It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NV Republican says Cancer is a fungus that can be flushed out with salt water

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

I agree with you, a fungus, is no really a definitely diagnostic of the link, but let make sure to point out that our own bodies produce cancer cells all the time, but our immune system is able to take care of the abnormality, only when the body produce more cancer cells that it can kill it becomes a problem

So it sounds more like a malfunction of our immune system, perhaps some see the over grown of cancer cells as a spreading fungus.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

Oh Gosh. This sounds like all the people who keep claiming Cannabis cures everything.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Dr. Tullio Simoncini, who wrote a book in which he claimed that all cancer is a result of the fungus Candida albicans.

Funny theory! If it were to be true, coconut oil would cure cancer since it is very effective against C. Albicans. Maybe this info would be usefull to all lady here on ATS.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The fact that most of the supportive articles I read on this seemed to repeat the same stuff over and over, made me suspicious. I've seen no real evidence which can support the claim that any fungi directly causes cancer. I'm not dismissing the possibility, I just haven't seen anything. As for sodium bicarbonate, it almost looks like advice to self-medicate, which would be wholly inappropriate.

In any case, something struck me. The use of antibiotics is a major risk factor for a candida infection. It's naturally within us, so if bacterial levels are significantly low then the risk of candida taking a hold is obvious. Infection would therefore diminish the immune system and present the further risk of a bigger nasty coming along, maybe something which does cause cancer.

Thinking about it, there's every chance that cancer is the result of a dual infection. I mean, there may be lots of stuff going on in a typical cancer patient, a bit like with AIDS, but I'm talking about two unrelated pathogens effectively complementing one another. I do wonder which pair would be most dangerous between a virus (eg, HPV/EBV), a gram negative/positive bacterium (eg, TB) and candida?

edit on 25-2-2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because:  

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
She sounds bat $hi7 crazy. But while she's at it, she may as well throw some oregano oil in there....it cures fungus like nothing I've ever seen....great stuff, though I would be very hesitant to use as a cancer "treatment".

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Actually, here's a bloody great list...
    Alfalfa sprouts
    Bean sprouts
    Bell peppers (sweet peppers)
    Bok choy
    Broccoli
    Brussel sprouts
    Cabbage
    Cauliflower
    Celery
    Cucumber
    Endive
    Fennel
    Garlic
    Green beans
    Hot chilli peppers
    Kale
    Lettuce
    Onions
    Parsley
    Radishes
    Spring onions
    Spinach
    Swiss chard
    Turnips
    Yellow beans

Cod liver oil

FATS (in moderation):
    Granose sunflower margarine
    Tomor kosher margarine
    Avocado oil
    Fish oil
    Flaxseed oil
    Grapeseed oil
    Hemp oil
    Mayonnaise
    Monounsaturated fats
    Olive oil
    Primrose oil

FLUIDS
    Try to drink eight glasses of water each day.

Herbal teas are acceptable

PROTEINS
    Free range eggs
    Fresh fish and seafood
    Pork, lamb, veal
    Poultry: chicken, turkey
    Game
    Tofu
    Quorn
    5oy milk/cheeses (in moderation)
    Rice milk
    Sheeps milk/cheeses
    Goats milk/cheeses

Culinary herbs and spices

edit on 25-2-2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because:  

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Your explanation makes a lot of sense to me. I'm glad your father is going strong!

I don't understand why it strikes such a nerve with some people in this thread when I suggest natural remedy IN ADDITION to the medical establishment's regimen.

One poster called me dishonest and delusional because I suggested that the 'baking soda doctor' may have been silenced. Geez, wouldn't be the first time an idea was shut down because it threatened TPTB's cash flow...

Gonna ignore that person's post because it added nothing to the discussion except name-calling.

edit on 2/25/2015 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
How about we all step back and look at the big picture issue regarding this lady.

She's in office.
She is willing to let people try their own treatments, regardless of what they are.

All the griping on this site about our rights being taken away, isn't her belief in our rights, what we wanted?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj
originally posted by: new_here

I use onion slices in my socks to get rid of high fevers. Slice an onion medium thickness. Place a slice on the outside of your ankle in your sock. Keep there for about an hour to two hours. Great fever reducer and yes, it has been used on myself, and I have used it on my daughter. My father used it on my sister when she had a 105 from Scarlet Fever and an Ice Bath in the ER couldn't reduce it! It's an old world Hungarian remedy my Grandmother brought over from Budapest...

Fascinating! And a new one on me. I'm gonna tell everybody I know about this. Wonder how in the world it works?

I honestly wish I knew. I tried doing a search, some links said something about the sulfur in the onion, which is certainly possible. Here's a CBS link you might enjoy of other home remedies from 2003! Some I've tried like the toothpaste on acne, without much success, but I haven't tried the other, so I don't know what might be successful and what might not be.

Home remedies

You are a wealth of knowledge w/ cool links... thanks for sharing.

To be clear to others in this thread who have said unkind things about people who are open to natural remedies... I am not anti-establishment towards standard medical treatments as a rule. I do, however, believe the medical establishment is greedy and often hap-hazard in their research. Just look how often a new drug is advertised on TV, then a year or two later you see those commercials "If you were prescribed *name of drug* and you suffered *name of horrible unexpected side effect including death* call this number, you may be eligible for compensation."

To those not open to the idea that baking soda may be beneficial to a cancer patient, I respect your opinion. May I ask that you state your opinion instead of your insults? You're not gonna win anybody over that way! Civility is crucial to productive conversation. (Sorry, OP... I know this is your thread, but I just needed to express that.)

Carry on...

