It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father, Son, and.... MOTHER! (not Holy Spirit)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
The Trinity of the Catholic Church is a fraud. How can you have a Father and Son but no Mother?

God is not male nor female. We humans use pronouns like 'he' and 'she' because it's what our puny minds need to use. Jesus said to use the term 'Father' with God because that's what the people of that time could understand, a figure of authority and Who is in charge of the family. But God isn't male nor female, and God is all powerful, so there is no need of a mother.

You are thinking in human terms with human limitations, which God is outside of.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: guitarplayer

Um no.... If you bothered to read any of my threads you'll see there is a very consistent message throughout all of them. But since you don't bother to read them you have no idea the message they are presenting.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

As far as I've ever been able to tell, erything about God is just pure anthropomorphisation & applying human characteristics to the unknown or the assumed.
Or in this case, to devalue women by applying purely patriarchal attributes to a widespread form of mental conditioning.
edit on 24-2-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

God is androgynous, containing both male and female aspects but transcending either one or the other. We are both male and female when you take into account Mother Earth and Father Time. We have a body (Mother) and the thing that creates time (Father). The Spirit is what creates the illusion of time, the image (Son) is what experiences that time. The Mother (body/Earth) is what bears the effects of time (Father), the Son (image) is what experiences and witnesses those effects.
edit on 2/24/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Genesis 1
27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

God created us in his image, both male and female. The image is the androgyne aspect of God, it is made both male and female because we have both a body and Spirit. We are the melding of the body and the Spirit of life within the body, we are the image or "Son" of God. The image is that of light and we see that image of light every time we open our eyes.

The image of God is androgynous, which is why some painters (Da Vinci in particular) painted Jesus as androgynous, because the image is what is created when the Father (Spirit) is implanted into the body (Mother), it is what is created when both the male and female aspects are joined together (androgyne).

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven.

I'd tread lightly if I were you.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven.

I'd tread lightly if I were you.

LoL. Religion spawned purely from human fear of death. It's pathetic.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

If God is outside of human limitations, then why do some believe he is within a limited book created by humans who are limited? God cannot be found in a book, he can only be found by what you see right here and now, which is the image (Son) of life your two eyes create. That is how God reveals himself, not in a book. This is why Jesus says "no one can come to the Father except through me", because he represents the image of light your eyes create. God is only revealed through the Son or image of light.

Though the bible can help you along the way, it will not fully reveal him until you connect the bible's teachings to what is within you. You have to make that connection mentally, and taking the bible at literal face value is the opposite of making that mental connection to yourself. This is the churches purpose, to prevent people from making that mental connection to themselves.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

I'm not speaking against the Father at all, the Spirit (God/Jesus' Father) is the Holy Ghost and it is within you. The church is the one who has blasphemed against the Holy Spirit, not me. I'm only revealing what the Holy Spirit actually is, I'm revealing the churches deception.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

I have absolutely no fear of death whatsoever, why would I?

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Worrying about potential punishment in the afterlife implies an innate fear of death & the unknown, whether you admit that fear to yourself or not.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Dubble gribble
edit on 24-2-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
The Trinity of the Catholic Church is a fraud. How can you have a Father and Son but no Mother?

John 4
24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth."

God is holy is he not? If he is holy and he is spirit, wouldn't that mean he is a Holy Spirit? If the Father of Jesus is God, and God is a Holy Spirit, then why is the Father (Holy Spirit) named twice within the Trinity? Because the Catholic Church has suppressed the feminine aspect of God, they have removed her from the Trinity in order to take advantage of her.

Right here you are stating that the Holy spirit is Female

Mother is derived from the words "matter" or "matrix". The physical universe around us is a "matrix" consisting of "matter". The physical aspect of the universe is the Mother, which is why we call our home "Mother" Earth. What have we done to our Mother throughout history? We have not respected her, we have destroyed her natural beauty and replaced it with man-made pollution, we have replaced the natural jungle with a concrete jungle.

We have "raped" her and sold her off for a price. The resources that she gives to us freely have been blocked from us by a middle-man, economy and money. Without the economy (money) we can no longer have what she gives to us freely, instead she is sold to us with man-made currency. What is a woman who sells herself for money called? A prostitute or whore. We have turned Mother Earth into the Whore of Babylon, we now pay money in order to acquire her resources. This is not how it was meant to be, we have set up an entirely artificial system of barter and trade in order to profit off of the resources we should have for free.

