It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Confession

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Lol yeah. My friend did one better. He got stuck in the window doing it. This is a guy that weighed at least 200 pounds. Stuck fast. This old couple next to us almost had a heart attack. Then we went into this drive through restaurant with him still stuck. Over the loudspeaker we hear, "Oh my god look at that big fat A$$!" We still stayed and ordered. All of us, both in the place and in the car, were laughing so hard we could hardly get business done.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Cool thread!

I was taken into military custody at around the age of 12-13 for sneaking into the aircraft hangar areas and taking pics of this and that.

Luckily those in charge realized that I wasn't a spy-just stupid-and released me into parental custody.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I checked the mailbox when I was about 12 and found a letter in there from my brother's girlfriend (he's 4 years older than I am). I opened it and was shocked that there was $50 in it (they saw each other daily at school why not just give it to him then?). My friend and I took it to the mall and brought a hamster and a cage. He still doesn't know about it almost 30 years later.

When I was about 10 I clicked the change return on the paper machine in front of a store and it spit out 4 quarters. On a hunch I pressed it again and doubled the money. I (who the hell wouldn't) pressed it again... Same thing. I emptied out the paper machine of change and left with all the change in my shirt.

When I was 13 I told my parents I was spending the night with a friend. We hooked up with some older guys and I got dog faced drunk for the first time. We camped out in the woods (yes... Camping and drinking was all I did) I was so drunk I walked through briar bushes all the way up to my thighs (I still have the scars) and zipped the top of my hand up in the sleeping bag... I still have the scars from that too.

My friends and I got kicked out of the local mall for a year when I was around 13 for setting an ashtray in fire with pages from a phone book. To be fair I didn't touch the matches, the phone book or the ashtray... Wrong crowd at the wrong time kind of thing.

When I was 17 I started dating a 34 year old guy and lied about coming home at curfew and working past curfew so often that I got kicked out when I finally got caught.

I'm sure there are many more instances but I am not insane enough to share EVERYTHING here lol.

I've been married for almost 18 years and have a 17 year old daughter... It's been a long time since I did anything worthy of being *secret*.

edit on 2/24/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Ah. Confessing, telling details of your life that one is ashamed of is often recognized as bragging when the teller seems a bit too proud of his/her accomplishments in that regard. I've seen this happen before on ATS. Egoist come bounding out and have no idea of their error.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I wasn't a kid when this happened, but it still amuses me.

At work I'd made friends with a guy and we used to have a lot of laughs, but both of us were terrified of bugs and had been traumatised when we found a large weevil in the kitchen.

Another guy got all condescending with us and told us that we should think of bugs as 'interesting little creatures' and off he went with a supercilious look on his face. My friend and I exchanged a glance of 'daggers' and went on our way, too, seething.

So a little while later I was outside the kitchen, which was just a partitioned off area, and I found a tomato stalk on the floor. Co-incidentally the condescending guy was making himself a sandwich in the kitchen. An evil plan formed and I went off to find my mate. We snuck back, barely able to contain ourselves, and I lobbed the tomato stalk over the partition just so it would land on the counter.

We were rewarded with a horrified little gasp.

Maybe you would have had to be there, but we never laughed so much. One of us was rolling about on the reception sofa and the other was holding themselves up in the doorway. I don't even remember which of us was where.

Anyway, I have since managed to see all small creatures as 'interesting' and the other day when I was rescuing a worm from a puddle I didn't even freak out when it fell off the small stick I had fished it out with and landed in the palm of my hand

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I guess there was also that time when my cousins, my sister and I were playing at my grandparents' farm and my oldest cousin and I tied my little sister and my youngest cousin up. I think we were playing prison or something. Anyhow, we were all halfway through lunch before anyone noticed they were missing ...

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Mine's a little more common place - I used to trespass in the woods that were behind my house. Several parts were considered off limits, but then again, I never used to run into the police back there.

Also, there was one kid that really bothered me back then - He wasn't really a bully, but he was somewhat of a jerk. So, because we knew he was collecting the railroad ties (as were we), and we knew he would fall for a convincing letter, me and a couple friends came up with a letter detailing a legend about a place called the "Teenager Fort" (a fort that supposedly existed, and had a lot of stuff in it that would be of use to us kids). Well, the kid bought it, because we were watching. I felt bad about it afterward, even though he had it coming.

