residence. It's called "tenancy at sufference." I suggest researching what that means in terms of the legal implications associated with it in your state. So not only should you know your options but know how much time you can buy as well.

Good luck to you!

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Dont turn to psychics, they'll run you into a dead end. You should ask God.

LOL, I just found that line funny.

Well best of luck to you! Get to know all the rental possibilities... there's got to be something affordable! I bet chances are, there is even something better than what you had going out there... did you ask your landlord for advice yet?
edit on 24pmTue, 24 Feb 2015 22:30:58 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Try realtor dot com click the rentals section , also craigslist , call EVERY realtor because you never know with so many foreclosures and other dealings.
Never ask about your future , you can make things happen just by focus , by putting all of your energy into everything you do , making it top priority , trying avenues you never thought of...

Good luck to you !!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinker9917
I live in a semi-small town. Housing availability is minimal right now. My landlord is trying to sell the house, and will soon, due to the (non)housing situation. I have a great job ( also I'm a single mom, no child support ), pay my rent on time always, but cannot find anwhere to go. Housing is completely full. What is occasionally available, is outrageous and expensive for even a two income household.

I am looking for someone who can foresee what will happen to me and my teenage daughter in the near future regarding whether we will be homeless or not. What do you "see" for us and our future?

Thank you in advance.

On a practical note (which I have always found more helpful the the psychic/divination help though it can be helpful):

1) the house hasn't been sold yet.
2) if an investor buys the house (as opposed to a 'flipper) they may want to keep a good tenant.
3) in CA, don't know about CO, when a place is sold out from under renters, relocation expenses must be paid to the renters that are affect. In other words, don't move until you have too even though the owner may want you to do so so they can save money.

On a more spiritual level:

1) worrying will not help you find a place.
2) wait until you know what is actually going to happen.
3) trust life/the world to provide the resources to be there when needed.

It's very hard not worrying about the future - but it takes huges amounts of physical and psychic energy that if available (by trusting/by faith) can be used behind the scenes to provide a good solution. Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about faith in a specific god but just faith in the processes of lfe.

It always works when I let it happen.

Good fortune.
edit on 24-2-2015 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinker9917
I live in a semi-small town. Housing availability is minimal right now. My landlord is trying to sell the house, and will soon, due to the (non)housing situation. I have a great job ( also I'm a single mom, no child support ), pay my rent on time always, but cannot find anwhere to go. Housing is completely full. What is occasionally available, is outrageous and expensive for even a two income household.

I am looking for someone who can foresee what will happen to me and my teenage daughter in the near future regarding whether we will be homeless or not. What do you "see" for us and our future?

Thank you in advance.

Check community outreach programs in your area. Worse comes to worse, social services might have some recommendations for public housing. It might not be the greatest, but it's better than nothing right now and it will help to save money for something better in the future. Plus, since you are near homeless, you will be moved up on the list to move in first. Try typing "Community Outreach and your area code into Bing or Google, your preference, and call some numbers that stand out to you.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ujustneverknow
Try realtor dot com click the rentals section , also craigslist , call EVERY realtor because you never know with so many foreclosures and other dealings.
Never ask about your future , you can make things happen just by focus , by putting all of your energy into everything you do , making it top priority , trying avenues you never thought of...

Good luck to you !!!!

Another place to apartment search would be Trulia. I've found a couple of apartments near my daughter that way. I was going to take one, but she likes where I'm living now, so I'm going to stay and switch from an efficiency to a on bedroom here instead.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo

The future is what you make it.

That kind of world is a hellzone. Its not needed by anyone.

I'm going to qualify. While the concept of co-creating is good because it means positive thinking and goal setting and using everything we have, leaving no stone unturned.

The real goal is to have whoever is running this show like a hellzone of inequality to stop it now. Because you're hurting people and the IOU's are mounting. You owe them. Its not going to be well for you guys at the front of the line, telling others to wish things into being, at the back. I've already been told those who go to the front of the line will be sent to the back.

The tests here are: starvation, homelessness, enslavement of others, pyramid systems, abuse of power, greed, wars and harmign others, and planetary destruction, harming nature, the living library.

That is what this is really all about, we're already superman and the great co-creators on the other side, but we got some loving to polish up still.

Happiness for all, equality AND freedom.
edit on 25-2-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Aw geez I am not psychic but my heart goes out to you the way you asked your question

If I win lottery I will help you

Cross your fingers

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: sweets777

I thought that LOA stuff was BS.

So I tried it, when I was skint and in need of financial support. I did what the videos say, got enthusiastic, made myself believe something was going to happen.

And it f****ing did. I'm currently sat at a desk getting paid more a day than I used to in a week. I'm happier than ever. I work few hours.

In fact it happened twice. But I felt like I was getting greedy so haven't thought about it for a while.

Yep, sounds like total way out BS but it's true.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Dont turn to psychics, they'll run you into a dead end. You should ask God. If you dont already, simply believe that Jesus died for your sins, and salvation is yours to have...but the only real solution can only come from God.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I'm no psychic, but since you're female and supporting a kid, you're prospects of receiving public assistance are much much better than that for a man with no kids to support.

If you know your situation is likely to get messed up in advance, you should start scouting with family services and housing assistance already. (Usually handled at the county level, but some cities also offer this kind of support.) And perhaps some organizations that help the homeless. Then that way you can transition without having too big a gap with no place to stay. Other than that, some hotels have weekly rates more affordable than their daily ones. May be a bit short on amenities, and try to avoid the skeezy ones (even if more affordable), but could keep you in shelter without having to live from your car or public shelters with shared facilities.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pauljs75

Thanks for the replies. I have looked into public assistance programs and public housing, but my income is too high. Hotel with weekly rates already packed with people in my position.

I haven't given up yet though!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join