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Thanks, see while big pharma can produce papers, medical journals and studies on their treatments because money can buy anything, natural remedies do not, all the information or success stories you can find are only in the internet, when a real doctor dare to challenge the so call "medical community" they are targeted, persecuted and striped of no only their dignity but also their reputations, anything that points to a cure for diseases or that shows great promises are immediately cover up, even the studies that big pharma does for cures are never offered to the public, because their money making is on treatments no permanent cures.

Big pharma rules thanks to their tentacles of money and corruption within our government.

Natural cures work, but like anything in nature is not an overnight miracle, its work is more of a slow and steady build up that takes time.

Prescribed medications offer a faster feeling of well being, making people thing that they are better forgetting that a treatment is not a cure.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
How about we all step back and look at the big picture issue regarding this lady.

She's in office.
She is willing to let people try their own treatments, regardless of what they are.

All the griping on this site about our rights being taken away, isn't her belief in our rights, what we wanted?

I think you make an excellent point, from a different angle. And I do agree that patients' rights is very much at stake in this.
edit on 2/25/2015 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

To those not open to the idea that baking soda may be beneficial to a cancer patient, I respect your opinion. May I ask that you state your opinion...

Acidity is not the cause of cancer but the result of the defective metabolisme of cancerous cells. Bicarbonate won't address the source of the problem.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
originally posted by: new_here

You are a wealth of knowledge w/ cool links... thanks for sharing.

To be clear to others in this thread who have said unkind things about people who are open to natural remedies... I am not anti-establishment towards standard medical treatments as a rule. I do, however, believe the medical establishment is greedy and often hap-hazard in their research. Just look how often a new drug is advertised on TV, then a year or two later you see those commercials "If you were prescribed *name of drug* and you suffered *name of horrible unexpected side effect including death* call this number, you may be eligible for compensation."

To those not open to the idea that baking soda may be beneficial to a cancer patient, I respect your opinion. May I ask that you state your opinion instead of your insults? You're not gonna win anybody over that way! Civility is crucial to productive conversation. (Sorry, OP... I know this is your thread, but I just needed to express that.)

Carry on...

Applause for civility!

I get tired of the name calling as well. There's no reason why grown adults cant act like grown adults and have a civil discussion without acting like children and resort to name calling. That's just my opinion on that! And if someone starts it up, do what you did, and walk away. Don't stoop to their level. My daughter was on Risperdal. Now there are all sorts of lawsuits for Risperdal for boys for gynocomastia, but not for girls for losing their menses cycle. We took our daughter to all sorts of endocrinologist to find what was wrong with her and no one could determine the problem! She went to jail for 2 weeks for attacking me because of her autism and jail refused to give my daughter ANY of her medication, including her seizure medication and her autism meds. Once she went off Risperdal, her menses started right up! She freaked out and thought she was dying! But I can't sue, because lawyers are only taking cases with BOYS. Apparently losing your menses is a gift.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

"...all the information or success stories you can find are only in the internet, when a real doctor dare to challenge the so call "medical community" they are targeted, persecuted and stripped of no only their dignity but also their reputations..."

Let me throw this out there... If you were a successful, reputable medical professional and you witnessed this happen to other doctors/researchers, you'd think long and hard before you put your career and reputation on the line by giving positive peer review of something being skunked by the mainstream, wouldn't you? Self-preservation often trumps honesty and truth. Just something to think about.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeterMcFly

To those not open to the idea that baking soda may be beneficial to a cancer patient, I respect your opinion. May I ask that you state your opinion...

Acidity is not the cause of cancer but the result of the defective metabolisme of cancerous cells. Bicarbonate won't address the source of the problem.

What does cause cancer? There are many theories from environmental and genetics, but to my knowledge no one can say definitively. If we do not know what causes it, how do we know what does not cause (or contribute.) Please know that I'm not insisting fungus/yeast causes cancer. I just feel the jury is still out on it's role in the progression, at the very least.

In any case, it seems to me that treating the acidity issue would be extremely beneficial to the body's ability to respond to established cancer treatment. Can we agree there?

BTW, thanks for disagreeing respectfully.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Gosh, Anyafaj... so sorry for the issues with the Autism and the jail situation.

Silver lining that it gave you knowledge you needed about your daughter's menses. How many other girls are experiencing the same side effect and the information is not being shared... even to doctors???

I've seen the commercials about the medication given to boys. Who's gonna get the word out about this link? Maybe you could share what you know with the media if they will keep your and your daughter's identity confidential, for her (and your) privacy.

Just wow.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I know...it almost seems insane to let our elected officials have input into what kind of healthcare is made available to us.....

....if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. Period.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

In any case, it seems to me that treating the acidity issue would be extremely beneficial to the body's ability to respond to established cancer treatment. Can we agree there?

Yes treating acidity is extremely important, but on the ground to not deplete the body pH buffering capacity. On the other hand, if you go at higher pH, it is not good at all. Ex. urinary infection with urea reducing bacteria (struvite making) will benefit greatly from high pH excretion. For the urine I recomment to stay at 6.5pH.

Also absorbtion of Na bicarbonate is not safe IMHO to increase pH. Here we use only the nutrition way. basifying food like cabbage and most vegetable. Banana is very basifying too.

edit on 2015-2-25 by PeterMcFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Thank you for reminding me precisely why I told my mental health team to stick their antipsychotics up behind 'em.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I love how trained some people are.

There are things that any number of people will post here that get wide consideration at least from any number of people who consider themselves to be denying ignorance.

But if a Republican says the same thing ... those same people will come out of the woodwork to scoff at how silly he or she is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join