Or, if you want more modern times, I used to play in a concert band (still do, just a different group). One day, when I was section leader, a big, sassy, bold woman joined up with us in my section. As soon as she sat down on the end, she instantly proclaimed "I didn't come here to get a measly last part, I plan on taking first and nothing less". I gave her the very thing she dreaded, because I didn't like her attitude...she left the next day and never came back. Thing was, if she didn't have an ego the size of a Melonhead, I probably would have given her what she wanted.

-fossilera

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I was on this knoll once. It was kinda grassy.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Good god chunks this isnt the goonies calm down............

Im not calling you chunky its from an old movie where a kid starts telling everything he did bad

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Here's a cool one.

The movie "Revolutionary Road" was filmed directly across the street from my old apartment. The first day everybody arrived, I made sure to set myself up in the surrounding woods with my camera. It was getting dark and Kate Winslet walked out in this red komodo and I decided to take a shot.

Stupid me forgot to turn off the flash and after taking the shot, her head immediately snapped in my direction and she pointed to where I was hiding out. I ran as fast as I could and barely made it back to my place only after arguing with an officer to let me go back to my house. He wasn't aware of the situation yet.

Here's the best part. When night came, I snuck through the woods and managed to hop the fence into where they were filming. They created a mock "Joe's Vegetable Stand" prop, and filmed along the highway.

I saw dozens of tackle boxes filled with every make-up you could think of. Others were filled with what seemed like the entire hardware isle of home depot. Multiple canopy's were covering tables covered with paint brushes and various scraps of materials. It looked like they made every thing they needed and decorated it on site. I ran around opening, playing and touching everything I could get my hands on.

The cool thing was they donated the stand to the guy who's property they were filming on. He ran a small farm and began selling his vegetables out of it next season.

Not really a confession, but they probably would've had a field day with me if I got caught. Here's a picture of the stand.

edit on 24-2-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: sweets777

i stole 20 bucks once from my great grandmas purse to go buy pot with when i was 15

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: sweets777

Hey... That was a good movie. At least I didn't start out with "this one time, at band camp" lol...

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: sweets777
i stole 20 bucks once from my great grandmas purse to go buy pot with when i was 15

What are you going to do as an encore for your Sweet Sixteen?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

lol im glad you didnt take that wrong way im new and what i say seems to get people pissed at me lol
HI nice to meet you .........

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

im 35 now ive grown up alot now i only work for my pot not steal for it lol

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
When I was 12 living in Canoga Park Ca I was quite wild. Me and my best friend when we were bored would go over to the huge apartment building next door and create ruckus anyway possible. We would throw mud at people, go on the roof and pour nasty smelling stuff down chimney's etc...

One time I grabbed a pile of mud up in my hand and then opened a strangers door. There was a guy walking past the door at the time with a plate of food in his hand, I looked right him and smiled, he looked at me and was speechless, then I threw the mud right him. I ran off screeching like an owl and the dude actually caught up to me and grabbed my arm and was trying to drag me back. My friend came along and kicked him, we ran off and had a good laugh. But that was the last time we went there and caused trouble. I still laugh every time I think of the look on that guys face as I swung the mud at him. Me and that friend got into a lot of trouble over the years together, glad we managed to not piss off the wrong people and wind up hurt or worse.

It was wrong, I can admit that now.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I punched a parking meter. I kept the meter( kept it for years as a souvenier *sp) and all the change that fell out, spent that right away.
I stole all the widows from a self declared "abandoned" house to use in a rental house I owned.

I use to shoot out the street light in front of my house so I could look at the stars. I love looking at the stars.

*this is a short list of "fun stuff" I immediately recall "fondly"......Give me enough time and a functioning spellcheck and I could share a lot.

Some of the stuff I see confessed here Is just life back "in the day".

P.S. >>> **it might help to point out I don't drink anymore. And I have matured some.

edit on 24-2-2015 by grubblesnert because: punshooashun

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Many, many years ago, my first cousin and I soaped the town's fountain with two 32 ounce liquid Ivory soap bottles. The next day, during a fourth of July weekday celebration that the fountain was to be dedicated, there was at least three feet of soap suds about 100 yards around the fountain. It ran into the streets and covered both lanes of a US highway that runs though town.

To this day, no one knows who did it.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

That is a classic move!

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
You are on ATS. Why, because you are confessing something that those regular people you hang with everyday would just look at you weird and walk away.

My confession is.... I'm on here and I am weird just like the rest of you all.
Don't deny it, because that would be pure ignorance.

Cheers !

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join