The earth is not our mother and it is not the Whore of Babylon

Now back to the Trinity. Why would the church hide the Mother's identity and wipe her from the records? So that those in power can sell her to us for a profit, they have done it for personal gain at the expense of the planet and others. If they let us know that Earth is an integral part of God and that what we are doing to her we are also doing to God, people wouldn't be so complacent about the pollution and deforestation we are inflicting on her. The church has wiped the true "Bride of Christ" from their teachings and taken her place, this is why the church considers itself the "bride". This is a total lie and fabrication. The physical universe is the true bride and it is holy, not a man-made temple or doctrine.

The church is (the body of Christ) and the bride of Christ too.

1 John 5
7 For there are three that testify: 8 the Spirit and the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.

There are three that testify, the Spirit (Father/Holy Spirit), the water (Mother), and the blood (Son), and they are all in agreement. The Father (Spirit) is what gives the Mother (water) life (Son/blood flow). If blood is not flowing, life is no longer in the body, the Spirit (Father) has left the body (Mother) and blood (Son) no longer flows. The Trinity is meant to symbolize the three aspects of life itself.

Here you state the water is the mother water and that ther trinity is areflection of life it is not it is refection of the God head.

John 7
38 Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them."

The Spirit can be equated to wind (the breath God breathed into Adam to give him life), while the Mother can be equated to water (the matrix), as I have already stated. When there is wind and water, "living waters" are created, waves are created. When the wind is no longer blowing, the waves disappear, the water (body) is no longer animated but stagnant. As we know, stagnant waters allow all kinds of deadly bacteria to form in the water and can be dangerous to drink. Without the Spirit of God, the body is stagnant and begins to rot away just as water becomes stagnant when there is no wind to animate it.

The living water is the Gospel not the matrix.

The Spirit of God (wind) is the very thing that animates your body, everyone has it, not just those who believe in a sacrifice. The Holy Spirit is given to you at conception because it is life. A stillborn baby does not have the Holy Spirit because it is dead before it is born. We have the Spirit of God within us from the moment we take our first breath (the breath that God breathed into Adam).

The Holy spirit is not given at conception. Do you have scriptural reference for this idea?

John 14
6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

We have both a body and Spirit, we are both the Mother and Father. When the Mother (body) is "impregnated" with the Holy Spirit (Father) at conception, life is created, the Son is born. When life is created, an image is formed, the image of light that you see right now. No image (Son), no life (this is to say nothing of blind people though). No blood (Son) flow, no life. Spirit, water, and blood, and all three in agreement is life being lived RIGHT NOW.

Here you use the false assumption that now the Holy spirit is somehow our body.

John 3
5 Jesus answered, "Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.

Jesus says we must be born of water and Spirit in order to enter God's kingdom. What happens before a woman gives birth? Her WATER breaks, this is what being born of water means, being born from the amniotic fluid of the womb. To be born of the Spirit is to have life within your body when you are born. A stillborn baby is only born of water and NOT Spirit because it is born without life within it, there is no blood flow, meaning the three (Father, Son, and Mother) are not in agreement as John says.

The water is the water of baptism and the spirit is the Holy spirit given up conversion.

This is it, we are experiencing eternity right now and we are living eternal life as we speak. When you die, you will be "born again" and to reach God's kingdom you must be born again just as Jesus says. Earth is no longer part of God's kingdom because we have cut ourselves off from it with lies, deception, war, and pollution.

You have no consept of what the new birth is.

We are the Son of God because we see the image of God. We are both body and Spirit, Mother and Father, water and wind. WE are the Trinity, and we have life within us because of it.

We may be triune in nature body soul and spirit we are not the trinity of the God head.

Respect your Mother, she is what sustains and nurtures you. Forget the lies the church has taught you and realize that eternal life is already here, we're only experiencing one cycle along an infinite loop. You may die, but you will "resurrect" again through reincarnation.

Reincarnation is not taught in the bible. As a matter of fact the teaching is appoint once to live once to die and then the judgement.

Let's try not to turn this thread from the information I presented to me personally. Let's try to be respectful of one another.

How can you ask others to be respectful when you give false teaching of another Christ another God.
Thank you for reading.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I attended Catholic school in the 1960s. Our church had some priests whose egos would trump most politicians.
I remember one particular egomaniacal loon who said something like "Mary and other women, and the female saints play a lesser role in our faith." Clearly, women were not equal. Then we were fortunate enough to have a nun that taught us about God's feminine aeons. She also told us about the Mother Church. She didn't last long at our school. It was a big,
powerful diocese, ruled by men. She got reassigned.

From Proverbs:
Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: guitarplayer

Nowhere do I call the Holy Spirit female. I am saying the Holy Spirit is the Father and that the church used two names for the Father in order to remove the Mother from its teachings.

Father, Son, and Mother... not Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit IS the Father, hence it being male and NOT female.

You're misrepresenting what I'm saying. Is that intentional or are you just unable to see it?

You're not proving anything I say wrong, just regurgitating what the church teaches then claiming their dogma somehow (without actually explaining how) proves my theology wrong.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
There is no “trinity” at all to be a false variation of.The holy spirit is not the mother as some people believe.There is no such”spirit being” as the holy spirit.Holy means to be separate. Spirit means wind/ breath of life….the power of Life..which is the power of the creator God.

Yahoshua is the “son/seed” of the creator God which was “sown” into the physical realm of matter as you correctly stated… matrix.It is the way the truth and the life the creator God is making children(creation).It has nothing to do with mysticism or spiritualism or religion.It is beyond all(complete) knowing how it actually works however we can observe the faint shadow of it in the matrix by how human life is formed.

Yahoshua laid out the basics to Nicodemus when he said you must be born anew .Nicodemus could only perceive being born through the flesh of a woman/mother Yahoshua said that wasn’t it.He said it is like the wind (spirit) which you don’t know where it comes from nor where it is going…..unknowable.

The shadow of this can been seen in the way a human is conceived.It starts when a spermatozoon/seed from a father “marries” an egg from the mother and forms what is called a zygote(the root meaning of marriage))neither the spermatozoon nor the egg are the father or the mother they are “from” them.

In the case of the new creation the creator God is both father and mother’s power (spirit/life)separated from them then married in the matrix/womb.The holy spirit(separated life) is the power of the Life of the creator God that is forming all of creation inside the matrix/womb to be born anew into LIFE.The holy spirit is not the mother.It is not a “thing or being” at all.It is the power of the creator God.It's enacting is called the anointing(the christ).That is why Yahoshua is the christ.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
guitarplayer... are you under the impression that just because I believe differently than you that means I don't deserve respect? Why would you say "how can you ask others to be respectful to you..."?

Are you saying I'm not deserving of being shown respect? That's not very tolerant of you.

Also, nowhere do I call the Holy Spirit the body.... NOWHERE. Your preconceived notions are getting in the way of understanding the concept I'm presenting.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

i feel that the holy spirit is a feminine voice ..........the traditional view of the trinity being three men i dont see life there.
I know that man women create life i have done it ........................yeah for life.
But as a christian i dont see a problem with the holy spirit being more feminine voice than it is portrayed as
...................before people even start in on me i know feminine worship babylon ive read stuff too lol and i love ya

But can see the Father The Mother The Son Trinity .............Jesus.
Better than i can The father Some uncle holy ghost or another male figure the the SON .Jesus....I dont know.

Not saying im right im saying something you never hear any more lol I DOINT KNOW !

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Let me try to make this a little clearer with a visual representation.

Father...Son...Holy Spirit ---------->(Mother) [the Mother is not taken into account in the church version]

What I'm doing is showing how the church duplicated the Father and then replaced the Mother with this duplication, a.k.a. the "Holy Spirit" which is just another word for "Father".

Father/Holy Spirit...Son...(Mother)

I'm moving "Holy Spirit" back to its proper place as being the Father while putting Mother in the now vacant spot where Holy Spirit once was.

The church replaced the Mother (feminine) with another word for Father (masculine), pretty much erasing the feminine from their teachings. This has allowed those in power to take advantage of the Mother's resources.

Maybe this will make it a bit clearer.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Judaism has also suppressed the Feminine Aspect. In the Land of Canaan, El was the Father and Asherah was the Mother to many gods.

"El" as Father
"Asherah" as Mother
"Yahweh" as Son

Asherah, Queen of Heaven, has been archaeologically identified as the consort of El, Baal, and Yahweh. She is even mentioned in the Bible (Strong's Concordance, Hebrew Word# 842), however, her name is obscured by the deliberate mistranslation of her name, "Asherah", into "groves" or "poles". Asherah Poles are symbolic representations for her worship.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join